Wwyd Thread

Wwyd Thread

Fuck her roughly in the ass, shoot the load all over her face.

Wwyd?

Take that bitchy face of hers and shove my cock in it. Id love to see her eyes water as she starts to pass out.

Have them both lay down and 69 each other. When I feel like it, i walk to them from one side and fuck a pussy, while the other one sucks my balls.

Teach her a lesson and make her smile go away. Pound her pussy so hard her eyes roll back. Finish in her asshole.

wwyd to jessie?

Id have her kneel in that bench and stick her ass up in the air. The weird looks we got from paserbys watching her pussy get hammered would only make her more wet.

Orgy. All of them. Especially left. She looks like she's love to have her cunt split by my huge cock.

Take her shorts off, have her walk round a busy street for a day and see how many times she gets groped when walking through crowds.

Throatfuck her until she looks a mess then make her rim me. Fuck her ass to throat for awhile, cum in her ass and make her push and scoop it out and feed it to herself. After give her the choice of getting fucked by a dog, or licking my toilet clean while I piss on her face.

Id have a field day with this one. She seems like one of those emo sluts that would be totally into it, moaning loudly, calling me daddy, asking me to spank her and pull her hair. I bet she's let me cum on her face if she asked.

Bump

Wwyd?

rape her mouth while videotaping it, make her visit me every day and give me a nice show or i release the video to her family and friends

Eat her pussy like no tomorrow then buy her an icecream cone

Would make her gag on my
Cock until I'm nice and hard then fuck her asshole until I bust inside. Wwyd? What order? What holes? Who gets your cum?

this is the first time I've seen the one with her face

rape the middle ones ass hardcore and make the other two decide which one wants to get creampied. After they fight with each other i grab them both and use their pissies anyway, making sure they'll get pregnant. then i finish on their faces groping their tits

Wwyd to this fat ass?

This is my girlfriend. She likes to cuck me and keep me in panties after she caught me jacking off with her panties twice.

wwyd?

r4r

I know, I love it, makes it they much better. She's cute.

know of any further source?

how about you start with a reply yourself fag

I wish

Anyone? My girl loves getting stretched out by thick throbbing cocks while I sit at home pathetically playing with her panties.

Let's see the fat ass pls

You're a faggot, kys.

How is she yours then?

Wwyd?

>implying

Nice. Would love to spank her hard. Handcuff hands behind back and then lay her over my knee for a long hard spanking.

>You're a faggot, kys.
If I killed myself, then I couldn't get cucked by her and that would ruin all of my fun.

>How is she yours then?
She still gives me a pity-fuck sometimes with sloppy seconds after coming home from one of her date nights.

whoever took those pics is a hero

That's a man in that photo

I know, I'd kill to have just 10 minutes with her cute tiny little ass.

I'd bend her over the bed of that pick up truck and pound her asshole till she was crying for mercy. Then I'd leaver her there, pants around her ankles, hands tied down to the bed of the truck

WWYD?

Wwyd?

I mean, those pics are old as fuck by now
she's old enough to be shlicking to the memory

I'd ride the fuck outta that spring horse. My didn't allow me to ride them after 6th grade. Jokes on them though, I snuck up there at night to ride them.

I don't care, I'd still jerk it to 8yo Masha and she has a kid.

Sorry, but she's definitely not.

wwyd

Ya he is

in that case I hope masha's kid goes into the biz

to lefty?
all the things
under a blanket
while watching Inside Out

If it's a gril for sure.

I'd lick her turd cutter while watching frozen.

Wwyd? Pls tell her

Wwyd ill do reply 4 reply

you mean besides go to prison?

ugh, depends on if the boy looks like the dad

frozen is a crappy movie
get some taste

Are u cereal

I have very fond memories of frozen nothing will ruin it for me.

>get some taste

He's already got a taste for shit though.

understanding the nature of fairytales (and, f'rinstance) storytelling) will ruin it for you

I would do nothing. No zipperheads allowed.

I don't care about that, I didn't even really watch it..

its all about who you watch it with