Dan "theres candy in my Van" Schneider

Dan "theres candy in my Van" Schneider

was he actually a pedophile?

Did he fuck any of the teens on his series?

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/2014/04/10/amanda-bynes-mother-says-daughter-not-mentally-ill/
youtu.be/A7pGwBSmzrc
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>was he actually a pedophile?
Quite possible.

>Did he fuck any of the teens on his series?
Probably not.

Dan "your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you dont reply to this" schneider

Probably. I think what he did to Amanda bines is what made her crazy. Childhood actors that started in the late 80s earl 90s like Elijah wood have come out to say that pedophilia is rampant in Hollywood and then there's stories of the what happened to the girl who plays Dorothy in the wizard of oz as well as others that kinda corroborate pedos in Hollywood. To think that a network station that focuses solely on child actors wouldnt be somewhat involved in this would be absurd. There's also the case of Brittany spears little sister who quit her show because of pregnancy. Guess who her baby looks like? Dan "the man" schnieder

Somebody should expose this fat fuck for what he is.

Amanda bynes and Brittany spears little sister who quit her show dude to pregnancy whose baby looks like Dan Schneider

Fu

Dan "To Be The Next Hanna Montana, Come Sit On My Banana" Schneider

I'm surprised pjzzagait didn't touch down in Hollywood in a big way yet outside of Elijah wood bringing up Hollywood pedos

Dan "Give me your anus, I'll make you famous" Schneider

>stories of the what happened to the girl who plays Dorothy in the wizard of oz

please elaborade

Sources say "Casey Aldrige" is the father.

Newfag detected.

wouldn't you?

Hahhahah

HEr baby looks nothing like the man. But this doesn't mean I don't think he didn't touch the kids. Him and many who work with kids are pedophiles.

And as for amanda bynes, it's not unheard of for child stars to grow up to be fucked up without molestation occuring.

Good Ole KFC fingers. To this day your can smell the KFC in them girls. Who you think is Little Spears baby daddy?

fuku

with a name like Dan "hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider, I'm surprised he hasn't been arrested or investigated

The parents know what's going on. They get their kids to do it for the $$$$. Nick knows and over looks it because they make lots of $$$$$$$. It's very sad.

Smile lines the same, nose the same, cheekbone placement the same, brow placement the same

>whose baby looks like Dan Schneider

>babby
>is fat lump of useless mass
>does nothing but eat and shit

yep, that's schneider alright

Well he's rich and he probably prostitutes out his starlets out to household names and gov't officials

Think of how rare it is to be a chilstar and then think of how few of them there are but how many end up fucked up. There's a part of the atmosphere surrounding that type of work that we aren't privy to that affects them negatively

This is true. Don't believe me go digging and see the truth.

Cunt

who's the hot chick?

she has a mental disorder, the specific type is genetic..a chemical imbalance of the brain that needs pharms to keep in control

dan schneider

cunt

Fuck you

This is the gayest trend

Gay

''Amanda Bynes’ mother says her daughter doesn’t have Schizophrenia or bipolar disorder, just a problem with marijuana, according to TMZ''

mercurynews.com/2014/04/10/amanda-bynes-mother-says-daughter-not-mentally-ill/

Ok

Nigger

uhu

> Dan "I've got some cool pogs in my pocket, you kids are still in to pogs, right?" Schneider

Dan "harder daddy" Schneider

god DAMMIT

Thread theme

youtu.be/A7pGwBSmzrc

Because Pizzagate was a load of horseshit fueled by the idiots on Reddit. Really a shame since theres actual places like in Hollywood where this shit is rampent, but NO. Its in the basement of FUCKING PIZZA SHOPS.

God people are retarded

stupid

keep posting

k

So you admit, you and your liberal friends know where all the good child molesting goes on?

Whois?

Dan is innocent. He is a good man. Just ask icarly.

HE FUCKED JUDY GARLAND??

i rented a few in my life time

hahahhahahahaha

GO FUCK YOURSELF DAN

Probably Dan smashed Miranda in her prime. He is so based if you ask me.

lol. was she crying before?

btw i see a key

There was evidence of a heavy cover-up going n in that pizza shop though. No way a fucking pizza salesman should have that much power in Washington, something was definitely going on there.

And you say that like they didn't already investigate Hollywood with the "Pedowood" generals a couple years prior. Lurk more, redditor.

FUCK YOU DANIEL

It's one of the lower tier memes that came about after Sup Forums's descent into mediocrity, around 2012.

He likely has a foot fetish, but it's literally impossible for him to be walking around if he diddled any of the children from any of his shows.

Just low class, shit humour from bottom feeding 9gag rejects.

And before you retort, let me remind you that the latest and greatest meme from this cesspool is

>Andy Sixx eating his own shit

Think on that. This place is dead. I only come here for the pron now.

kek

Ha found the Buffalo fag.

Miranda has the best feet ever. No surprise Dan The Man was so obsessed with her feet.

Is that the owner of Good Burger?

i want to have sex with pre-teen females i know its wrong and i would never rape someone especially a kid i know the consequences of doing it; there is ruined with psychological disorder. but i still have the attraction i was born with it just like being born straight or gay i can't help what I'm attracted too i need someone to talk to I've never told anyone this but i am a pedophile, i wish i wasn't i don't want to be but i am. Am i gonna be like this for life?

Not willingly, I'm sure

>Am i gonna be like this for life?

Yup.

Get used to it. How old are you?

>tfw $200,000 per Icarly episode
Just imagine many times he's rammed all her holes beyond repair in exchange for it. Poor girl, but lucky fatass.

It is possible Dan is gay that would explain why he is always hugging and shit, also MJ was not a pedophile he just liked to uddle with kids in bed.

> (You)
>20

So you've lived with it for a good few years already, and know what it's like.

Keep on keepin on, Sup Forumsro

>series?
Fuck you

This is not normal by any means you should seek help also you are disgusting and prob will get the party van

i carly thread?

With a name like Dan "dindu nuffin, gimme ur muffin" Schneider would it really surprise u?

Haha good ol MJ ya man he was a fucking butthole diddler I like his music but come on we all know he pounded Macauly culkens boyholes

Well, I know iCarly was very popular at Nick, but that’s a lot of money for a kids show. I bet 70 years old Miranda’s memories will be insane.

He isnt eating his own shit you tard monkey.

name rate 9/11

you are such a faggot, what the big deal with your pre teen attraction

He always look like a predator around Miranda lol

I was thinking the same thing, because I'm from Buffalo. Rob Ray is a local celebrity. Same with Steve Tasker. God this city is awful!

WTF dude. Judy Garland died from abuse of drugs, her life story has nothing to do with pedos. By the way, her last film, A Star Is Born, is considered one of the best performance of an actress ever.

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg

IKR

fuk

How can he be so alpha?

When they sneeze they get a concussion.

>gropingicarlyass.jpg
God among men. He is my guilty role model.

IS THIS MAN INNOCENT

guilty of murdering that pussy