Did you sit alone at the cafetaria when you were in high school Sup Forums?

Did you sit alone at the cafetaria when you were in high school Sup Forums?

no not really

Not always but sometimes it was by choice.

I rather not even eat in public at all.

There was this one fat stoner kid that would sit across from me and we would talk about vidya. But on some days we had different lunch so yes

Not in high school. I did at one job I had, but it was by choice. What a bunch of retards.

Also, is that a giant roach on the table?

the fuck is that lol

Back in HS, sitting with groups during lunch was not my scene. So, I actually looked for scenarios like this. People, sole people, with entire tables to themselves. Usually it was for obvious reasons (autistic, nerdy, ugly, weird, etc.). Then I would head on to their table, sit at said table, and chat with them. I would try a good amount of effort to make them feel comfortable and at ease, until even the most quiet and shy loners could have talks with me that take up the entire lunch period.

In such scenarios, we both benefited: The loner got a person to connect/talk to, and I had almost an entire table to lay my stuff on and get comfortable.

None of that "only trays and bags on the floor" type bs. Everything on a table, feet up when I wanted to, and the other sole person on the table would just love my company, and I would enjoy theirs, despite not always really sharing same interests (nintendo mario shit, sega sonic shit, pokemon, naruto, etc.)

No, I sat with my friends.

Mostly in high school I was a budding fag hag and hung out with all the gay kids and talked about drag queens. Then for some reason in senior year I went full loner and skipped lunch and just hung out with the chill forensic science teacher and would check out the jarred specimens storage room he had that the science teachers shared and stored other science knick knacks in.

A decent human being you are, I comment you for putting in the effort and time.

mhhm ahem mhmm ahehehe

hey user ....hehe... what is under chuck norris' beard?

a - a hehe a fiIIIIIST

>tfw sat with autistic girl that was precocious and had ass and tits but mentally 8 years old

losers did sit alone

Good, loser helping other losers
Nice job, bro!

>mfw I was a neet but at least I had neet friends
>mfw I am a virgin but at least I am not a kisseless virgin

yeah you checked out his specimens alright ;)

ay man, that's all that counts

we all gonna make it brah

No, as I usually left.

why dont u cry a little.

What roach?
All i see is a fat kid and a turkish guy

sad little faggot

no, but god damn do I enjoy a good solo meal now. Peace and quiet.

Who the fuck actually ate lunch in the cafeteria during lunchtime? Fucking autistic faggots

Stupid little asshole bitch didn't even have friends to sit with. I was one of those kids in school who would throw food and laugh at kids like you. Then I would have sex with the girl of your dreams. I was the one you fantasized about beating the shit out if, but you never tried because you knew you'd be the one getting as ass kicking. You probably beat off to traps and stuff you gay little homo.

i went home for lunch

Where do you eat your lunch then?

No, I spent 7-12 grade hanging out with girls, or with nerdy friends.

never both at the same time though. I was good looking enough to score girlfriends, and lame enough to play magic the gathering.

But not stupid enough to know that my card hobbies weren't going to help me get laid.

But do you have a rolex you fucking poorfag?
I bet you work at mcdonalds

No I do work at subway though and I fucked more girls than you. What's a Rolex if you can't even get laid?

That's not how autism works. so you went to school with fellow retards?

Fake and gay

wtf is wrong with your wrist, where are your knuckles. Is that all fat? Your rolex looks like shit btw.

So, you were a huge fucking nerd who could only sit with one other nerd, but you've deluded yourself into believing you were actually super cool and just did it because of how much you need space at the table?

pretty sad when we can all tell how fat you are by a picture of your hand

Same here. Our neet group has a girl trying to make her way around it, so we all get a turn.

Are you still in high school?

yes and i still do in uni.

in fact I refuse to eat in cafeteria and eat in a secluded corridor where I cannot ear little to anything during lunchtime.

why? i get very depressed when i am alone even though I'm used to it. When I'm in public i feel like people are rubbing it in. Don't you feel the same?

Tell us how autism works, Tendie Monster..

I fucking hated that I couldn't sit alone in the cafeteria. there never were any empty tables.

long ways to say yes

It went both ways for me. My friends were all older, and graduated before me. This kind of led to me awkwardly walking around or going outside during lunch.

is your name john, friend?

I can't lie, I do feel it a little, but people get really confused and they see my cold face moving from class to class one moment and another moment Im smiling and being as cheerful as ever with the very few seelct people I talk with

No. Was John that guy in your school?

no he's just a guy that posts a lot around here

Nobody sat in the cafeteria at my high school

Yep, by choice.

It was my time to sorta be alone for a bit, do some homework, and eat in peace.

For reference I was in Drama Club and an Actor, so I wasn't anti-social at all.

>Inb4 I get called a Fag/Gay

You mean that shitty old copypasta?
>shit was so cash

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

fag/gay

By choice, but fagouts would always flock to me.