America is fucked. Not just in general, but culturally, spiritually, and every other -ally there is

America is fucked. Not just in general, but culturally, spiritually, and every other -ally there is.

"We're number one, we're number one"
>Not in healthcare
>Not in income
>Society is fucked, focus on retards like no-talent kardashians who just look good and that's it

CSB

thats why trump was able to win people over by making them think he'd be the one to 'make america great again'

So whats your contribution to changing this or youre just bitching cause you're a bitch and part of the problem?

But we all know it was bullshit. Playing the "I'm the real patriot" card and then speaking to people in a way Hillary would not. It's too bad he turned out to be a sensitive, self-interested fuck who cares too much what others think to the point he will legitimately try to pretend Covfefe was intentional.

you think america is fucked? thats because you living in it, doubt you would say the same living in brazil where the homicide rate is higher them the IRAQ war

Listen to this sheep. Sounds like a gayer cnn.

Our entire government is fucked. Corruption is legal and encouraged. We can't fix this system using this system, it has to burn down in flames

Listen to this autist, being part of the problem. Politics aren't a fucking sports game where you support your guy all the way through no matter the stupid shit he does. For fucks sake, I wouldn't stop harping about MAGA during the election. I fell for this niggers "I don't care what others think" selling point and now look where we are. If you think someone is "a sheep" for having a different opinion then you're just as retarded as the spineless leftists we love to make fun of. It's almost like people can have different opinions than you and not be necessarily wrong. But of course, you wouldn't know that you pathetic piece of shit.

>You don't have it as bad as others so why are you complaining?
What the fuck kinda thinking is this? Just because other places are falling apart doesn't mean we are? What a fucking stupid statement that is. America is really fucking divided right now. Politics are becoming such a fucking joke as I said previously that we elected a guy because he told us what we wanted to hear and ONLY things he wanted to hear. His actual positions were almost never discussed in a serious debate where both candidates took turns telling people how worse the other one was. Fucking embarrassment. Get the fuck out of here if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about cuck.

So youre out of tampons sally?

So when are you planning to cut off your penis like the other liberal faggots? Kek

You're goddamn fucking right I'm mad. I'm mad that idiots like you can excuse fucking anything a person does just because you like them. What the fuck kind of thinking is that? Is your head so far up your ass you HAVE to defend stupid shit just because you like them? You are quite literally behaving like a cuck. Do you let your girlfriend get fucked by another guy just because she tells you what she wants it too?

So when are you planning on addressing any of my points or are you just gonna sit there and be a faggot with nothing to back it up but shitty third grade insults?

With superstars like you, how can that be?

>complaining solves everything

No they think the U.S. is fucked too

>Solving things on b

>America is fucked
I agree. But with maybe one or two possible exceptions, everywhere else seems worse.

>complaining about political things on Sup Forums
whats the matter? got btfo Sup Forums summerfag?

If that's your criteria for a fucked society then all of humanity is fucked. Which SPOILERS! We are.
Also how does it feel repeating the same shit that people like yourself have been saying for many many generations yet we're still here.

America may be fucked, but compared to a lot of other places we have bed bug bites, compared to full blown arabian detonating herpes.