Looking for more interesting ways to masturbate. Got a flashlight, it's fun but I'm still looking for something more

Looking for more interesting ways to masturbate. Got a flashlight, it's fun but I'm still looking for something more.

What ya got?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9e5GoVciKZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh, pic obviously unrelated, but whatever. She's got great tits

Bump

Ugh. I mean fleshlight.

Use a pussy

Duh. Not always one around though

Prostate massager. If you can get over "But dude, gay people use the butt, so it's gay if I use my butt, man!" - the you'll find it's fucking amazing. You can buy one on lovehoney or something for 10 quid.

If you end up up not liking it you can just press it on your taint area to get the feeling from the outside - almost as fun.

Hands down best method ive ever had.
>Get some gasoline
>Pour on dick
>Light match
>Jack off as fast as you can trying to put the flames out with your cum
>MissionSuccessful.jpeg

u stuffing flashlight up your ass?

a gram of blow and 16 hours

I wanna know this too
when I had a fleshlight I used to mount in between my bedframe and matress.
I also make an "artificial ass" which I brought to bed and I was able to fuck it in different possitions and even ride myself with it because it had lots of weight to it

kind of like this youtube.com/watch?v=9e5GoVciKZA

Disgusting filthy whore should be hanged.

Nah, you should be ostracised for suggesting hanging people tho

Why should I? We should have more such things nowdays. Whole world has gone to shit. And cucks and their whores makes it none better.

OP returns. Thought this thread had died.

Stay on topic bro. It's probably fake anyway. Easy enough to fake a snapchat pic

True. Still doesn't rid the planet of cucks and their whores. People are fine to enjoy what the fuck they want, but won't stop me and others to hate it, yeah?

The world is better than ever - the few things that have got worse are because of stupid foreign policy and the destructive effects of modern work on communities. Both of these can be fixed.

Killing people who cheat would mean killing about a quarter of the population, unfortunately.

Besides that the death penalty in general is stupid (mistrials happen all the time, and you can't free a dead man).

You can hate something without wanting to murder it lol

Put head and shoulders in it. No joke it feels like a fucking God.

I just want death upon humanity, and to be reborn as some animal, really.