ITT: We congratulate United on their title win

ITT: We congratulate United on their title win

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ManUtd/status/791333570640044036
youtube.com/watch?v=0z_Qqnq8pI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

always knew they had it in them la

Congratulations Sheffield United for winning League 1

Well Sup Forums....what do you have to say?

switching from chelsea to united now la

Congratulations Newcastle United for winning the Championship

>Customers delude themselves into believing Chelsea's loss is in any way relevant for them, not Tottenham getting three points
>mfw

Well, done lads. You had a shit start but you kept improving from game to game and really deserve it.

Why are people on Sup Forums so stupid? LOL

Congratulations on an epic comeback season. Mou really turned the lads around

lmao

good job on the europa league spot united
you lot are a decent sized club and really should be playing in europe

>literally two more wins against meme teams and then second place

Sup Forums is the dumbest board, maybe Sup Forums

>these next fixtures
>Manure will be 4 or 5 points outside of top4 again

singles and da spurs win

how hard will you be laughing when Liverpool beats them the Mou way?

Well done lads! Not a United fan but I really liked the way you fuelled your win with pure ABU tears. Good job!

kek.

Livershit too good and big gap
chelshit too good and big gap
arsenal always top 4
spurs playing out of their mind

theyre fucked desu

Thank u senpai.

Let this sink in...

*dabs apologetically

THE BASED GOD IS HERE

PRAISE HIM

Shouldn't you prepare for excuses after they win the league? Try bitching about Pogbas price or dabs or Mouyes's assault on water bottles.

>Livershit too good and big gap
Almost lost at home in times when Manure was still gelling.

>chelshit too good and big gap
Series of losses might come after getting exposed.

>arsenal always top 4
This looks like a competitive season, will be hard.

>spurs playing out of their mind
Already easy won against them.

kek. like not only would chelsea have to drop points and united gain 10 on them, ANOTHER 4 teams above united would have to as well

>mfw
ABU brother ALWAYS win (since 2013)

oh i forgot city too

>2 teams will miss out

I find it hilarious that people are taking this thread seriously. Is Sup Forums the easiest board to bait? Or is it just blind hatred for United?

>Pogba showing up in an important match
>mouyes winning the league
>6th (sixth)

Nice! Really deserved winning streak by Manchester United©! I can see now why people call them a big and sympathetic club! BRAAAAAAP!

Get used to it, take it on the chin and move on.

Some of you need to realise that a lot of people, even if they don't support one of our rivals, hate us. A lot of them have grown up watching us win league after league under a manager a lot of people hated while he was around and with players that people didn't like. People from all over the country (and now world) support/ed us because we were the best, fans of other clubs all over the country will know guys that have shunned their local team to support us and that grates on people. We were a dominant force and still are the biggest club in the country. It comes with supporting this club. So when things aren't going our way people will rub it in, and that's fine, it's football.

Obviously the internet wasn't as prevalent for a lot of Fergie's tenure and I certainly didn't come on here much then. But whenever we lost under Fergie even then everyone lapped it up, the media, other fans would all give us shit for it.

The losses and setbacks are more frequent now so it's more regular but you just have to accept it. It'll never change. We've hired probably the most disliked manager around and spent a shitload of money. We got shit for Veron's performances, paying so much for Rio (at the time) and now Pogba is getting a lot of attention. If things aren't going right for Mourinho, it'll be highlighted. If things aren't going right for Pogba, it'll be highlighted.

Crying and moaning about people laughing at us losing is just pointless. I've had a ridiculously privileged time supporting United throughout Fergie's time and I'm sure a lot of you have, a few comments and upvotes to us losing are insignificant compared to the amount of success I've luckily had supporting this club.

Sure it's annoying to see everyone laughing at you when things don't go our way, but it's a part of the game. We are the biggest club in the country and whenever we fall, it will get rubbed in ten-fold. Learn to accept it.

twitter.com/ManUtd/status/791333570640044036

While >le deluded Manure customer is hot new bait gimmick on Sup Forums these days, never underestimate the paki delusion. Good portion of such posts is sincere

City and Arsenil it is. Both have too shitty defenses to compete. Liverpool got a horrible defense too but at least they keep outscoring teams and Klopps meme magic is real.

genuinely considering switching back to utd. been chelsea all season since city let me down last year. staying the course for now but much more of this and i'm off.

join the ride lad, getting (you)s from buttfrustrated ABUs has never been easier

>

Man©heste® United™

Liverpool will be the next to collapse

>ABUs

but nobody mentioned west ham

Stealing this for future customer bullying

Why is ManU pepe always black?

because theyre all african

could even make customers with that c and r thing

genuinely considering it lad. had some good years supporting utd when they were good. liverpool have an outside chance though, still might switch to them if they can tighten up at the back.

It's either brown or Asian, don't ask me why they pander to these demographics so hard.
**Spoiler - merchandise sales**

So are lots of PL clubs.

Is this a new meme because of Pogba and dabbing or has it been around for awhile?

just think of the (you)s you could be cashing in right now, truly wonderful times we live in lad.

this post was fuelled by ABU tears. drink responsibly.

>liverpool

thats like playing Sup Forums on hard mode

>ABU

nobody mentioned newcastle

It's been a trend and Manure's primary focus as a corporation since the Glazers took over, but it's more prevalent than ever these days.

mostly the pogba and lingard dab shit

I find it hilarious that people think everything is a troll or a bait. I know people irl that are literally this manure customer meme (lol we will easily win this year, watch it liverslip! lol we will buy neymar and griezman next season, here we come champions league! etc). It's real, get over it.

Thanks

These are the kind of people you see on Facebook, not Sup Forums. Yes they're real, but not a large majority as they just get laughed off the board instantly.

I will never wish anything except misfortune for >manure

the flip?

You're right, but SOME of it simply has to be bait, like the Portugese guy who isn't even subtle anymore. The gimmick itself is years old, recently there was a "customer" in summer /trans/ who posted walls of texts how Mourinho will walk the league, Rashford is best young talent in the world and Pogba has already surpassed Zidane. Got dozens of (You)s, needless to say.

If Manchester United win, they will move up to 6th. Congratulations.

So it's "all manure fans are manure customers on spuh RIGHT NOW" vs "all manure customers on spuh are just trolls". Let's meet in the middle and accept the fact that even here we have this species.

>0:37

Lads

>ABUs

Top kek

>>Livershit too good and big gap
>Almost lost at home in times when Manure was still gelling.
Were you not watching the Middlesboro game? At the height of your wonderful run?

>chelshit too good and big gap
>Series of losses might come after getting exposed.
Have you not seen your fixtures at the end of the season? You're gonna get about five points from the last month.

>arsenal always top 4
>This looks like a competitive season, will be hard.
Harder still for any team that's ten points off the lead in January.

>ABUs

nobody mentioned sheffield united

>Leicester
I was in the bathroom last season, what the hell happened?

i remember that flip
did their president kill him?

>actually typing all that shit out

>there are people itt right now that think united can't be memed to the title

>when a 50 year old dominates your league

>when Bradley Wright Phillips dominates your league

>If we beat liverpool on the weekend I honestly think we can do it! We can make the champions league!

I genuinely believe this. 3rd/4th is good enough for me this season but if >we can meme our way to 2nd or 1st then May will be epic.

>People don't believe we can meme our way to 4th/3rd
Inb4 >we

You mean Giovinco

confirmed for not watching the MLS

Am I the only one who's ABU simply because of aesthetics? Just look at Ugly crest, ugly colors, ugly pattern, just nothing good when it comes to Man U's image

Isn't Tom Brady you best NFL player? And near 40 year old Peyton Manning set a load of records?

always thought of it deep down as a frightening badge desu

it has lost a bit of that in recent years for obvious reasons tho

You're not wrong tbf

It's just a shitty rip off of our old badge.

But United are the most aesthetic team in the world

What part of United are you from, mate?

>Ugly crest, ugly colors, ugly pattern
That's just wrong. They got one of the better ones. Good stadium too. The only aesthetically ugly thing is their current sponsor but that would apply to almost every EPLel club.

Well, not too long ago it was an "oh shit" one, recently it stood for "this is going to be embarrassing" but based Jose will fix it.

Man United's kit and badge combo on Ronaldo era was pleasing in the eye that simple Nike red shirt with AIG sponsor was perfection.

>such a customer he's even praising the kit sponsor

No it's a shit crest that looks like a tier above clip art. Middlesbrough's crest has the same idea to it, just executed 10x better

everything looks good on Ronaldo, he's Ronaldo

>There are Liverpool """"fans"""" calling other team's fans customers
TOPJEJ

Reminder that Liverpool have NEVER won the Premier League. Not once. Blackburn Rovers and Leicester City have more Premier League titles than Liverpool.

If only Adidas can make this one come true.

He's a goal poacher tbf. Either way its still embarassing for a 40 year old Zlatan to be dominating le best league in da world la

Would watch!

I wouldn't watch it either mate

Tom Brady is a very divisive player

And yes Manning did set and break a lot of records but he had his whole career to do that.

Sup Forums divegrass threads have been nothing but customers getting triggered by other customers and calling eachother customers. Nothing new.

youtube.com/watch?v=0z_Qqnq8pI8
>the state of ABUs
just face it. Were back

only 4 years after they should've walked the league

>howard webb retires
>man u turns shit

how can they ever recover

Mike dean sold his soul, but obviously the club is still fixing the crap moyes left

Kek

>Sup Forums divegrass threads have been nothing but customers getting triggered by other customers and calling each other customers. Nothing new.

Most accurate post on the board.

I noticed that is has spread to /cbb/ too. My college team has been top 5 or so for decades, and the same constant baiting happens there too.

>Liverpool up next

Lmao this will be their end

liverpool couldnt beat them at anfield when united was fucking terrible, what makes you think they can do it now ?

Finally. Someone on Sup Forums gets it.