Old thread died

Old thread died
London's fucking retarded
Blah blah blah
I'm not done listening to your bullshit Sup Forums get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WD33ii01kXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most of the yanks gave up. They know the US is a shithole and they will lose badly in any argument.

Fuck you britbong I started the thread I intend to finish it

I'm a yank....I agree, we are officially now the shit hole. Every other moron thinks they could save the day with their guns and don't care that unlike everyone else, our new health care couldn't even help the surviving victims of an attack without leaving them in permanent debt....Fuck this!

Are you the dude that was patting himself on the back for that joke?

You were finished at hello jackass....

I am

I liked the thread but it was mostly done.

Eh I'll try again tomorrow, thanks for the support user
>Listening to all that liberal commie bullshit got me puking my guts out anyway

I guess you are in to puking your guts out?

You pretty much summed it up OP. London, Paris (France as a whole) are all shit holes now. Enjoy your fate.

I had u drink a fifth to make it through the thread

France may not have been a shit hole in the past but they have an ways been pussies.

More media telling the world were over populated and we need to thin our own herd before we destroy our one and only earth

>Tom Clancy's
>Rainbow six
>/Book

So you are a drinker....that pretty much explains everything.....good luck and all!

And the song begins... "London bridge is falling down"...

youtube.com/watch?v=WD33ii01kXI

OI OI OI ya fuckin blokes hows your daughters twat feeling after getting filled by a gang of Paki muslims. Better run and throw your chairs the Muslims are coming! OI OI !

3 terror attacks in the year so far, meanwhile 5 deadly mass shootings in America just in the last 3 days and chublards telling us we're the fucked up ones