Flush toilet in America

>Flush toilet in America
>Somehow changes the temperature in the shower

Can somebody explain what's wrong with American plumbing? I even tried doing it to myself by using a stick to turn on the toilet while I was in the shower and it didn't do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pressure-balanced_valve
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This only happens on TV but you've been shitposting threads like this all month so I doubt you'll listen

Cuck

In the US we can afford heated water, so we take hot showers. If someone in a different room begins running hot water, less hot water gets pumped to the shower. It doesn't make a difference in your country because your hut doesn't have hot water.

I cant be cucked, nu-male.

>be British
>have hot shower
>can also have every hot tap in my house on and shower does not change temperature

>also have two spigots, one for hot and one for cold

How am I supposed to have luke warm water for my hands?

cup your hands under the cold tap until half full then move it under the hot tap.

Never liked those taps any new ones just have the one spigot

this is because you live in the projects (council flats) and have a giant boiler that you share with all the chavs and pakis that surround you.

in america we all have our own non-touching houses and we each have our own mini-boiler called a hot water heater.

>Be European
>get beaten for not abiding by shariah law

Europeans tend to live in complexes with a shared water heater but own Plumbing systems. Americans live in their own houses with their own Hester's but the same plumbing

That being said the effect is vastly overblown on TV. You'd probably have to run all the sinks on cold for several minutes for there to be any effect

The picture and your question don't match. The picture of the faucet question is the toilet. only have so much hot water coming through once. I never did understand the toilet hard though because that's Coldwater although I have run into this problem and American house before

So you're too poor for a proper heating system

why americans have such a complex with europe

>I even tried doing it to myself by using a stick

Why didn't you just ask your girlfriend?

>why americans have such a complex with europe
I'm pretty fucking sure a euro started this thread, and have been the biggest shit talkers here. Unlike you limp wristed euros Americans still have some sense of nationalism and will take any bait or challenge

>The picture of the faucet question is the toilet.
Considering the american practice of sharting in marts, they probably defecate into faucets as well

This has never happened to me. It's probably a 70s/80s thing that the television writers grew up with.

It's just pretty funny that Americans always assume it's Europeans and vice versa when you're both cucked and shit.

I really hate when Sup Forums threads leak over to Sup Forums.

Stay in your "why do americans do X?" containment board.

most american households have a single water heater through which all water is filtered. Warm water is produced by making an equal flow of Hot and Cold. By turning on the sink you are diverting the flow of cold water to that location, thus making a warm shower burning hot.

You're next strayah, you think hiding on an island saves you look at Brittania.

It's called the butterfly effect

With modern water conserving toilets (which suck) this doesn't happen anymore in the USA.

Fucking hell some Americans are triggered really easily.

>wooden houses
>all interior walls are "dry wall"
>Shitty plumbing
>Massive toilet bowls to sustain diets of taco bell and cheetos

What the fuck is it with America?

>spend more
>recieve an inferior product
Nice luxury lol

Maybe it diverts the cold water and a burst of boiling hot water shoots instead

Average American makes much more than Europeans, they have their own houses.

I heard you trigger a European and by having a woman go outside without a burqa

Is this true?

kek you just proved my point.

>mods delete the chris chan movie thread with actual discussion but will leave this one

Anything would prove your point
>Why are Americans so triggered
>"i don't think so"
>dude BTFO

Were Im from we can afford to have heated water in the shower and the kitchen at the same time.

Do all Americans share this inferiority complex or just the anons in 4chin?

it's called a pressure balanced valve and pretty much everyone has them now, it's basically just a movie/tv trope at this point

>spigot

What did you say to me you little bitch

>character complains about water hitting is ass
>years later find out this is how much water americans have in their toilet bowls

Basically Americans use the same water for everything, because they're capitalists and know the value of water. So the same water that goes out of the bath tub ends up in your toilet and then when you flush your toilet it goes back to the shower, then from the shower to the sink etc. They will squeeze every last drop of it, pardon the pun, that is how they save up to become millionaires.

unequivocally BTFO. How will yuropoors ever recover?

ITT: idiots who know fuck all about plumbing or heating.

ok this made me laugh

Just had to look this up

Its real

pre 1960s plumbing in poor neighborhoods

Haha that insane

This is from the 80s - 90s. Back when houses still had older plumbing. This doesn't happen anymore.

I just looked this up

Its raising more questions about america

Oh no I can have hot water in different rooms at the same time how can I go on!

Thats gotta be for the explosive diarrhea they get from their daily nutrition? I'd also have explosive diarrhea if I only ate sugar, salt and fat.

why would you want no water in the toilet and have your turds leaving streaks on the bowl?

nice one lol

Why would you want 20 liters of water inside the toilet bowl?

UNA VELA
N
A

V
E
L
A

normal turds never leave streaks

PRESSURE
BALANCED
VALVE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pressure-balanced_valve

the pressure drops at the same rate when someone flushes a toilet or turns hot water on somewhere else. created by an AMERICAN

because it doesn't affect me and keeps streaks off the bowl

you have water in it, the entire bowl isn't filled with it

How fucking fat are you that your turds buckshot across the toilet bowl and mark all the way up it?

wait, what's your point?

where are the bowls filled with water? I live in cali and the water only goes up a couple inches. though I've seen public ones with more water in them I guess

Good thread t b h

if i have a long coiley one I want the water level to at least be high enough to cover it all. I live in nor cal m8 every grocery store is a healthfood store here

This I've never understood, its baffling. Its just because they are cheap as fuck?

>>live in country where its possible to have hurricanes
>>HURDUR BUILD HOUSE OF WOOD NOT STONE

we only have hurricanes in florida and gomes there are stormproofed. also wood is infinitely cheaper and allows more people to own homes. lol eurocucks are so fucking jealous of america it's hilarious

honestly I don't understand what the problem is with this. I like my turds to be submerged.

nah im yuropean and theres nothing wrong with wooden houses

they built a school here out of wood to prevent molding. pretty much all the older stone schools are moldy

It wasn't funny tough so kys

Except he didn't say that, he immediately went on to the only thing Americans have against Europe which is "lol Muslims."

I'd say that's pretty triggered.

>also wood is infinitely cheaper and allows more people to own homes.
Except a proper brick house that costs 50k euros in Europe costs 5 million in America and it's still made of plywood and plaster.

>mfw Americans call designated zip and wizz stations "bathrooms"

>Americans have to choose between hot water from a kitchen tap or bathing

kek

I just get confused by the MASSIVE amount of shit "you guys" seem to have. I only shit once a day and my shits are maybe 50% of the size in the video. But somehow to all of you thats a normal sized shit.

Made me kek

>be British
>actors turn kettle on
>never have kettle license on display

Ha ha. I live in Oregon the toilet water is plentiful and I just fucking leave my water faucet on 24/7 because my cat will only drink fresh out of the tap water. I only drink bottled water even though our tap water is perfectly fine. I also take 45 min showers and my garden is lovely. Suck it. Water poor Cali. Gross.

>and have a giant boiler that you share
Incorrect. Every house I've ever been in has had its own boiler

Yeah, strange though how many countries in Europe are considering banning them entirely.