Why does Yurope allow Muslims into their countries?

Why does Yurope allow Muslims into their countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/20/trump-arrives-to-saudi-arabia-for-his-first-international-trip-since-taking-office.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ah fuck you

Good fucking question. GET RID OF ALL MUDSLIMES!

Typical Muslim. Angry, aggressive, uneducated, only speaks with expletives. Go back to the stone-age shithole you came from.

What did they do to their head to make them bleed like that? Looks like they still have their scalps, the way the blood is coming out and the point of origin would suggest otherwise though. That blood not their own or something, was poured on?

Because they're not faggots.

They probably just got done with some beheadings most likely

because they're out to kill their own citizens.

let's face it, right now european governments are like that stupid broad who has to adopt that stray dog
even though it obviously has rabies.

women are what's wrong with europe, women in power.

>Why does Yurope allow Muslims into their countries?

Why allow them anywhere. Keep them in their shit-hole countries so when they act up we can target them easier.

Seriously, until every last "peaceful" mooslum loudly comes out against any harm done in allah's name AND they give up all political/military power, there is no reason to be nice to them.

Why can't muslims create a decent life for themselves? Why do they run to the white man's lands and beg them for money and food, if they hate them so much?

stupidity

>Why can't muslims create a decent life for themselves? Why do they run to the white man's lands and beg them for money and food, if they hate them so much?

Because they have theocracies which tell them they only way they can better themselves is by bringing down others - sort of like progressives.

Whereas in the US people might whore themselves out to support their family, in rag-head countries they'll pay the idiots who blow themselves up in an "infidel's" children's park.

Plus, they are pussies. Had Americans ran like pussies away from King George, the camel fuckers wouldn't be able to run to the US when things got tough in their shit-hole countries.

White men pillaged, destroyed and divided their lands.

This is what Islam prescribes as punishment. Enjoy, kaafir pig.

May the Jihad against the infidels of the West end in humiliation and defeat of their greedy and violent ways. Ameen.

Allahu akbar!

The "P" in Islam means "peace"

HAHAHA LE JEW MEME IT'S FUNNY EVERY TIME XD

>White men pillaged, destroyed and divided their lands.

Their lands were already shit and the rag-head royals have enough money to support their scumbag people - they just choose not to.

Always jokes from the white man when confronted with the truth. A clear attempt to switch the topic and go back to playing the victim.

Daddy Trump has taught you all so well, too bad he doesn't give a shit about you.

I'd just wish your fucking Jihad would be open and not done by fucking brainwashed faggots living in other countries
Fucking open that shit up and get blasted in your sand castles by every civilized country

Because politicians

If we don't let them kill us, they win.

This. It just feels good to be nice to everybody but the price is citizens' blood

Also the liberals in Europe are typically the elite, NOT the working class.

test

test

because European birth rates are sub replacement rate, and they have giant socialized ponzi scheme economies that cannot be supported on the backs of the current population, so its being replaced with niggers. this is all the work of the kikes and the trans national corporations and international finance and petrodollar scheme

>Their lands were already shit and the rag-head royals have enough money to support their scumbag people - they just choose not to.
Yeah because they you people never had greedy royals who oppressed you...

Besides, that's not where people are emigrating from... there's no Saudi refugees kaafir pig. We are taken care of.

They are fleeing from countries you invaded and overthrew to fund your greedy lifestyles. Thankfully Islam allows us to fight back. You need to quit your bitching and accept our Jihad as a natural and righteous punishment for your crimes.

islam is like a tumour to modern living, does not belong in my society, in a society based on both evidence and morality.

You first. You have been scared to return to the scene of the crime in Iraq ever since we chased you out in fear.
Not even your hero Trump is brave enough make enemies with Islam, even after fooling the simple minds at home that he is.

Lol. Yup, he had been waiting a long time to party with us in Mecca... you neckbeards thought he was gonna nuke it. Pathetic.
>pic related

Edgy as fuck

Attack on titan

Because hitler failed

And with all the people you people are willing to kill and oppress to fund your opulent lifestyle, it is EVIDENT that you have NO MORALITY.

Why can't Muslims defend themselves or their countries? Why are they so easy to pillage and destroy? Why can't they even create their own weapons?

is it edgy? or is it reality?

i dont think anyone deserves to live, me or a muslim, i dont think either of us deserves to die either. i dont either of us are entitled to anything, we simply have what we have, where we are.

where i live, islam is simply not compatible with how the society has been for X amount of years, our society must change to accommodate these different people. why should we do that?

i for one certainly DO NOT want to change to accommodate these peoples behaviours and choices.

Because sooner or later they will get in. Might as well be sooner so they can be also dealt with at an earlier time.

The world is due for another big conflict anyway. Population too high for all countries, might as well trigger the next World War.

It's definitely edgy.

>thinks average pedestrians on the street are the problem
you know if you dumb muslims were attacking the RICH westerners, you might have a point

>Yeah because they you people never had greedy royals who oppressed you...

???

because, believe it or not, not all muslims are terrorists
muslims, like you, are people, like you, and like you they deserve equal rights and opportunities, im not saying all muslims are equal to you in worth, but im saying that as human beings they deserve equal rights and opportunities

>you people

i have never harmed anyone without just cause.

you can claim i have no morality all you want but that doesnt change the fact that I actually, in fact do.

what is EVIDENT is that the quran is absolutely ridiculous and teaches behaviours that have not been ingrained in my society until very recently and it is ridiculous that we share change to suit them if they want to live here.

what is also EVIDENT is that the quran is nonsense, the word of god? what a joke.

YOUR fucking royalty funds the worst of global terrorism. fuck you and the house of saud with a curly pig cock

>Why can't Muslims defend themselves or their countries? Why are they so easy to pillage and destroy?
We are not a violent and barbaric people that constantly needs to wage war and oppress to live on this planet. We don't invest our money on war and theft through oppression.

We all know who does. Thus, we have to improvise when we rise up in our Jihad against you.

So far, it has been working and we put your massive armies to shame with our increasing successful attacks.

Fucking christ, i cant believe that a bigotted piece of shit exists in this time and era, but i guess Trump is president afterall. Why can't you fags just stop discriminating against another's culture. If you moved to their country do you thing they would expect you to stop being an incel fedora tipping, anime fapping loser? No?! That's right so don't expect the religion of piece to stop spreading it's word because that is just them doing them.

>soon
the cuck just made the world's largest arms deal with the enemy, i voted for trump and i can't believe he has just betrayed us like this. Especially after all the shit was given to shillery.
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/20/trump-arrives-to-saudi-arabia-for-his-first-international-trip-since-taking-office.html

oh BULLSHIT

I rather have jihadists than degenerated american capitalist scum in europe.

Move there for a week and you'll find out

lol you're an idiot who fell for an obvious con artist. Remember, every fuckup he makes is partly on you. YOU own a share of his fuckups and you can never deny that.

no idea

dude thats fucking edgy

Hahahahaha the last 5000 years called and they'd like to have a word...

they dont deserve anything more than you and I, but you and I deserve nothing aswell. we are all blessed to be alive in this glimpse of time we all experience, but nobodies life is sacred and noone has a right to anything.

there are the ones that have and the ones that dont. there is no retribution, there is no karma, there is simply people living their lives in various societies developed differently shaped by various events around the world over a huge amount of time.

i believe everyone should be free, should be unoppressed, should be moral - but by choice, by nature, not by the implications of a punishment, in life or after death.

i am surrounded by people of various beliefs all the time

then you should go and live with them and assimilate into their society.

>5000 years
>Islam predates Judaism

At least muslims hate christians equally as much as we communists do.

It's not edgy.
Fuck off shill.

>"Hurr durr #notallwesterners"
>"It's not me... just because a few million westerners fight you doesn't mean we all are bad... stop being racist!"

Listen here kaafir. We all know what you people are like. Never has the western man stopped warmongering and oppressing. You all are guilty of supporting your armies and your economic policies that decide who eats and who starves. You think you have God-given rights to dictate how money is controlled and how people live... anyone who disagrees is met with a violent war and death. (See Gaddafi and Saddam who wanted to change from petrodollar).

Western soldiers want to kill Muslims, western civilians want their soldiers to kill Muslims.

You will all pay. Political correctness doesn't exist in Islam. We tell it like it is. You people are barbaric, oppressive and greedy.

because otherwise they'd probably die and all human life is precious.

Autism speaks.

The United States, even under Donald "The Racist" Trump, will be admitting tens of thousands of Muslim refugees into the country this year, most of whom are adult male economic refugees and all of whom want Sharia law to overtake democracy. This is a global problem that is being "solved" by globalist leaders.

your lands are about to be destroyed
your culture will die with them
why aren't you there to defend it?
because you're chickenshit scared of having to fight for what you believe in, so you go out and fuck up other people's shit, call it a righteous war, and die unknown in a foreign country, by your own hand.

suicide carries no currency as honor.
so why are you killing yourselves?
because you are a people without honor following a religion of cowards.

fight us face to face, instead of sneaking into crowded places and killing innocents.

war is for warriors. terrorism is for cowards.
الله ميت

We in Europe have been especially interested in welfare and social democracy. At the same time we have adopted a lot of the American ideologies especially in the left but also from the right. For the past 20 or so years we have been going down a spiral where the left has ruled and the right has been labeled poorly. The problem however is with the generations that were raised in excessive safety and never properly challenged, this includes me.

We were raised with a lot of kindness but its currently becoming our bane since we never had any experience with self preservation or defending ourselves. Right now there is also a problem with these same people realizing that not all people are the same in this world, as was the morality doctrine for so many years. So as a result peoples emotion were manipulated to accept mass immigration on the principle that these people needed help and would likely die if we didn't help them, so we did without hesitation. This went on for many years without any thought put into a plan for these people or consequences and most people in recent years have been ostricised for showing doubt in this lack of thought. There are of course major political implications as well but this is a simplified version.

Fast forward to now...
What we have is more knowlege and statistical awareness and we are seeing that immigrants from certain places are far worse for 1st world countries than other, multiple reasons. Despite clear evidence of higher murder, rape and assault rates we have sheltered people that still back up this ideology without having any exposure to it. This is mostly due to them being raised with that mindset and never having experienced these immigrant areas as they live their lives in better neighborhoods. Despite this, they continue to spread their ideology and defend it with fallacies such as "i live in X and have never seen anything happen. its not true". Despite statistics showing signs that we should be concerned.

Western soldiers controlled by the average pedestrian? Methinks you're just too chickenshit to go after the real problem. The rich are hard targets, so like bitches you go after kids on the street.

Even if that were true
>it's not
Every time you kill western civilians you attract way more people to the "fuck Islam" side and eventually everyone will agree to completely wipe all of you (them) out

Because Liberals.

the current western society is based on the principle that everyone should be equal, that makes people deserve things, because society is able to provide these things most of the time, the fact that we're born on a planet with people who want to help eachother makes us worth something

thats fine you can dismiss my words with your phrase, but if i died, or you died, or we all died; everything would just continue in time.

my country doesnt deserve to be forced into submission, to change to appease the different. the different should change to come here, there is not a "right" to conduct someones practises, there is whats allowed and whats not allowed by the governing body, by the person in power.

in psych studies there is often the assumption that humans, when provided a situation of possible gain without punishment, that they will act with no morality, because there is nothing to lose and something to gain but its also often found that this is not true and in fact most people ARE moral and WILL act with due awareness, regardless of ethnicity, religion.

uh huh

>Return to the scene of a crime
>Middle-East
Hey wait a second.... Nice try, but you can't nigger Murican ingenuity.

hurrr im an edgy autist with no empathic skills, lets shill my edgy thoughts with people who dont care about them

go shoot up a school you stupid autist

>Every time you kill western civilians you attract way more people to the "fuck Islam" side and eventually everyone will agree to completely wipe all of you (them) out

Oh no! What will they do when they all join the "fuck Islam" side? Invade and destroy our countries under false pretenses and oppress, murder and loot from our people?... wait a minute....

>Bring Muslims to the civilized world
>Say "deal with it" when they start killing people
>Bring pedophiles in to work in schools
>Say "deal with it" when they start raping children

To boost the economy and stay relevant on the world stage. The world is changing quickly and the west won't be able to stay on top if we can't match the population booms happening in the east.

oh bullshit, you angry fucks would find a reason to commit terrorism.

>Western soldiers want to kill Muslims, western civilians want their soldiers to kill Muslims.
i don't see anything wrong in that

Cont..

Now what we have is third generations of immigrants that hardly speak the native language. Show extreme hostility towards the natives, and cost the government rather than support it financially. This with the growing radicalization of these youths is a huge concern as we are seeing no signs of integration, but rather of a civil/ideological war in the brewing.

TL:DR : We were raised as pussies and told all people are the same and we should all be Disney friends, so were paying the price. And its only going to get worse as people still live in fear of losing their jobs, being attacked or even killed if they speak out against these things.

Sincerely
A very concerned European

you stupid pigshit, most civilians opposed the stupid war in Iraq. But sure, take it out on them because you're too craven to go after the politicians.

>Methinks you're just too chickenshit to go after the real problem.
You mean like how you went after the WMD lie after 9/11 instead of bringing down the house of Saud?

Why burgers call Europe Yurope?
If you think about it, it's like they want to show the world they aren't able to correctly pronounce words.

Because of low intelligence.

We know. That is why we don't see anything wrong with what happened in London last night.

you think white men in control

If you think about it, the immigration crisis was caused by the loss of stability through war in the Middle East. So this, we intervene to help break up the conflict by creating... more war, further destroying stability. But if the West leaves the Middle East alone, stability will get worse as radical terrorist groups and separate doctrines of the Islam religion clash. Plus, if the terrorist gain control of the majority of the Middle East, the West will be in serious threat, since the ideals of the terrorist are opposed to the ideals of the West. So... damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I am also one of these people who would naturally act with morality and ethics without the implications of religion or law.

are you such a retard that you cant comprehend another argument than to parrot catchphrases.

>edgy
>autist
>shoot up a school
>shill

its like you've got a scriptsheet, do you work in a call centre perhaps

so the paternalistic obligation of the country should extend to all humans? regardless of the resources available, the housing? should we all live in squalor so that others can live with us?

everyone may well be equal, but how does that make them deserve things?

>able to provide most of the time
only to a certain amount of people due to an actual amount of resources existing

its often thought that pathos is used for manipulation, are there any arguments to what ive said without invoking it?

>because they're out to kill their own citizens.
>let's face it, right now european governments are like that stupid broad who has to adopt that stray dog

This is the dumbest post I've ever seen on the subject. The immigrants aren't stray dogs they're consumers. They'll work, spend money, and stimulate the economy. If European birth rates could match even a fraction of China's, India's or Brazil's they wouldn't need immigrants. If whites won't make babies they'll bring in foreigners who will.

>China and India larger economy than USA
>Half of Chinese and Indians can't read or write
>No plumbing, electricity in majority of their countries
>Shit in the streets
>Bathe in raw sewage
>Thinks they'll have larger economy than civilized countries

just like USA, Canada.

>Says the Muslim living in the white man's lands because all the Islamic countries are shit

just asking: how effective would the answer on that pic against terrorism be?

>We were raised as pussies and told all people are the same and we should all be Disney friends
Glad to see you have come to realize the truth. We are not all the same and there shouldn't be such a thing as tolerance and diversity.

Islam has been saying this for 1400 years. If only you people had listened to the message of Islam instead of thinking you knew better, you could have avoided this.

You have no one else to blame but yourselves.

If I were you I would submit to Islam immediately and seek forgiveness before it is too late.

But wait, they also have nuclear warheads in the Middle East, don't they? Excluding the moral dilemmas coming with dropping a nuclear warhead on any country, we face a problem of mutual destruction.

>Implying illiterate, uneducated Muslims are "working" and not living off welfare

Says the white man whose bombs, proxy wars and invasions are the reason we had to flee our home country in the first place.