Movies that could have been great but ended up shit tier

Movies that could have been great but ended up shit tier.

I'll start: Mortal Kombat

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/film/wonder_woman_f3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Breath of the Wild

MOOOORRRRRRTAALLL
KOOOOMMMM
BAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

(techno music)

Star Wars

That's not a movie

All movies based on books except Godfather 2

Wut?

Assassins creed

Street fighter also

Wonder Woman. It is complete shit don't go and see it.

Last shit I took > Street Fighter

Golden Axe

Street Fighter 2 Turbo

Oh Suicide Squad, shoulda done deadshot alone, and dammit quin says puddn not puddIN

Nothing can top this

Shayamalan Avatar
Batman Vs. Superman

Is it shit?

Was this even

Video game movie, was always doomed. What makes a good video game =/= what makes a good movie. They need to get this through heir heads.

Raul Julia is a fucking national treasure, though.

>Onk
I've never seen it. Good thing huh?

Kazaam. Sinbad could have been such a great actor.

Super mario bros movie

If you've seen the original content you'd be hella pissed to watch the live action.

the makers of this knew what to do

Sorry, speak up! Can't hear you over the feminist propaganda screaming it's the best movie ever made in the history of the world.

93% on rotten tomatoes, what you chattin?

> Sinbad
> Good actor

Choose one

I see what you did there.

ohhhhhh I see, you're mad because a film called wonder woman is about a woman

Just watch the Nickelodeon series. No movie needed.

>implying rotten tomatoes mean anything.

It has a 76 on Metacritic and even that is too high.

Guardians of the galaxy

I said he could have been a great actor.

Nope, just not so sure the reviews aren't biased as shit. Might be good, might be bad. I'll watch it when I can stream it. But it bugs me that a bad review wouldn't be allowed in this climate is all.

You shut your whore mouth

Damn, It was pretty bad.

The dubs were pretty solid, yeah.

Final fantasy the spirits within.
I sent to the theater to see that movie.
I went to the theater...

loved the first one, hated the second

percy jackson. not just one all of them. including future releases.

Whoah whoah, AC had plenty of content to be a movie, just no need for a backbreaker carnival ride in place of a futuristic medical bed

Nazi Zombies from the Center of the Earth.

It was pretty good, but if they'd had a slightly larger special effects budget it could have been great.

If the general consensus made by film critics is that the film is good then the film is probably good. I wouldn't trust the opinion of one film critic but i'd trust that if 93% of them agree that it's good then it's good m8

You were probably five when you saw it, nigga. Was it a Final Fantasy? No, but it wasn't a bad movie.

>I literally get paid to give positive reviews
>you can trust me, goyim

The prequels, really. If you like Star Wars, go search up "What the Phantom Menace could have been" on YouTube, it's something like that. The guy did a great job re-writing them so they maxe sense.

or maybe, just annoyed that any movie with a feminist agenda cant be criticized
look at ghostbusters, had to be a misogynist to say it sucked, until everyone realized, it really did suck (as do most of these movies with "strong female" caricatures, hollywood actually used to make action movies w strong females - alien, T2 - now its just marysues with strawman opponents)

But they are being paid to say that to promote the movie.
rateyourmusic.com/film/wonder_woman_f3/

> Researchers in Antarctica are abducted by a team of masked storm troopers. They are dragged deep underground to a hidden continent in the center of the earth. Here Nazi survivors, their bodies a horrifying patchwork of decaying and regenerated flesh, are planning for the revival of the Third Reich.

How do you fuck that up?

the third Ghostbusters

It was a fuck awful movie. I was 17. I saw other friends of mine there and we were all excited. I had shivers when the theme played.

Only to see a random by the book sci-fi movie with lame characters, a lane plot, and fuck all to do with final fantasy in any way

They didn't, really. Just needed some not painted-black-nerf-guns as firearms.

Only the first one was good, the rest are complete shit

The first

>be me
>be looking at pic related
>think to myself "There was a third and fourth Scorpion King movie?
Holy shit. I thought it died after the shitshow that was the second movie.

The prequels were such shit that it's impossible to fully describe just how bad they were using just words. You have to see them to know just how shit they are.

Not always a question of content. It's about the difference between what people want to play vs what they want told to them with no interaction. Content alone is a good start but without a movie-adaptable plot it's not usable. It works both ways. There's a reason most movies make terrible video games. Shit, even movie to TV show and TV show to movie is a rare feat. Just hard to change story telling modes easily.

This. No one asked for fem Ghostbusters. They just thought it would be easy money. I'm sure the market research the decision was based off was solid at the time...

teh lord of the ringz

I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

Quantified.

Star Wars Phantom Menace, Clone Wars, Revrngr of Sith

>Revrngr of Sith

I don't remember that one

Backdoor sluts 9

Was*

Sure its that high now. Give it a month though

easy...every J.J. Abrams movie as director