With a face like this should I go for the suicidal 80 ib skeleton androgynous artist look or the big ugly rugged...

with a face like this should I go for the suicidal 80 ib skeleton androgynous artist look or the big ugly rugged muscular brute look? its hard looking like a fucking alien user

> 80 ib skeleton androgynous artist look
It fits the narrowness of your face better.

describe yourpersonality to the audience and I'll give my opinion

huh yeah that makes sense but I would like to be stronger, guess I could just do calisthenics.
Ignore the hair saved over the original fucking around in Photoshop

Holy shit

You look like a poor knock off of this faggot. Go steal his style.

right? also looks a little like adam scott

Compare the ears. It is the same guy.

just quite I can be pretty wacky around people I trust but that's rare. I'm cynical but I don't really vocalize that because I'm kinda contempt with life. Most people think I'm angry or sad about something I think

I get this every thread I show my face but never in real life. Its fucking weird but thanks!

Nope. Smaller ear lobes. Also eyebrows are further apart.

lmao nigga....

go with the artist look. also write about that shit. even if it's bad some girls'll dig it just cause you look and act like an artist. idk about dudes if that's what you're into but I'm a guy into art so I guess there are gay guys into it too probably.

holy fuck that was wordy also you look like that guy that ate brains on that show. but only kinda

Go with the muscular look dude, being skinny as fuck isn't attractive and also your would look like a muscular zachary quinto

Didn't you play Heroes?

I vote middle ground. Learn to play drums to build muscle. Brood over shit. Look smart but not fuck withable.

I am kinda a artist so It wouldn't be that hard. now that I think about It I could just so both, and thanks!
Zachary quinto was a muscular version of Zachary quinto once and that seemed to work for him

dude, that's really cool. you into comics? cause if you had a good story teller you could kill on pencil work

You look like

oh

But also like Schmidt from New Girl.

Embrace your weird face, grow stubble, be alpha but somehow still gay, then become Spock.

Holy shit it's Sylar

yea actually currently trying to make a mainstream successful web comic that isn't just a Garfield strip you know? Kind of a shitty dream but its something. Thank you!

>become Spock

Eli Roth?

Feeling a zachary quinto feel from you, you can look however you choose, just commit.
Good luck, have a great day!

he should get more rolls, Zach 2

likewise!