So if physically white people are superior in upper body strength such as in throwing and weight lifting and black...

So if physically white people are superior in upper body strength such as in throwing and weight lifting and black people are more adept at lower body strength such as running/sprinting and jumping then what are Asians physically inclined to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGqhBETLFVA
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

marine micro

butterfaces if that picture is anything to go by.

Nothing.

slave labor

Being soulless clones.

Mental gymnastics.

Nice cameltoe

Beating up white foreigners on holiday

Torture animals

Cameltoe apparently.

Fuck I love this

Finding it in Facebook is a pass time

Hello bikini photos

Going by the 2008 Olympics, Asians are better at weightlifting, shooting, diving, judo, gymnastics, rowing, wrestling, table tennis, badminton, sailing, boxing, and swimming. At least as some aspects of those things are concerned. Can't argue with results.

Oh the 2008 Olympics that were held in Beijing? Funny you didn't mention that.

That's a fat puzzy.

Would muh pecker gee whiz all over that cross-eyed moonface chinkette.

if the picture is anything to go by,

aesthetically perfect bellybuttons

Going by the 2012 Olympics, Asians are better at shooting, weightlifting, swimming, diving, gymnastics, fencing, table tennis, badminton, athletics, sailing, taekwondo, and boxing. At least as far some aspects of those things are concerned. You can't argue with results.

What, no archery or ice skating ? Haha

Yeah they only number like 2 billion for Christ's sake.

Not be animals?

Cry cry cry. Even individuals countries excel.
I smell something funny leaf. Is something burning?

That's because they selectively breed athletes for all the sports no one cares about.

starcraft

Being fucked by tentacles

>>Selectively breed athletes

Jesus man lay off the comic books

Literally what. She's a solid 8/10 at least.

DELETE THIS! SHE A QT 3.14

She's pretty qt actually faggot.

Math

Blacks have better muscle fiber and more free test for anything physical or athletic. Whites sneak in a few victories where their average athleticism plus short limbs give them a leverage advantage (wrestling). Asians can do this as well (powerlifting).

In real life though, the average black is far stronger and faster than whites and asians. The venn diagram of race-athletics you're looking for is just a way to project some sort of equality onto a reality where there is none.

Keep trying to make yourself feel better about being physically inferior though WHITE BOI

Kung fu

Technical sports with low strength/cardio/physical requirements. For example weightlifting(as in the jumpy things they do at olympics), table tennis, gymnastics, badminton, sailing etc.

I recommend white men to go watch the olympics in Brazil this summer. Thousands of asians come and the asian women get crazy for white athletes/fans during the olympics. Most asian men don't even mind watching their wifes fuck white men since they can't themselves please their wifes as taller, stronger, bigger dicked whites can.

Real life isn't an MMO

black people are more adept at taking PEDs

Thats it

All the major black sporting countrys have no steroid regulation

Jamaica and Kenya are world famous for poor testing

Gymnastics. They find it easier to move through the air with less wind resistance on account of microcawks

Now tell me that Strongmen are clean.

>physically inferior
>evolved and thrived in a harsher environement

Ok tyrone

High reaction time or high flexibility low intensity sports.
>inclinations=determination

There is no resistance to mother nature. The best athletes become one with their environment.

Copy white people.

Bro, the people who have the most power for their stature at the gym are Asian. I have noticed this at least.

Our movements are one with nature. What is this resistance you speak of?

e-sports

Also blacks don't have stronger lower body than whites , they cant squat for shit. They just have fast twitch muscle fibers which make them faster, but not stronger

Found the skelly fag who can't lift like a man. Go suck Muslim dick fag

Basically true desu, I've got a gymnastics book from a US olympic coach and the strongest student he had was a black guy.

You never see black people in a lot of categories though, I guess due to no culture of training for obscure sports. Basketball and other popular sports are more of a draw.

That's a myth that they have more fast-twitch muscle fiber, they're better at sprinting and jumping because they have shorter torsos and longer femur bones.

The Chinese actually dominate their weight categories in the Olympic weightlifting
Lu Xiaojun is arguably one the strongest pound for pound natties out there.
youtube.com/watch?v=RGqhBETLFVA

Guessing you may have lost a little in translation there friendo

Nothing like a couple centuries of selective breeding to make a good worker, right. Now that they're not slaves, the best ones are now modern day mandingos, playing televised sports.

Manlets are stronger pound for pound because of physics. There are far more asian manlets than white so obviously an asian manlet is the strongest pound for pound.

She has the body of a teenage boy that's been lifting for 6 months man what're you on about

Flexible

no, they just have to move the weight less because of a smaller ROM, they're not stronger

Did a Thai tell you that in a Cucks Anonymous meetup?

>SWIMMING
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHLASDHFALSDHF
AHLDSHFAH

WAIT HE ACTUALLY THOUGHT HE COULD SLIP

>SWIMMING

BY ON DURING AMERICAN HOURS

HAHAH FUCK OFF FAGGOT

post disregarded except diving and potentially ping pong and badminton.

Whites are better at weight lifting and swimming.

I was reading a study about bones in the races and it seems like black people have a bit more minerals in their bones making them denser, and somethng similar with muscle. They also had slightly thicker bones and longer limbs and are leaner.

Black people aren't great at swimming people say, if you're heavier for your size it's harder to float.
If you're lean and muscular you sink more, fat people and really skinny people float better.

>literally looks like far-east dark souls protagonist
they do mention a far east in the game

>If you're lean and muscular you sink more
have you ever seen a swim event?

Considering English is my first language I'm guessing the fault rests on your comprehension

>Asians
>good at boxing

Pick one

china got 51 golds in Beijin
European Union countries go 85

btfo desu

yeah, swimmers are lean and have lots of muscles. i wouldn't say they are really skinny. those kenyan long-distance runners are really skinny

>Moovements are one with nature.
Specifically mention Air Resistance. A thing found in nature.
>What is this resistance you speak of?

If English is your primary language you really need to up your game. Best Korea is making you look bad Seoul Dweller.

whites are better at making civilizations and blacks are better at making mud huts; also going to jail.

Jesus, your writing is piss poor for a native speaker. This isn't the special Olympics thread.
>Going by the 2008 Olympics
Why would we do this? durr

they arent. and they do it less than whity and niggers.

posting an asian playing for their national team is proof of absolutely nothing

Yeah and some of those guys have 6000 calorie diets and rocket through the water.

Think about floating like in a bathtub.

and those chinks are put in special boarding schools for that shit

most of the eu athletes started later in life and/or didnt practice their sport with as much intensity

anglosphere represent

Being raised in test tubes.

East Asian does brain-works.

they are lean and muscular.

They can fire ping pong balls out of their smoo's like nobody's business.

ninja shit

Damn i love my country

Asians can suck a mean dick

>Ireland

>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html

honestly I wouldn't trust scores from china as well as a number of east asian countries.

>Literally holding a commie parade today
>Russia not cucked
Good one, lad.

>westerners riot for nigger/rapefugee culture
>easterners argue riot for education

Lose

literally any of the same stuff

you can train any part of your body to be incredibly strong if you do it long enough

>what is short and long muscle twich fibre

If you are one with nature i.e. One with the wind how can you have wind resistance? Only athletes that have not become one with the wind have to fight the wind (aka wind resistance)

Jesus Christ man it was a joke.
It's hard explaining things to a retard

>>as well as a number of East Asian countries

Wanna give a source or data or statistics for that vague claim you tacked on at the end there ? Lol

Wind resistance covers all things Future Kim Jockey. From the high end of the scale in granite walls to the low end of the scale of frictionless material.

Your 'joke' of Hurr Durr oh shit I fucked up better make it looks like I know what I am talking about, was essentially you stating that your plastic faced fucks have no genetalia at all. Reading comprehension fuckwad. Educate yourself.

/Thread. All people are easily arranged on a spectrum of more sex hormonesbigger brain size. They adapted to completely different circumstances, the smart ones are those who lived in cold, white people in boreal forests, asians in tundra/ice belt. Also hilarious how whites find niggers too animal-ish, but asians too robotic, they don't realise they're in the middle. Except the jews, which are proof that natural selection happens very quickly: ethnic semitic jews are dumb as rocks while ashkenazi jews are geniuses, because they were forbidden to own land and had to get a living using their hands and brain only for a good 2 thousand years, those who were not exceptionally talended didn't survive in europe.

>All people are easily arranged on a spectrum of more sex hormonesbigger brain size
>Italians have an average IQ 100-104

Something burning? Maybe it's your grandparents. Have the Japanese left yet?

Maple with the bantz

I'd say reflex based sports. Funny how a sub species can be so good at reflex based sports. But can't drive worth a shit

maybe its daegu?

dog eating

I beleive one of them is of different length to the the other, but I can't remember which way round it is. if you find out, could you be a dear and pop back and let us know? thaaanks

interesting, is there any difference to the numbers of bones?

first post, best post

>They can fire ping pong balls out of their smoo's like nobody's business.
>This isn't the special Olympics thread.

video games