Today June 4th and 2:00 pst I will be jumping off this patio to my demise

Today June 4th and 2:00 pst I will be jumping off this patio to my demise.

For those interested in my story read below.

>be me and born in 1993
>poor family mom had abusive father
>grandpop molested me a few times when I was young by feeling my dick and also made me drink as a kid saying it was juice
>divorce happens and my grand moms mom and pop store gets robbed by niggers she has foreclosure
>despite this I'm popular in elementary school and a nice kid
>best friend dies when I was 5, first time I experienced death
>genetic disorder of missing adult teeth
>ostracized from friend group in late middle school and high school my confidence is gone
>braces to fix fucked up non erupting teeth to get implants
>two orthodontics fucked up so bad I can't even get implants anyways, so wear a denture
>get gf anyways at senior year
>literally cuck holds me when I'm studying a hard major at top university
>hang with her more than my pet dog I raised
>had to put dog down to bad cancer spreading
>become alcoholic
>acne spreads all over face like volcano pizza man
>put on accutane and become drug addict
>liver circosis
>acne is gone but left with depression anxiety and social anxiety
>insecurity never fixed thought it was acne
>get in huge car accident left with crippling pain in neck and back
>decide to take psychedelics and dissassotiaives
>craziest trips of my life
>pin point my insecurities and get set free
>don't need my antidepressants anymore I feel but still take em
>fell for stem meme and have no job and 200k in debt
> drugs induced irreversible psychosis and weird thinking
> the only thing I had was seeing this new girl
>find out she cucked me too even when I told her everything she's at the club rn

Life was a good run. No one can stop me so don't even try.

I will attempt to do a flip and land belly flop or backplant

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/g59/olordihavemydoubts?in=g59/sets/theatlantissaga
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still, my life has been worse man. Just don't fucking do it. You will figure shit out, and still. There's a lot of celeb leaks to come. Don't you wanna see Alison Brie nude before you die?

> drugs induced irreversible psychosis and weird thinking
you can only get psychosis from drugs if you are already prone to it
so you would have likely also got it without.

>thinking anyone cares

goodnight sweet prince

Do a flip, faggot

Dude just dont do it. If you are at the bottom it can only get better

Not your person blog posting site faggot. Tumblr is that way.

I feel like I want to die every day of my life but never had the balls.
if your going to suicidal yourself I'd at least do so many fucking drugs like literally all of them cause why . heard heroin was crazy

>Having corona as your last drink

You truly are an empty man

Any live cctv around?

don't do it my dude

Live stream

We're your family. That's why we're here. We're all the fucking freaks from every social circle. We're the outcasts, and in our own way we all fit in here. Your weird thoughts are welcome here, we love you no matter what.

We're all fucking depressed here. Everyone wants to fucking die. But we don't. We keep going and going because it's the right thing to do and fuck letting the world win. Stop being such a pussy and at least TRY and deal with your shit. Quit being selfish.

I love you user. Make the right choice.

dude, go kill some people first

Sleep tight an hero

But then you won't be able to see the new Tom Cruise movie, The Mummy.

Really dude if you're gonna kms . Go out with a bang get hyped up on a shit ton of drugs , kill and do a bunch illegal shit like rape and stuff. This is your ending go out and make national television

livestream it on fb please

become pro gamer, spend all your day playing and getting online friends, dont play for fun but to gain reputation for being good.

game distracts you, people are friendly if you get to know them, alot of fun

This.
I even made myself more of a outcast by lurking here. Now I have given up all of the "normal" parts and have turned full on frank reynolds.

You in South Beach?

it will get better OP

DO A FLIP

don't be a pussy faggot and kill yourself, I know I would at least see how far I could get. Just get in your car and drive as far away as you can, try to start a new life. ffs try to get to some island or somewhere nice or something and live your days doing what you want, and if you fail at that, then kill yourself

Not really because then you're dead

Life fuck you pretty bad, sorry for you...

Still, just remember there is nothing after you kill yourself, just nothing.
I thought of killing myself several times, but at the end I always convinced myself that something will always be better than nothing...

>don't you wanna see how Trump will screw up ?
>don't you wanna do one more trip ?
>don't you wanna fuck one more wore ?
>don't you just want to see how life will turn right, or even fuck you up some more ?

You will die soon enough, just hang out in the meantime ;-)

more pics before u go?

Everything happens for a reason, user.
All those things happened for a reason.
It was all leading to your death.
user, Enjoy your last breath and sip of that cold beer before jumping to your demise for you will never have another life again.

-Another user

P.S
I got a captcha of bridges. Weird, Isn't it?

damn, see you on the other side Sup Forumsro...

stop lying to OP

No one cares tho

>pin point my insecurities and get set free
>still wants to kill himself
Wat?

You're just going thru a temporary phase. It never last.

Look at me! my life is so hard on my rooftop patio with a view and the ability to afford moderately to above priced beer ... waaaahhhhhh KYS

Lying? I'm simply telling him everything happens for a reason and this is his death.
God has a plan for this OP.
P.S
Got another captcha with bridges. This is getting weirder every second.

live stream that shit or else we're tracking you down and cucking you out of your only chance at death and peace

either we're watching you die, or you're not dying at all.

it's your choice

Lol

I'd try to convince you not to do it but you seem racist so humanity's better off without you.

Carry on, kid.

Why aren't we already doing this??

What if OP were to pull out a gun on cops, huh?
Fucktard.

Dude. I feel for you.
Gg no re

>hard major
>top university

Grammar and spelling indicate otherwise. You are about to kill yourself and yet...

Kill yourself already faggot, everyone has problems, if u are going to do it just do it, stop trying to get attetion

Suicides are pathetic losers that chose the easy way

That's some bad shit, chief. Still, don't do it.

Either live purely for your own self indulgence, riding benefits and eating pizza, or if you don't want to live for yourself, then live for something or someone else - Adopt a cat or dog no one else wants that would be put down otherwise, give it a happy life, and see what happens in the mean time.

Bitch about to get the mayonnaise in the club. Full on nig meat

Don't do it man

You're only going to disappoint him.

strong opiates will solve all of your problems. I quit drinking using them . I don't get sick when I don't have them and feel better than ever. You should try suboxone or hydrocodone before you do the flip.

>God has a plan for this OP

Oh my sweet sweet summer child...

You'll be quite disappointed some day when all turn black full of nothing.

Timestamp you dolt! If not, then bait.

weaponzing autism right now

I see the bus, it looks like the average public transportation that exists in South Beach Florida

Flap your arms like you're a bird.
Try not to land on anybody.

That's a pretty shitty hand you've been felt OP, but it sounds like in the end you're doing this because some shitty chick is cheating on you. It could be worse, think of all the wizards on here who will never know what it feels like to hold a woman's hand. Don't give up, find a chick who isn't a complete whore, there's at least a few of them out there.

Copy Pasta.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THOSE TIME STAMPS OP?????

Can you tell me more about Atheism? Or will you turn like a total libtard and stupidly defend yourself? Explain Atheism for me faggot.

Simple : there is no God

Do you have any more questions ?

Before u jump do some crazy shit before u die so u can make the news

Explain it more.
In Atheism, How were humans created? How were plants created? How were animals created?
Evolution can't explain all of that. And neither can you.

Lol

Honestly I'm not seeing any more clues unless there is a building/house number or any other indicators of where this place is. Unless somebody lives in the area and could know these buildings by luck

Nice b8 got me OP

Hope it hurts faggot

No honest athiest claims that they know the absolute truth. We have pretty damn good likely scientific guesses. Athiest perspective in this case is just that they don't believe a god did it. The fact that you couldn't come to that simple conclusion is indicative of cognative dissonance common amongst religious folks.

OP here. I already take oxycodone 30's man. In fact I am on them right now while drinking my last six pack. I'm trying to decide whether or not I front or back flip off.

I succumbed again tomato friend. I forgot to disclose accutane caused my hair to thin so bad I went bald. It seems every time I try to fix my insecurity a new one happens thats worse than before.
I am not actually racist against black people. I love KFC, hot sauce, and dave Chapelle. I just don't see the hype with crack.

Sorry typing this on my phone and am pretty fucked up. I'm also a stem fag so grammar is not my forte.
You don't understand bro. This has been going on since I was born. I must be a real shitty human being to be dealt the hand I was dealt. I must be a real shitty human being to be treated like this.

To be honest the wizards have it good. They are naive and ignorance is truly a bliss sometimes.

I used to watch America's most wanted as a kid and wonder why people kill. Then I got cheated on and cuckholded and now understand. I am dead inside

I thought this chick wasn't; a complete whore. I told her everything when I never told anyone. Yet she's the same as the others.

I give up on humanity and am tired of where everything is going.

In the end its a multitude of factors that pushed me over the edge.

Shandalay

what did you major in? With a good stem degree there is no way you cant find job.

these are obviously two different posts; are you fucking stupid or are you retarded?

to OP: more than half of your demise is due to your own decisions and actions, especially the ones made in your adulthood. you're already fucking up your life more and more as the years go by, so you might as well just make the ultimate fuck-up and off yourself because you can't stop fucking up, right?

you fucking idiot.

Don't do it. I'm an old man and know. Life is only how you phrase it. The more you know, understand that is, the clearer it's meaning, and there's a lot of meaning to it that's there to be seen.
post to me and if i can figure out where that will be, I;ll write you more.
Trust me.
And if for some reason you don't get a reply, please take a few days off and try to clear your head.
Best user

Don't waste your time.

he probably majored in some stupid shit like biology or chemistry, thinking that a lol bachelor's in any STEM degree will nail you a job by just being a NEET with a degree

pro-tip: that's not how that works, especially for shit-tier STEM fields like biology and chemistry.

aim for something like engineering/computer science and nobody gives a shit how much of a NEET you are as long as you can do your work

Time is not wasted.

Jesus Christ it THE ONLY way to heaven. Ye must be born again. If you have not come to God as a sinner you are appointed to his justified wrath, come to the Lord as a sinner and get saved.
As it is written: There is none righteous, no not one;
Romans 3:10
for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God
Romans 3:23
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
Romans 5:12
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us
Romans 5:8
For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 6:23
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Romans 10:13
How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
Romans 10:14
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Romans 10:9
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation
Romans 10:10
To him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly,
his faith is counted for righteousnes
Romans 4:5

Here you go OP. Listen to this before the jump.
soundcloud.com/g59/olordihavemydoubts?in=g59/sets/theatlantissaga

user I feel you, I relate in a lot of ways, wanted to say you aren't alone feeling like you do the world is a fucked up place man. Sorry i'm not of much help I had to say something though because this thread has hit me really hard since I have felt similar ways for so long

biology is shit yep, but chemistry is not that bad. I majored in physics, and its very easy to find jobs.

I know I'm wasting my breath as I inhale.
I know I'm escaping my death as I inhale.

roses are red, op is gay, fags like you, post the same cancer everyday

Damn man. God speed. But thanks for sharing your life story. I won't judge your decision. Hope if theres another life after this, you get a better one. So long sailor.

stream or it didn't happen

>born in 1993
I always wonder about people who give up before they even get started.
ragequit!

Just try and get as much flip action as you can going down. No need to worry which way you'll land.

Almost every jumper that has survived has recounted that they were filled with regret as soon as they leapt out... except that one guy on the golden gate who after landing swam to shore and went up to jump again.

Funnily, my captcha for this post was images of bridges

Everyone dies eventually. There is no point in rushing the inevitable. Heres a thumbs up NOT to jump.

Nice OP. Join a metal band

Rock on

OP come kill me too.

this isnt a dubs thread

If you kill yourself you are just admitting she cucked you to death. God speed champion.

it is now

checkd

try watching 13 reasons on netflix. that will make you feel better

Don't be an idiot, OP.
Your life can still get better if you put a lot of effort into it.

Send your money to my pay pal before the you do, you won't need it

>4th and 2:00
>420
You're all being trolled. OP is blasted on herbal crack and laughing

so it's in more than 3 hours? kek, calling for attention much?

>drugs and even pot can't cause a psychosis in a person

It depends on what you mean by prone. A person who just happened to have a train of thought that was disruptive and disturbing, a significant altered state on top of that could certainly cause psychosis, though mostly temporary with smoking pot and without many external signs of it.

You don't have to be prone or primed to have a thought process that becomes broken and fragments being thrown into a person's psyche or the brain itself becoming broken and then fragmenting the process.