Talking to a scammer on Google Hangouts

Talking to a scammer on Google Hangouts
Dubs decides what I send
I'm a guy posing as a girl
Trips convinces me to send him a picture

Would you be my valentine

Go vegan

You look like dogshit, kindly do the world a favour and kill yourself you worthless faggot

Why do you wear grandpa glasses?

WinRAR!

Daddy took the toilet seat to work with him again

would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole?

His response

forgot pic

Learn to speak English before wasting someone's time attempting to scam them you sub human piece of garbage, get a life. No one loves you.

This

I'm grate

i spend a lot of time thinking bout how i can paying bills and how can i get all my med.. how to better myself. (like working out, change my hair up, tanning) not having a job because of heath reason. think about i am mom and dad. that i take care of for 36 years.
on a typical Friday night i am hang out with my friend and family. going to a club that i belong to.. having a few beers at my niece house. or just having a nice quite evening at home. mostly u can find me hang outside with some good friend who live across the street from where i live. they have 2 big dog so i also play with the dogs..
the most private thing i am willing to admit is that i cant find the love of my life.. that i will die alone. that i wont get my disability. and they i am going to die like my mom and dad did with cancer..
you should message me if u wanna get to know the most sweetest guy u ever meet. i am the one u can take home to meet Ur family. not to make me sound conceited. i do a lot for the women i date. i take care of there kids and there kids love me. i like to cuddle with some nice candle light. laying on the couch watch a movie with a date. so if that sound good to u hit me up. i love all kinds of girls

Roll

This roll

rerolling

this.

Fuck you

This

Rerolling this

Nigger

WinRAR
I'll post the picture when he responds

Winrar

Wasted dubs ;-;

He isn't responding, need more suggestions

He's hooked!

Bump

Help

Roll

WinRAR

Send dick pic

WinRAR

Give me one and I'll send it

Send your own dick pics.

I don't have any and can't take any

Finally

What now

Bump

Send dick pic. It will be the final nail in the coffin.

For fucks sake. In that case google a dick pic.

roll for this

post the link to this thread

roll

roll

reroll

OK, ok... im sorry... I'll send you nudes

rerollering

rolling

Roll

rollolololo

rerolling

Rolling

gime da dick pic plz

roll

Is that some copypasta that i have never seen?
If not it should be, roll for this.

this one was already sent

roll

this rolling

Rolling

Rollin on down

Reroll

WinRar

reroll

Op abandoned us

lmao what a beta faggot he is. Angry and tells "her" that he is arrogant because of not showing any pictures. Those people are most of the time virgins, I speak of experience.

so this will be a get thread