Go Vegan

Go Vegan
Give it a go for 30 days

I already did, then I got sick and went to the doctor.
He told me my nutrition absorption was very low and that a vegan diet would be very unhealthy for me.
I'm with you on banning factory farms though, I prefer it if my food was happy before ending up on my plate.

Don't go vegan. Eliminate at least 6 thousand million humans. Problem solved.

i'd rather starve to death. oh wait that is being vegan.

nice quadsget

I tried once, my body fucking rejected everything I ate, a piece of broccoli would make me sick, so I went back to eating meat and haven't been happier ever since

Tried vegetarianism for a week,
Lost 4kg and started shitting paste.
I'll stick to my omnivorous diet thanks.

>just long enough for the nutrient deficiencies to make you half a retard

That is a pretty neat picture, even though it seems to be saying that smoking weed will make you into some sort of sage.
I smoke weed on the regular, but I wouldn't say it makes me wise, it just makes me relax and feel good.
The things that make me wiser on some subjects is reading about them.

>people being too stupid to feed themselves without meat

how are you all this retarded, dont change your diet at all except ask for no cheese on things and eat tofu instead of meat. ive been doing it for months and its easy as shit. enjoy having acne and poor health forever

"Go vegan my little kumquat, go vegan!"

Humans are omnivores.

Quads confirm that being a vegan = shorter lifespan

After 32 days of vegan I actually started getting violent towards everyone I knew. I felt weak and angry, later on I figured out that my body was in panic mode from lack of protein. Tofu and beans were a joke compared to meat and my body as sending me a message. I ate a hamburger and immediately like my old self, and very happy.

Vegans are dangerous and honestly should be monitored for dangerous activities because they do not think clearly like normal people. Vegans should definitely never have children or be allowed near them.

I wish, but I'm too poor to be vegan. Man, veggies and fruits are fucking expensive. I can't live off that.

Did it for 8 years, lost hair, felt like an asshole. Added meat back in, hair regrew, gained friends. Would not recommend.

No.

That only happens if you don't get any physical activity at all, you should try some delicious nutritious meat and exercising for a change, but hey, enjoy being a pallid weak skinny weaboo bitch forever

Why

Compassion is dead

hippies nonviolence is a lie

Animals are dicks

The planet is already fucked

I dont eat people,

>I dont eat people,
well maybe you should start

I agree with averything except for the animal thing. They can't be dicks, they just try to stay alive. Only humans are dicks. Shithead.

Never.

Vegetarian would be an option, but missing milk products? Fuck no.

Um user, humans are animals too, if they can be dicks, so can other animals.

Im happy with you being vegan. Just don't tell me to be vegan

Humans are rational and not instinctive.

Gas arrived so gonna take a shower.

Our capacity to be dicks is what separates us from the animals.

This man knows his shit.

Have you that old video of the guy getting jumpscared and punching strait through his monitor?
That's instinct

You're also retarded if you think that was real.

>Straight
I figured I might as well fix my own typo

You can't be seriously comparing me the animal instinct with the remains of the human one. No one is that fucking retarded.

Well, hey, its instinct to attack something that scares you like that

We're smarter in many ways granted, that is how we evolved and succeeded throughout time.
Saying we have moved beyond instincts would be wrong though, so much of our behavior stems from instincts.
Peacocking and competing about stuff is instinctual.

id rather not be clinicly depressed thanks.

What he said

does it count if I eat only humans

That's meat. Human meat, but meat

Our intelligence makes us responsible for our acts. If I decide to be a dick with you, that'd be my decision and that exactly is what would make me a dick. When an animal is 'a dick' with you is because you forced it to and that was its natural reaction. Animals can't be evil. Only humans can.

Otters rape other animals. Of course animals can be evil

Listen you vegan cunts.

If every single American, roughly 340million, went green-vegan-holistic-recycle whatever you still have 1billion plus Chinese who do not give any fucks, 1billion plus middle easterners who do t give any fucks and to top it all off world corporations who are in direct cometetion with your mission to save the world...

You are lost. Do things for yourself. Stay the fuck out of my business

Amd most reptiles rape the females. It's their natural behaviour. They do not conciously decide to do it after thinking it.

But "evil" people also have factors that made them this way, whether it is from something being wrong in their brain or in their upbringing is inconsequential.
You're basically telling me to stop being speciesist, while putting animals to a higher standard.

>rape
>evil

Without rape you wouldn't exist. Consent and feelings about sexual desire and sexual aggression are fabrications of the social construct. Your feelings of disgust are meaningless. Your ideologies of equality and good and evil are flawed

I think we should just take the whole lot of you vegans and ship all y'all to Africa. You can run wild like cattle and have all the veggies you want. You just have to teach the locals how to farm like usual. And everyone will be happy, I'll stay here and eat meat, you guys have your fagtopia

You've been here to long.

Sounds healthy but I don't think I can ....

They are not into a higher standard. Not being capable of deciding for yourself is not better than the opposite. I'm just saying that you can't say that animals are dicks because they are not responsible for their acts.

Imagine if the wetbacks didn't pick them for minimum wage. It a be 5 dollars for an orange instead of 5 for a whole bag.

Grow yourself and remember shit is seasonal.

If slaughter houses were made of glass you still wouldn't be able to see inside.

T. Achmed

I'm all for the diet. However it's hard for me to completely cut out protein so I hope lab grown meat picks up. I am interested in the Whole30 diet though

Rape is when it is done forcibly. Sex is when you actually want to do it.

where do I get enough protein each day as vegan without growing tits from soya?

What I'm actually saying is that we are all animals and to some extent aren't to be blamed for our instincts. It's how we react to our instincts that matter.
Animals fall under our responsibility when we claim ownership of them. So we basically have to keep them to our standard of behavior for them to be good. If an owned animal misbehaves, it's a dick, the only difference lies in who has to take responsibility for the dick behavior.
A wild animal will just do whatever it wants and not taking that into account makes you a dick I agree, but I still posit that animals can be dicks too.

wasn't Hitler vegan?

Humans are omnivorous you bloody idiot, not plant eaters.

vegans are worse than fedora atheists in every way.

Lies, my dog snaped at my wife's leg and shook her pants a lil for lack of attention.

Dick move, bro.

Now when we get all in her face and rub it the wrong way it's instincts are to defend itself even from us and snap bark and or bite. An animal would not let you torture it no matter how much you care for it. Natural reaction is to defend itself as for humans.

Idk where I'm going with this but you get my point

He was only a vegetarian

For every day you go vegan, Ill go strict carnivore. No veggies for me!

Vegan is stupid, i can understand not killing uselessy (i, for example don't even kill mosquitos or bugs, differently from many vegans) but i accept and sustain killing animals with a pourpose because it is usefull.

The hardest part about being a vegan is telling your parents you're gay

>Humans
>rational
pick one

why do all vegans look like holocaust survivors?

What do the two have in common?
Nice trips btw

Who cares

I'm not going on with this pointless discussion

The lack in protein, so they don't have much muscle, and that makes them skinny

To certain point, you know what I mean. Of course the majority is stupid.

Vegetarian, and it was because the doctor told him to do so, Hitler had problems with his metabolism

They can be, but it takes rigorous work on their part to be so.
But this is Sup Forums, all we have is pointless discussions.

Post a picture of an obese vegan. If that person started obese and till today is obese, I'll join the club and even post YouTube vidyas. If not fuck off with your half way religious stuffing it down our throats bullshit cuh. On momas I'll strangle you with a corn husk my nig.

funny how they always rant about vegan diet having enough protein in it.

Yes, but I'm not in the mood for one. I'm more of a spectator.

Jesus christ, looks like vaccines and veganism really do cause autism

I think there are vegan bodybuilders somewhere, tho

Kill yourself already. Every fucking research I read has good sides to being vegan and good sides to eating meat. No being vegan won't help the planet like you think it will and eating meat won't destroy it just like it is the other way around. No it won't bring nonviolence as we already know that plants have a biochemical way of communication and can feel pain and fear too. The only thing I'm asking you is to stop pushing your stupid believes on others because everything is bullshit anyways. Why do you even give a fuck and post this stupid shit here. Why are you that retarded and what are you hoping for

Niggah was a junkie. I'd smoke lots of crack with Hitler and hella blunts probably mix the two fuck it.

No meth tho, shit is all bad. I wonder if Hitler would pour up some lean. Shit a be so cash to smoke blunts laced with crack and sip boe with Adolf.

That's fair, I'm on my way out as well.
Ironically enough, I'm going to a friends apartment to make a most likely vegan meal, in spite of me not wanting to be a full time vegan.
We just want to make sure that all the people we invite can join us in the meal.

Go fuck yourself
Give it a go for 30 days

I just did 7 lines of coke with a random dude I found.

Did you know drinking water is destroying fishes habitat? If you're vegan you shouldn't drink water

lol'd

Woah dude

Hmmmm

Your life doesn't interest me at all.

I respect atheists and their opinions, but I'm not saying this as a normie. Transgender people should be in mental hospitals. Kekism 4 life

You're just retarded for not taking B12 vitamins and/or eating enough proteins. It's people like you who needs to be sterilized.

>Everyone ignores the roast with trips

Ok Sup Forums

Been vegan for 3 1/2 years now. Best decision ever. I've also taken up powerlifting since then and been successful with putting on weight/muscle on a vegan diet.

>implying atheism is dumb

>compassion
Fuck off with the sentimental bullshit.

>nonviolence
Nature is violent. Do you even know how to basic foodchain?

>for the animals
Animals are tasty.

>for the planet
Your inflated ego is not the planet.

>for the people
>implying one actually gives a shit abt what you eat

Seriously, you're worse than christfags and mudslimes. Please kill yourself.

Dayum son