Dat smug smile because you know you didn't fall for the trap of a wife and children

Dat smug smile because you know you didn't fall for the trap of a wife and children.
Nobody to nag you and nobody you're obligated to but your own self.
Don't even have to worry about dinner cuz you ate out like a champ on your way home like always.
Then washed it down with a $5 coffee.
Because you have so much disposable income as a single guy.
Unlike married people who make a big deal out of eating out or getting anything but poverty coffee.
Put dat phone on silent so you're not bothered.
Wanna take a 2 hour nap on the couch followed by 10 hours of sleep on the floor of your own property?
Go ahead, nobody's gonna make you feel guilty or lazy for doing so.
Wanna go out at 3 am for some fast food?
No problem, no wife to explain it to.
Welcome to your castle. YOUR castle. Not hers. Not anybody else's.
You're the king here, not a "provider" for her.

pic related, kicked her out months ago

You could also just have a girl whos whipped af like mine. Typically they need to have low self-esteem though. Do pretty much all of the above and if she says shit ill just scream at her cursing and overreacting to train her not to next time.
Usually works with some intermittent verbal abuse to let her know whats up.

Amirite fellas?? Huh huh??

Dude wtf.

why do you make this threads over and over again?

more of that ass?

Healthy ass, i'd tap that

5 yrs in relationship here.

The sex is not worth everything else. The love is tho

You sound like a fucking idiot, controlling someone is not about abuse it is about domanance and consistency. You lack self-control. Only betas yell. You fooled yourself. Typical Tevor always acting like a brat until someone finds out and exposes you.

Kill yourself

Married for nearly 10 years and have 0 issues with anything from OP. Better yet have a loving wife and 2 kids to share it with.

Sorry OP, this is your hell.

Lol. Exactly this (well 9 years but 2kids).
Satisfaction with my existence = 100%
After all, its pretty much the sole purpose we're on this planet.
Enjoy your not-quite-satisfied-but-don't-know-why lives

You should show us some more of that sweet ass op

I almost married 2 years ago, luckily the girl's father asked us to do impossible things (quitting both our jobs and moving out to their city so they can see their daughter if she's safe, like I'm a fucking criminal) so we got separated.

Happier than ever. I can fuck whoever I want and not get shit for doing so. I have a gf and two fuckbuddies, they all know each other and are cool with it.

I'm way more happier this way. I hate kids anyway, and marriage damages/kills romance and sex life.

Pic related, my former gf that I almost married to and our fuckbuddy sucking my cock.

Ew. What a pudgy pile of flesh.
Well. Sounds like you're happy enough. Cheers!

im with you on everything but eating out every night. my nigga i can cook and i do.

one day you might meet someone who makes you WANT to share your "castle". I did, and I am happier than ever.

On the other hand, you might not meet such a person, in which case i feel bad for you, because happiness only grows when shared.

fag

I'm 20 years old and haven't talked to a single woman other than my mother in two years.

AMA

disregard that, I suck cocks

Nigger cuck spotted everybody don't freaky out we have it under control

she fucked like a fucking animal though, was always horny, and was kinky as fuck. She also was very clever, had a stable job, was good at kitchen. Would be good wife material. Too bad for her that she missed a guy like me.

Pic related, me.

>Don't even have to worry about dinner cuz you ate out like a champ on your way home like always.

lol, if I ever see some pathetic fat neckbeard eating out alone at some restaurant, I would go over and laugh in his face.

The truth is that you DON'T see loners in restaurants like that because they know how pathetic it is and avoid doing it. Just like going to see a movie alone.

Enjoy your takeout/delivery pizza OP.

Which is why I don't fuck with a bitch who got good relationships with her family.

I miss this meme