Tips for an American who wants to date an Australian? thxxx

Tips for an American who wants to date an Australian? thxxx

Other urls found in this thread:

border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/189-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you male or female? what is your type, pics of yourself?

Watch the Australian tv show Kath and Kim and prepare yourself.

Australian here. You looking for an Australian man or woman?

avoid boganized individuals mate

Australian men are top tier. Australian women can be gorgeous but most are fat landwhales.

max?

Umm... bring a shovel?

move to australia dumbass

OP here, looking for a male, leave your Kik

/thread

Tell us more about yourself. We're not just meat yanno!

australian women are the easiest, all you have to do is not insult them for 10 minutes

Because moving countries is just that easy.

lol wanting anyone from that filthy convict island that is filled with death at every turn!

Give up. Aussies absolutely fucking hate you seppo cunts, and no self respecting Australian girl would date one of you fat spastics. There are two possibilities here: she's a genuine retard, which would explain why she might be into you. Or, you give up now so you don't completely embarrass yourself.

Go to and 8ch(d0t)net/aus/

>implying it isn't

How fucking useless are you?

Sure, you just fly over there and go "yeah I'm gonna stay thanks".. Pretty sure that's how it works, right?

>apply for visa
>takes 2 days max
>apply for jobs
>takes 1 week max
>get everything in order
>takes 5 days max

>2 weeks to move somewhere

You don't just fly there with your mouth wide open and your dick flailing around.

Fucking sand niggers and dumb fucks from Africa do this shit all the time and you can't? I'm wondering how people like you even fucking breathe without the help of a machine you useless cunt

A few seconds actually looking at the immigration process will show you just how far you are from understanding it.

But it's ok. You're still special!

Yeah? Give me one example that doesn't take 2 weeks to fully comprehend.

Been able to move around the world since I was 17 and never had an issue. People like you are just fucking retarded and over-complicate simple shit or have been sucking your moms tits for too long

How big is his cock?

stop telling em to put the lotion on its skin

Sure, why not.

border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/189-

bahahaha it even gives you a stepbystep instructions on how to do it all, and you can't figure something like that out in 2 WEEKS?

Fucking useless people I swear. Sitting down for 3-4 hours reading the info they provided and you're set.

I'm out, you're a fucking useless human being.

I'm a NZer, Australians are generally racist arseholes. They treat their native people like dirt. NZ'ers are much better people.

weeks to move somewhere
Yeah, it's no 2 weeks though... Gotta jump through the hoops. Read your own shit, no need to just run because you were shown to be wrong.

Read what that guy said.

2 weeks to get everything done. Waiting is redundant and even then you can still move while it's processing.

>4
whoa slow down there sheep fucker

what kind of cousin are u, u fuckin sheep shaggin faggot stay to ur desolate little land and drown

Become a farmer, if you want to fuck sheep. Australian birth rate are in the -ve, men fuck sheep, women just fucks nig nogs.

i am australian, all you have to do is not be a psycho cunt and you're all good

Vienna has very good night life - just cruise a few bars downtown on a weekend

Gonna need an answer to this question before we can provide any meaningful advice.