Portland, Oregon's homeless problem is out of control

Portland now has the world's fattest homeless population.

Who else here current or former Portlander? I got out of that liberal hellhole a while back. Feels good ƒam.

Labor is still too expensive! Those burgers could be even cheaper! There's plenty of jobs and housings for everyone don't be a racist.

I'll give them some credit for keeping their murders down. I think the city of Portland has two this year, while Baltimore (with the same population) already has almost 100.

So, they're doing SOMETHING right...

Homeless is a career in portland

They dont have as many niggers for most major city.

Portland is among the least diverse major cities in the United States.

Literally the only good thing about it, though.

The homeless problem is out of fucking control.

Homeless are so fucking scary
They're normally crazy as fuck so you can't predict their actions
Worse than niggers most of the time too

I live in Oregon.

I drove to Portland recently and saw homeless people sleeping on the sidewalk.

That seemed weird to me. Like... isn't the sidewalk hard? Wouldn't it be more comfortable to sleep on the dirt lol?

Alcohol is the softest pillow you can get.

fuck yeah oregon bro
where you call home?

>Portland has two this year, while Baltimore (with the same population) already has almost 100
Porklanders are to fat and lazy do anything past roll a joint, crack up meth head niggers, not so much apparently

The thick layer of dirt that covers their bodies forms a cushioning layer

In Portland you cuck them by simply ignoring them.

Engaging them is a sign of weakness. Keep a wary eye though.

But overall the niggers on Burnside are worse than the homeless. That's nigger central in downtown.

The ones in front of city hall are quite literally paid to 'advocate' ie sleep on the sidewalk.

By a Soros linked group, Rise UP!

No shit.

Also probably 2/3rds of those people aren't homeless but kids who live in the west hills, advocate bums, like 85% of the crustpunks that infest that city.

They're secretly rich kids who are "homeless."

Sorry forgot pic.

It really is pretty fucking bad. I live by PSU and walk there on a bike path along the freeway, and they're literally always laying in filth all over the sidewalk or camped out in little trash heaps off the path.

I love in southern Oregon. Portland is a fucking cancer and it's infuriating how they dictate everything for the fucking state.

There are no homeless people in Portland, only hipsters who are abandoning the capitalist lifestyle in favor of an enlightening, humanist experience. They walk around with their iPhones and triple mocha frappuccinos, and then sit in their air-conditioned box and tweet about how great being free from the "system" is.

Fucking went to the greyhound station in Portland, never been before to Oregon...
Holy fuck

SW Coast checking in, Curry County.

I lived off of SE 82nd and moved there from bakersfield, fuck that subaru outback diseased obama 08 sticker having hippie shithole. Every other car is a rainbow sticker covered pro-choice sticker, faggot mobile. I only stayed 6 months and couldnt take it no more.

>Be obese
>Eat way more food than required
>Publicly advocate for hungry homeless people
>Have a balloon arm
>Be hungry, see whale
>Burger juice dripping down face

"I'm *nom* here to *nom nom help"

This should be your new statue of liberty.

Dear god please make the homeless all go away. Most of them are completely shit. I only know a few decent guys who are homeless but the majority could be gassed and we would only have everything to gain.

Seriously Portland smells like piss weed and shit.

Not for long. Seriously why can't all the fucks coming here for school leave. It's going to be completely ruined in another 10 years if we don't stop.

I moved there in 2001, left in 2014.

It went 100% to shit in the time span that I was there.

Plan to cure America's homeless problem.

>Elect trump
>Build wall
>Round up homeless
>Place under UV lamps until tanned
>Create Mexican passports
>Evict over wall

This exactly. 100% correct.

Based Brookings bro.

Medfordfag here, the homeless are a huge fucking issue here too and the fucking weasels that run the county just invested over a million bucks into revamping their favorite park to shoot up heroin in. The homeless are a plague and it should literally be open season on them.

No we need the white hobos to be outstanding citizens again. We're gonna stop jewing other whites.

Being white doesn't absolve a person of shittiness, just makes a person significantly less likely to be shitty. The overwhelming majority of homeless are beyond redemption, much like single moms and racemixers.

>elect Trump
>build wall
>hire hobos to physically move Mexicans over to the other side of the borderwall
>don't let the homeless back onto American soil
>put them on a terrorist watch list
>refuse to let them back over the wall due to terrorism concerns

Being homeless should be outlawed.

less bugs on the sidewalk. you get used to sleeping on hard surfaces after a while, and you can put some softer material down over it.

10/10

Ex vandweller here, can confirm.

This. You can make a good living as a bum in Portland.