Enlightended fags assemble

Enlightended fags assemble
brothers and sisters welcome :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0
youtube.com/watch?v=2wUuuWLM1Qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

biblical bump

Could you enlighten us about Enlightended fags? How do you become one? What do they really do? What makes them different from your average fag?

you have to be a good person,
you have to of helped someone who was allready enlightended
knowladge seperates us

>you have to of helped someone who was allready enlightended
>knowladge seperates us
Could you elaborate further? Knowledge about what?

Note the spelling error

it's not something words can describe :(
the only way to figure out the nature of reality is to see it for yourself. and it can only begin if you get chosen :( and unforuntely we are not allowed to choose everyone :(

in god we trust :D

To anyone who is still going through it
remember

"there will be peace when you are done"
youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0

>it can only begin if you get chosen :( and unforuntely we are not allowed to choose everyone :(
Who chooses who? I bet I can buy the choosing commission perhaps if you point me to it?

duly noted

the all seeing eye chooses
money means nothing.
you have to be worthy :(
if you are worthy it will find you and show you the truth. if not, you'll never be able to understand

We must begin planning the destruction of all GWEN TOWERS.

I think this guy is some schitzo who's been searching for the illuminati for his whole life or some shit. He's so fucking clueless it's halarious. He will litreally never know because the instant he found out the truth he would kill himself over the revelation

Are you enlightened? Why can't you just tell us the truth that you are speaking about and enlighten us all unenlightened ones.
>you'll never be able to understand
Try us. How can you know if you don't test us? I think you are just assuming a lot and not really knowing.

confirmned non member

>the instant he found out the truth he would kill himself over the revelation
Again with this truth thing. Why don't you share it with us the darkened ones.

it's not something words can describe :(

i mentioned it before. Once you understand there is no actual way of describeing the true nature of existence. Not with words. It cant be done. There is litreally no way i can tell you the truth. You have to see it for yourself. And it only comes to a few people. You have to be chosen.

i have spoken out before and i was ridicluded. When we try to tell you. You imprision us and lock us away. We cannot simply tell you. Everyone has to see for themselvs. It's the only way.

know that i love you. Look closer at life. You might find it.

he has a point, learning the truth can be extremely difficult.

thats why it helps if you are a naturally good person and have someone to help you.

Saying something is truth does not make it so.
> true nature of existence
You are not making any sense. Are you trying to impose the result of your subjective perception as absolute truth on us?

youtube.com/watch?v=2wUuuWLM1Qk

Your deceived and not enlightened. But you have to power to change your ways.

These spelling errors in critical places make it nearly comical
>Enlightended
>knowladge

it stops being subjective when you see it.
It also stops being subjective once you talk to other members. We all know but can't prove it.

i only know as much as i am permitted to know. and limited by my own human existence.

no one believes it untill it happens to them. no one can comprehend it untill they are part of it.
truth is no matter how hard i try to use words to show you. Words alone are not enough. Like i told you.
you have to be chosen, as sad as that is for all of us :( it's the only way.

We would perfer to have everyone be enlightended but not everyone wants to be. And whats more not everyone can accept what it teaches.

the game :)

>We all know but can't prove it.
sounds kinda like a oxymoron to me

This thread is some autistic shit.
There aren't enough drugs for this to make sense.

perfectly rational response
told you words can't show you.

ilurminertti

Bilderberg FAGS
come get me pussies

If words can't show you what shows you?

Thinks he knows xD

the eye

The brown eye?
The whispering eye?
What eye?

This thread is only about the experience of a psychedelic drug like lsd or dmt.

No but seriously dude I just think that your ego is off the charts if you really think that you are onto some hidden truth of the reality and a key figure in this shitshow we call the Universe. Maybe some sort of schizoid also.
You should really wake up and smell the shit around you. We still have people slaving away all day for a dollar a day and billions of people without access to drinkable water. There's nothing magical in people like you would want us to believe. I just think you can't accept that we are nothing but an unimportant shit that will pass away into extinction like happend to many other species so you are doing some serious mental gymnastics as some sort of coping mechanism. We are nothing like God if that's the truth that you think you have discovered than I'm sorry to burst your bubble but it's your own fault for shitting up the already shitted 4chin. Pardon my English since it's not my mother tongue.

the truth
the universe is of our own making
it does what we expect it to do because we are it's creators
it will cease to be when we cease to be.
all our days, only for the dying, and nothing else.

there's your truth, faggot.