He follows a team from a city he's never set foot in when he has hometown team already

>He follows a team from a city he's never set foot in when he has hometown team already.

The Cowboys and Patriots.

Literally all americans do this.

>live in Charlotte all of my life
>Panthers fan since we got them
>still see more Steelers and Redskins fans than Panthers
>Most of the ones I meet, I ask how long did they live in Pittsburgh or Washington
>"Oh, I've never been, I've lived in Charlotte all of my life."

Not really. Unless you take "hometown team" super literally. If that were the case I'd only be able to follow high school teams.

>he celebrates the success of other grown men as if there are his own

What about teams in your region?

>everybody is having of something I dont like
>whines like a babie

Jokes on you I've spent more time in Barcelona than my nation's capital.

I follow all Detroit teams. I'm from Northern Michigan. All Detroit teams have a big following here. Football has the most people who follow teams from out of the region. Whenever I see someone wearing Packers gear I know they are human garbage and I should avoid them.

>Being so young you think the Panthers have been around forever

>he supports a team in another country

>he doesn't pick his team
>he lets chance pick his team for him
le cuck

this. i support a 3rd level American soccer team over the top tier European football teams because im so autistic about this. i will never support a team that doesnt play within walking distance of my house

>He cares about what other sports teams people follow
>On a Cilian Feces Smearing Forum

>he watches sports

>he posts about sports on Sup Forums

> Not choosing a franchise that personally resonates with you instead of blindly supporting the nearest one

I mean good for you if you legitimately love your home town, but supporting it just because you're there is dumb

you follow your city team, and bandwagon a winning team from somewhere else so that you can at least feel the satisfaction of winning evey now and then.

>being this defensive about bandwagoning like the filthy casual you are

>Opinion
>Opinion

That is typical cheatriots Sup Forums """""fan""""" aka 97% of this place

None of the teams I support have won their highest championship since 1995

Ive never been to Santa Clara but Ive been to candlestick and SF plenty of times

I just rooted for the teams my dad liked. Moved every couple years in my childhood, so I never really had a hometown team. Plus I never lived in a city so none of those "hometown" teams would actually be from my hometown, so I don't see much of a difference between rooting for teams in places I haven't lived.

I unironically do this for the Bears, try and fucking stop me OP

Ooooof enjoy your shit team tripfag

Haaahahaha not bad, leaf. You BTFOed the whole board

Cowfags bandwagoner detected

You seem like the kind of poster that posts >my and >our like you're really zingin' people

>new england is a region not a city, stupid niggers like you don't know american geography

Lad from Watford at work "supports" United. But that's normal, right?

But thats what a hometown team is. The team from your hometown.

Faggots in bum fuck Montana who support an NFL team are bandwagon faggots. Fact.

Fuck the Eagles and fuck you.

>caring what other bandwagoners think of the team you bandwagon on a Chinese clay sculpture forum

Top cucks all of yoy

>He's from the USA but he can't into English grammar.

not me

Tfw not an American Indian but a redskin fan

take me with you please

QUESTION FOR spee PLS RESPOND

There are literally:
>3 NFL teams
>4 NBA teams
>4 MLB teams

Within a 300 mile radius of my location. How am I supposed to choose who to 100% support? I kinda followed all of them my whole life, am I a bandwagoner?

I would narrow it down to the teams your father hated user.

Does it count if they're in the same country... and there's only one team??

>asking for a friend....

He only likes golf and boxing. I literally have no family team.

>he can't speak his own language

>tfw live in Hawaii
>tfw literally no pro teams on any island

At least the weather is nice

tfw American Indian and supporting the skins over the chiefs

choose family team
if no family team then go for whoever makes the playoffs most

I don't support my hometown's high school teams mostly because I had a miserable experience in that school. Hope all those dumb hicks get BTFO.

A couple of my friends from middle school played on the team that won the state championship though. I went to Ford Field to see that game. Beyond that I could give a fuck about what happens with their HS athletics.

What if your Dad roots for a team outside your home state before your team got a hometown team?

Besides, I hate my hometown team.

This is NFL btw. I root for my other hometown teams except for hockey since I have none but still root for a team of choosing

>closest team is Redskins
>hate DC

Packers desu

Man, this with the image is just a triple-threat of bad opinions

Ravens?

kek

I choose based off colors.

I like green and white, there fore I'm a Jets fan.
Also like green and yellow, therefore I'm a Green Bay fan.

Gotta have a good team and a bad team imo so you can always enjoy the season.

I'm from dallas and I picked not 2 support that trash team

I support a team that hasn't won shit since 1973, why does life has to be so cruel

GUIDELINES FOR AVOIDING KEKWAGON FAN STATUS (only applies to U.S. residents)
"Your" teams are as follows
>the major league franchises of the four major sports headquartered closest to your current residence
except
>when the nearest franchise for any given sport is located in a city which is a rival to one of 'your' teams in another sport
This means that large chunks of the county may be affiliated with fewer than four major league teams. Note that when a franchise relocates, you remain loyal to the city, not he franchise. I'm trying to make some autistic four-sport maps of the country to illustrate my point, but delineating the boundaries is becoming a nightmare.

The saddest are all the Joe Montana era 49ers bandwagoners