What the fuck??? The Feminism fucked everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We man, who follow Machismo...

What the fuck??? The Feminism fucked everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We man, who follow Machismo ... are all fucked!!! The new generation of Japanese People fucked the series I always loved. A Female Super Saiyan ??? It is to cause us man to fear that some woman could easily kill us. A shame. Don't see it as just an anime. See it further. The World is each time worse. Dragon Ball Series is already ruined.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rule63 Goku has ALWAYS been popular.

Someone's insecure about their masculinity, are you a cycle too?

Tits or gtfo

Lol scrub.

Man if those faggots weren't so ashamed of their sexuality and prudish around women they'd have made Pan a super saiyan in that shit show they called GT.

About time.

Fucking super saiyan bargain sale

....ok....
I'm a wheel?
get it yourself noob
you are more

Truly feels that way.

Not a big DBZ fan but are female saiyans canon?

I mean they're in the canon in that they physically exist in the shows - there are a couple in games, too if I'm not mistaken.

you deserv to be beaten by Pan SSJ1
exactly, and worse, cause it now involves... females...

if dragonball is that important to you, you're fucked anyway

this>>> exactly, and worse, cause it now involves... females...
was
was canon, now it's official

There really haven't been any female fighters in the whole series that are worth anything. Despite this they continue to have a strong presence in the plots. No one got bent out of shape when Bulma invented time travel or when Goku does anything Chi Chi wants.

it is important in my mind , and life ... not that I watch it much. I don't watch much anime.
but anyway. I'm fucked.

It's not so much that they are female, it's that they learn super saiyan in 2 seconds.

The only people tht like them are dirty waifu hunter scum. They will be tossed away after the arc is over

Android 18 was fucking strong.
but now, with female SSJ it is different!!! it is a menace.

I mean if you think about it, it really was a hack. A strong emotional feeling.

They obviously fucked up by over-hyping super saiyan and making this legendary warrior bullshit, but super saiyans definitely existed in the past. They tried to cover it up by saying that saiyans were weak and content with pillaging for money.. so none of them had ambition or w/e. Fuck it was like 20 years ago dude I don't remember what that faggot said.

Point is, they goofed. SSJ was meant to be ezpz.

>being this threatened by not having power
u crazy, user. take a break from the internet and go talk to girls. get some fresh air. try life again.

How can you be such a wuss that this triggers you? This is just a female character, no big deal.

There's a difference between a crafted powerful being and one that just suddenly decides "Eh, fuck it, I'll be Super Saiyan too, because why not."

It's almost like the history of the saiyans was supposed to draw a parallel with humans. like maybe we could be led to squandering our potential in order for someone else to profit.

never thought of this before. dbz/dbs is fucking awesome

Chi Chi got 100 million Dollars (Zennys) from Goku ... she is a robber ... wtf ..... I would never pay that bitch much.

Isnt she supposed to be the goku of her universe? Anyway how do you feel about brolly being a girl lol.

>inb4 feminine penis

THIS

going even deeper, it's an illustration of how people an be lead to think something petty and small-minded(pillaging/destroying planets for freeza) is more significant than freedom and cultural growth. and that saiyan pride vegeta always brings up, could have been a feeling instilled into the saiyans in order to keep them in line. if you don't act this way you can't be proud so anyone thinking they should overthrow freeza and stop pillaging on his command would be singled out as people that don't believe in the saiyan way. they'd probably be killed, exiled or shut up in some way. makes the crowds easier to control

>read whole thread
>no one mentions her name
>google it
>every google result only talks about female super sayan
>first one to menion her name is like the 100th result
Interesting how her sex is more important than her

It's the fact that there's no build up for the character coupled with the fact that she's female is what's pissing so many people off. She gets a 'free pass' at instant-Super Saiyan 'because' she's female.

you make me cringe so hard dude! grow some balls! Stop watching cartoons! not cause cartoons are bad, but cause you're not spending any time with adult matters! fucking child!

why do feminists always bring up machismo like every man is mexican lol

I'm not blaming her sex but the fucking easy way to reach super saiyan. I feel like power means nothing in dragon ball super.

This is possibly the single saddest and most beta thread on Sup Forums

>first super saiyan
No she isn't
Good god watch the fucking show

Pan never reached super saiyan, you should look at the serie before talking about it

i thought females couldn't be super sayn?

>my masculinity is so fragile its easily threatened by things that happen in childrens cartoons!

Your reading comprehension is shit, bruh.

caulifla is her name

watch the series and enjoy.
her protegee is like a female broly

but goten and trucks were super sayn when they were kids

Kys autist.

Who gives a shit about lore. We have an agenda to push here. I mean what do you. Expect a woman to do? Create her own intellectual property?

18 was so hot. Loved that her name implied old enough to fuck in merica

>'because' she's female
Ya, I think that was to push the story a certain way, bud. Who cares if she's female? If the point is that it came easily to her make it about that.

Plus, the younger saiyans went super pretty damn easily from what we know. Trunks likely had it harder with Vegeta as a father, but goten was probably never confronted with some life threatening violent event and still changed. For all we know, she's had a lifetime of training and building emotions. Some people can tap into their feelings more effectively than others and if she's that kind of person with that kind of practice, it makes sense that she'd be able to transform relatively easily compared to other saiyans. Like I mentioned before, saiyans of Goten and Trunks' age went super and they weren't even alive long enough to gather as many powerful memories and feelings as Goku/Vegeta/Gohan. This girl's potentially got twice the training and twice the emotional experience and control. Makes sense to me.

You can't fuck her name

Muh dick
Moar please

But what does the scouter say about her power level?

At least 9001

There was a time when a backflip on a bmx bike was an insane notion. Now they are regular since so many people have seen it done. Now we are looking at triple ir quadruple flips. It's a thing humans do. Reach new heights, old limits become the standard, new heights are aspired to.

>>continuing to watch this show after cell saga.

This> Lol

Let's be real for a moment.
They have a girl to wank to now from the show. That's why it's popular, not because of some retarded ideas or messages the character will try to send.
Fans don't give a shit about feminism, its all about the anime fuck fantasy these guys have.

Also, it's a different universe. For all we know the rules could be different for saiyans potential and how quickly they can reach it's fullest. Saiyans in their universe might have a completely different second transformation. It's possible they become giant wolves or guinea pigs under a new moon or fart rainbows during eclipses.

I don't think it's really about how quickly she learned how to change, bruh.

>fart rainbows during eclipses
Made me kek

I've always wanted Videl to turn super saiyan.

Me2. She's a qt.

I have bad news for you guys...

Why should anyone care?
It's not like it's impossible for females to go SSJ, they never explained why they couldn't in GT. Pan just... didn't
She seems like a powerful sayain and she went Super, big fucking deal.
if you really want to be happy, SSJ1 is all they can achieve right now anyways not SSJB
I'm surprised everyone's talking about Caulifla and not Kale literally being Broly with tits and lipstick

They don't get to save 15% on car insurance?

She's only popular because animefags sexualize her, big whoop. It just means more hentai.

I'm still waiting to hear the bad news.

she human, bro

Yea, I realize that.
But if an android can turn into a human, why wouldn't a human turn into a saiyan?

What the fuck?!

summer

Gather the dragon balls and wish for it bro
>shenron is all mighty

Shenron ain't shit. Purunga is where's it's at

She was confirmed to be that universe's version of Goku by the animators.

>shenron can revive entire planet
>parunga only single peoples

>parunga is where it's at
Kek

I guess that's possible. Kinda don't think that's gonna happen, but you could always write a bad fanfic about it. maybe do a little sailor moon crossover too.

discord.
-------------------------
gg/dbet8PV

>but you could always write a bad fanfic about it. maybe do a little sailor moon crossover too.
Do you want me to write sexual fanfic to satisfy your fantasies?

Sailor and the 7 Z balls remake confirmed?

>But if an android can turn into a human
The Jinzoningen aren't actually androids. They're enhanced humans. They only became "androids" in the american version so they could show 16's severed head talking without censors having heart attacks.

Trips of alternate truths
>who the fuck says Purunga can't revive planets
Three wishes vs one wish

Yes plz. Goten and Usagi is my ship

i zuk ya dick 4 it bby

16 was pure Android in English dub at least. Other 2 were cyborgs called androids

3 wishes vs 2* dende changed it

why wouldnt it be

That little green bastard.

>First wish, make videl a saiyajin.
>Second wish, be balls deep in that pussy
>???
>profit

>English dub
That's exactly the problem.
Jinzoningen does *not* translate to "Android" in english. Cyborg would be closer, but it's really "enhanced human".
There is no "android becomes human" in DBZ. 18 was human to begin with.

I knew that from the dub. I'm just saying by dub and sub standards 16 WAS an actual Android. But never watched it raw and can't speak Japanese so...

>This is obviously bait
but over all I don't care about fucking weebo tier shit. I have my own fucking wife I go super saiyan on every night (and also beat every night)
Tldr: don't care about putting 2d bitches in their place. 3d bitches how ever... They need/want a good beating

I knew 17, 18, and 20 are enhanced humans

>pink eyes
That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works.

Oh god yes

>This is obviously bait
but over all I don't care about fucking normie tier shit. I have my own fucking waifu I go super saiyan on every night (and also beat every night)
Tldr: don't care about putting 3d bitches in their place. 2d bitches how ever... They need/want a good beating

>Dragon Ball Series is already ruined.

It was ruined way long ago since GT fam. Super is just Toriyama seeing how low he can take this shitpile and still have people like it.

Kill yourself POR FAVOR, inutil do caralho. There is no big deal a woman be ssj, fuck off useles

Oh yeah she is the 1st female super saiyan. Didn't notice or thought it mattered.

still waiting

Female supersaiyan, OK then, but goku is still the best one.
>best super saiyan is a man
>mfw

You're a bad person. I can see why you are in this site.

>it's that they learn super saiyan in 2 seconds.

Has it ever occurred to you neckbeards that you guys were suppose to grow out of liking this shit? It seems clear to me that Super is aiming for a newer audience with all the insane shit I keep reading about Super. It isn't meant for older people. They are trying to get kids and teens to watch this shit.

Hardcore fanboys that just never want to let go are a cancer. Super doesn't appeal to me. I find it extremely retarded how much asspulls they are pulling trying to explain their mess of a lore, story or whatever. So I don't care to watch it. For me Dragonball ended after Goku killed Buu. I give no fucks that the creator himself says nah ah.

TIL Donald Trump is a banana, lunch, meat, pepperoni, and some bits of paper.