Okay...

Okay, this cunt who for some reason was my friend on facebook killed a cat and was going to put a video up if he got a pizza, he lives in branson, missouri and thats all i know, so do whatever you need to torment this cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/SW9Cy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Send him a pizza and download the video for evidence and show it to the police.

Post address plox.

Ordering him a pizza as we speak. Killing cats is a service to the world.

Didnt he already get arrested? Its a fucking cat.

Obvious personal army request, but I'm baked and want to mess with someone. Poast address nao.

What a cunt. I thought police were already called.

op is a faggot
imgur.com/a/SW9Cy

Just a cat however he deserves a kick in the nuts or 10.

This was already taken care of you fans

i did it, what do i win

So does your mom for not having an abortion. Do the world a favor and jump infront a train.

order me a pizza for this

oh no! some random guy killed a random cat!
call 911!

OP, you fucking faggot, this already happened. He was arrested last night.

What we NEED to focus on is on his friends that were also in the video, like Cameron Hall.

Word

no one gives a fuck about a cat, a dog, etc.

Only Humans are relevant.

Oh look, the edgelord newfags are awake. Glad God's work was done before you guys decided to grace us with your presence.

oh look the degenerate kid woke up to cry over a cat.

Go back to Egypt you faggot cat worshiping nigger

I feel you fam. Summer is full of Andy sixx Edglords. Btw I checked on his facebook and he watches ml-Motherfuckin'-p.

oh its that one cells group fuck those faggots.

How about you report it to the lical aspca and shit

For the psychos

Its not about killing a cat/animal. Lots of people kill strays/nuisance pests everyday.

Its about recording the killing, posing for a picture with it, bragging online, and selling the video for a pizza. Dude is likely psychotic.

summer's definitely here

pretty sure any normal person does and how are you relevant you still and always will have less meaning than this cat

Too little too late, he was arrested last night

I remeber Operation Dusty, now people just want to be edgy and think its funny.

Here's exactly what a degenerate person would say.
The question about a my relevancy is simply not given by you.

can you smell their summer smell?
whats summer again? three months right?

are you jealous of the attention and love they get or is it in your blood to be a cunt why wouldn't you want to stick up for something smaller than you seriously i wanna know what went wrong

Amen!

>no one gives a fuck about a cat, a dog, etc.

wrong friendo

there are numerous animal welfare organizations in the United States that are full of people who dedicate their time, many on a volunteer basis, to stopping animal abuse

so basically, you're fucking retarded

"I HATE CATS YEAH! IT'S COOL RIGHT! HAHA DEAD CAT, FUCK CATS!"
pauses.
"AM I RELEVANT YET? IS MY MASCULINITY EXISTENT NOW? SHIT, MY COCK IS STILL ONLY 3 INCHES."

No.
I never said that it is ok to kill or torture ANY being. You just wanna read what you want to see.

You're the degenerate here. If it was a human you would never put so much energy or any effort.

Think about it kid.

go ahead calling them to track the fool and sodomize him till death.

>If it was a human you would never put so much energy or any effort

wrong again, faggot

if it were a human, it would end the same way, with that faggot in jail

the difference is, if it were a human, it would have been taken care of long before Sup Forums was aware of it

english please

Wrong friendo!
Humans are garbage, we could have had our glorious place elevating all around us but we end up with you.
All life is relevant, until you stand against that such as you are now. The only option you have is suicide.

gotta be kidding me
its a fucking random cat
what you wante me to do?
cry? should i buy a fucking cat?
what??
fucking retarded kiddos

Learn kiddo.
Killing or torturing animals get you in jail too. Ever heard about it?

back to soc, faggot.

Try to figure out empathy, fucking spoonfed sociopath millenial.

think you replied to the wrong user

or your reading skills are poor

>what you wante me to do?

I want you to learn to spell.

MAY KHARMA SERVE HIM A LOAD OF JAMAL DAILY FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE
PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT

you know millenials are from 1980 to 2000 right? I think you want to call him Gen Z unless you're from Gen X or before

OP how old is he? Do you know his birthday?

ok i get it im a degenerate i just dont see why you think animals are any lesser then us they cant be born terrorists or anything of the sort they are pure and should be cared for not left on the streets for ill minded wackos to kill them for a pizza

Good job

I thoroughly enjoyed the video of the cat being dragged to its death.

I laughed a lot. Thank you OP, for sharing. This guy is great.

I'm glad it's not a human being.

Okay aside from edgelording intensifying what are we going to do to fuck these sub-beta fuckasses. Someone mentioned he had some m8s with him?

nice try

clueless kid

It will be a human being eventually if we don't end his life. Or teach him a lesson either or.

YEA hEHehEheHEehEH lets spam his fb HAHAHASHHEHEheH
XdddDDD

Here's the worthless whore that says she loves him even after learning what he did.

Oh no, summer is here.

HOLY SHIT I KNOW HER! When I was little we went to a daycare together, I've been to her house. I'm gonna call my mom and see if she has her address

>Killing or torturing animals get you in jail too. Ever heard about it?

Yes. I literally said as much in my post. You should become more proficient in English before you attempt to communicate with English speaking people.

Don't bother, everything was taken care of yesterday. Dude's in jail

>living in Branson Missouri instead of Bronson Missouri

ISHYGDDT

No you didnt.
Read your shit first.

Hello,
Fellow Cell