My boy friend and a few of his friends have seen me nude a few times now over the past year and a half...

My boy friend and a few of his friends have seen me nude a few times now over the past year and a half. I love the attention I get from them when I'm partying with them in just a pair of sexy heels. This last week my boyfriend had a get together with four of his friends to play pool and darts. He wanted me to be there so I could be the sexy cocktail waitress, serve drinks and just look good and tease his friends. So I decided on this outfit. 4 tequila shots into the night one of his friends took out a washable marker and wrote this on my front. We were all pretty drunk and having a great time when they all kind of surrrounded me and said they all wanted blowjobs. Is it slutty that I did suck them all off? My bf was all into it and encouraging me.

Pics or it didn't happen

pics or get 404d

Here one before I got glazed. I told them not to video it this time. Maybe next time if I feel comfortable and confident.

Same girl that was supposedly the only girl at a party, played a strip game at the encouragement of her boyfried.

Sorry to say, but your boyfriend is a cuck.

>Your a whore.

It's you're

Staring in a blowbang with my boyfriend and his bros doesn't make me a whore!

moar pix and keep going, have fun

Sweet! Timestamp with tits =) just a general rule

You going to post somthing from after you where glazed or what?

Thats right it isnt until payments are made for it that youre a whore

Now youre just a slut, which isnt a big deal if you can live with that

Also are you sure hes your bf and not your pimp without you realizing it?

>Is it slutty that I did suck them all off?

yes, did you really need to ask?

This was later that night, but I didn't want to be filmed. Next time I might let one of them video phone me.

Post glazed

waiting for your glazed pics

stories posted here... fiction... only a fool, etc.

Saw this thread with the same exact pictures and text last week.

Let me guess: they were all black. Fuck off Sup Forums

This again

Would you have had actual sex with them if asked?

Also nice pussy

Bump