We love our women

White women are wonderful. We love our women. Women just need love and structure like children and they'll do fine.

The anti-women faggot shills on Sup Forums are going extinct. We're going to love our women and make them great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mzx3JBocpNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep, this.

It's just kike chan shifting the Overton window with daily bait.

nice try, WWIDF

Quite the opposite.

White men need to stop being such soft, spineless pushovers. Being a white knight compounds the problem.

I was telling my sister today that sometimes I toss the idea of divorce around, but it seems odd that I'm an atheist, and 10 years of faithful marriage and putting our children's needs ahead of our own fills me with a desire to prove that I can hold it sanctified for 50 more.

White women are the best

And then I repeated that to my wife, and she agreed with me.

They need to be protected

and protected

Dudes I went to high school with the most beautiful, blonde girl ever. She was a cheerleader and shit.

I looked her up recently for lulz and found a site that announced her wedding to some fat curly-haired Jewish guy. I couldn't believe it.

I can supply a link if you guys want.

Blonde girl in these pics with her Asian boyfriend

If any white woman liked me I would be interested but they don't so who cares

Compare white women to others, they're taller, more beautiful, come in a much larger range of colors eye, hair, and pube, are more muscular, and even if you like 'em brown if you put white women into the sun they'll turn brown.

There is literally no category in which other types of women beat white women, which is why you have bullshitters making crap up like:

>they're more traditional

Yes because your import bride is home bound, as she can't speak the language, drive, get work, etc, so all she can do is camwhore on the internet while you're away and slob your knob for shekels when you get home.

>they're more 'feminine'

Being 5' tall and 85 pounds isn't feminine, it's the result of multi-generational malnutrition. Also faces like frying pans aren't feminine.

etc.

It's pathetic, I saw a big fat slob at the in and out burger with his little bugly monkey wife and they both looked so odd. Meanwhile my white wife and I towered over them with disdain.

good luck trying to give them structure!

>Blonde girl in these pics with her Asian boyfriend
Nice feets

>tfw no pepe gf

You can love a child but still be tough on them. Women are the same. We have been fart too nice. We can still love them, but its time to get tough.

>Blonde girl in these pics In the clubwith her Asian boyfriend

Lay off the booze faggot.

White women are spoiled and entitled because white men are too soft now days. They dont WANT protection.

This is now an Aryan goddess thread.

>HUR DURR LOOK AT MY UNICORN PHOTO
>actually admitting white women are indeed the best

Nobody says this doesn't happen, but statistically they're barely likely to date outside their own race (whites are the least likely to do so) and that asians are even behind blacks in terms of preferred partners.

Also you're basically admitting that your monkey ass's kids should be a genetic upgrade from your jungle stock, and with white blood they *might* be.

But probably not.

White women are so beautiful. Just look at this girl on line for a burger.

>White women are so beautiful. Just look at this girl on line for a burger.

Same girl at the mall

I think it's her gay friend.

Check out his outfit, glasses, haircut, makeup, carefully groomed eyebrows (plucked LOL), tennis bracelet...

At least he's not black.

Jeez, she's so beautiful. Kept watching shitty Magicians just to see her.

Speaking of burgers

>>White women are so beautiful. Just look at this girl on line for a burger.

With her Asian boyfriend

How do I acquire one of these?

I know what the answer is, but I want to at least think that there is some other way.

Hilarious how white user is in so much denial that Asian men are taking the best White girls

all women are whores

>General Zhao's kid purchases Ukrainian whore
Again if you think this is making anybody mad, it's not. It's just sorta sad and funny.

>>White women are so beautiful. Just look at this girl on line for a burger.
Asian + White

Inshallah you will take them all and offer them to your cube god at mecca eh muhammed?

>why is that creepy asian guy taking a photo of me?

whats her name

Sight-seeing

Hes way too well maintained to be straight, look at the god damn eyebrows.

>>why is that creepy asian guy taking a photo of me?
see
Because he is fucking her later

youtube.com/watch?v=Mzx3JBocpNc

>No lips
>No asses
>No curves
>Shaped like a plank
>Apways get their asses beat by black women and Latinas
>Age like milk
Why are you still dating ugly ass white women? Black women and Latinas are the true master race

>1443248025531.jpg

FYI : The girl in the picture is a cosplayer and actually posted here on Sup Forums in /cgl/. She dated an Asian guy and actually moved to Japan to be with him.

Are you the famous AMWF spammer?

>r/masculinity damage control

Lol at you fucking virgin cunts. All these girls have taken multiple dickings from guys like me while you pathetic little losers sit here and obsess over their photos on Sup Forums. i gauruantee i could fuck every girl posted in this thread without breaking a sweat and half of you havent even touched a girl yet

LMAOing at all of your lives

White women are the BEST until you get a divorce and she takes half your fucking wealth.

>FYI : The girl in the picture is a cosplayer and actually posted here on Sup Forums in /cgl/. She dated an Asian guy and actually moved to Japan to be with him.

Same girl

>Age like milk
No, just no.

>replying to bait

>>FYI : The girl in the picture is a cosplayer and actually posted here on Sup Forums in /cgl/. She dated an Asian guy and actually moved to Japan to be with him.

Same girl

>actually posted
Wow a girl posted to the internet and became a rent girl.

Yeah that's him

Getting in the truck for her trip back to Mexico.

Anchor babies are going back too.

>white

OP ima let you finish but

2.4 million heterosexual interactions on the dating app "are you interested?" are represented here

sorry friend

>>>FYI : The girl in the picture is a cosplayer and actually posted here on Sup Forums in /cgl/. She dated an Asian guy and actually moved to Japan to be with him.

Her cosplay and her Asian boyfriend

>white women are responsible for the collapse of the west
>defending white women

She's pathetically weak though.

nice

asian men are least liked amongst women i bet that guy is gay

>>>>FYI : The girl in the picture is a cosplayer and actually posted here on Sup Forums in /cgl/. She dated an Asian guy and actually moved to Japan to be with him.

Ugh.

>>>>>FYI : The girl in the picture is a cosplayer and actually posted here on Sup Forums in /cgl/. She dated an Asian guy and actually moved to Japan to be with him.

>HAHA I AM LE WOMAN AND I EAT FEWD XDDD HERES MY MIDDLE FINGLE
Their breasts might get bigger, their hair might grow longer, but woman stop maturing mentally at age 8.

Post a few more with them together or you're just making crap up pajeet chang.

I'd motorboat dat booty

Jesus Christ, she's so fucking beautiful.

What nationality is this?

>FYI : The girl in the picture is a cosplayer and actually posted here on Sup Forums in /cgl/. She dated an Asian guy and actually moved to
Japan to be with him.

You probably attract only the low grade women user.

That's too bad.

>There are people who would blow their load right into her face

Weird people out there..

nice to see a canadian poster that isnt a complete faggot

They're only considered attractive because of they're hyped up by the media as being the most the most beautiful while women of color are disenfranchised. Nobody, not even white boys would be attracted to white women if not for that.

>>FYI : The girl in the picture is a cosplayer and actually posted here on Sup Forums in /cgl/. She dated an Asian guy and actually moved to Japan to be with him.

In Japan

How much does a russian instagram whore cost anyway?

Or was she maybe a foreign exchange student?