What have you done today Sup Forums?

What have you done today Sup Forums?

Just finished cutting the grass. Now I'm sipping on a brew.

got a blowjob

played fallout4, made pancakes and relaxed in the sun a bit

Too much work man

It doesnt count if youre a faggot

Wake up. It's noon

I feel you

So far, just had coffee. Or covfefe?

I feel you m80

Let it go already lmao hes ok

I find it relaxing. Love that smell.

With a lawnmower?

John Deere riding mower.

reversed global warming
destroyed isis
made tendies

is this skyrim mod

no you fucking NERD

Its called nature

Applied for a bunch of jobs.

Are you fucking serious? You've been in the basement so long you don't even know what a real tree looks like? Damn son

On a sunday? People here always cry as soon as you make too much noise. How big is the area you have you mow? Glad I did it yesterday, because an hour after it startet to rain.

Drank coffee, played with the puppers now I'm drinking beer and fucking around on Sup Forums. I really need to drive to town for lumber but I'm being lazy.

Nice skyrim screenshot

don't worry I'll take care of your wife with my lumber while you're gone

Have you came yet today

Yeah it is frowned upon on a Sunday but I'm going on vaca tomorrow. I only have one acre but with the trim and edging takes around 2 hrs.

I've never got into those types of games, is that really a screenshot? If it is that's impressive detail and I was wrong.

Not married but thanks for the kind Christian offer user.

Nah You?

OP here, went fishing today, dont take pics often but it was beautiful

Well in that case the neighbors will probably understand it.
A whole acre is way more than I have to mow.
Have fun on your vacation.

Ha I knew it was real! The staff leaning against the tree looks oddly shopped however

Stabbed a kid today.

Not a staff, its an axe, we chopped wood for the grill :)

Hmmm looks awfully tall and thin for an axe

Pretty sure we chopped wood with an axe, lighten it up if u care, we stuck it in a tree cause why not (its a two hander btw)

i have just been surfing the web and learning how to hack

L0L

You project a serious 12 year old aura

anonymous has no age limit

In bed for almost 10hrs, my back hurts.

I work night shift at a nuclear plant. 12am to 12pm 4 days a week.

Worked my shift , came home and played some overwatch and then cooked dinner for my kids and wife and now just chilling on my computer before I go to sleep and wake up and go to work tomorrow.

do you have a radon scanner in your house? are you radioactive?do any of your kids have 3 arms?

Tough life

masturbated furiously all day

i painted this..

There's so much safety protocols with nuclear plants, if there's any concern for potential hazards, they are dealt with with severe caution.
Not how I feel. I don't mind night shift, I get a good 6 hours of consistent sleep pretty much because my wife has a flexible schedule at work so we can easily rotate handling the kids.

I have a good job , I have a wife who loves me and 3 wonderful kids. I'm pretty content.

Are you an Ethiopian who shills for Italy wat

Tested out some stuff on my new quadcopter. I learned I need more batteries and the DJI GO 4 app is the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen.

neither.it was an paid job for a person who wanted it outside their tatoo parlor..also did pic related last week

nice job man

>be me
>wake up
>shit outside because no running water
>drive to Dairy Queen
>Large #2, no tomato, onion rings and a coke
>get home, eat
>browse /b
>post itt

Woke up at 5am hungover at my friends house, drove home, slept til noon, then jerked off. Now I'm here

staved off the urge to drink

>been drinking vodka everyday for a year
>decided to cut back out of willpower
>only have a few drink at night maybe
>lose 10 pounds of booze belly
>sleep like a baby now
>testosterone returns in full swing(alcohol suppresses testosterone leading to depression) so now im working out like i used to and fucking my lady 3 times a day

But the boredom...THE GODDAMN BOREDOM...

I used to ask myself why I drank so much, now that Im sober I remember why I started drinking in the first place, sober life is incredibly dull and stressful

So yeah that, and cutting grass in this humid fucking south-east heat.

>Just finished cutting the grass.
did that yesterday just before the rain came

Lost my virginity around 3AM

>Too much work man
sez the delicate snowflake

>Glad I did it yesterday, because an hour after it startet to rain.
same here. you a houstonfag?

Play WoW, itll keep you busy

Put ricer stickers on the Honda and ran a 5K. Just finished grocery shopping. Nice Sunday.

Na im just lazy af

I have no interest in sitting down and playing vidya if Im not buzzed

Woke up, sucked my bf's dick, had sex, scrolled through Sup Forums, smoked good green things, watched a new episode of attack on titan, and back on Sup Forums.

Just drink a few beers unless your tolerance is through the roof.

Scrolled through the same twitter feed about 8 times, jerked off, ate some eggs, and I am currently shitting. Took me 3 hours to complete. I have lost motivation to do even simple tasks.

Are you a hot gril? Or gay

You should smoke pot, it makes things not dull and boring, and is much nicer than alcohol

>I have lost motivation to do even simple tasks.
/thred

I slept for 15 hours after I came home from a tough workweek at 12 o'clock midnight on Saturday night. Now I had breakfast, while there is nothing up in the news.

I could clean up my appartment though, but I feel too tired.

Eh I don't consider myself hot, I would say above average/cute. And yes I'm a grill lol not a trap either

jerked off 15 times now I'm watching buzzfeed xD why can't o get laid

I might do that later, but like I said earlier Im trying not to drink in the middle of the day anymore.

Used to wake up at 4 am and started hitting the bottle.
I do smoke pot, but unfortunately it gives me anxiety, and guess what helps me with anxiety?
Booze, when I get to spacey from pot I usually have a few shots and it bring me back down to that special balance in between

So, I have some sticky ganja, but I only smoke when I drink.

>up at 4:30 a.m. CST
>go get coffee
>come home
>shit
>shower
>shave
>go to grocery store
>doing laundry and surfing this shithole at the moment

SFW selfie? Im not demanding too much :)

Literally playing rainbow six all day

Nothing

Ate some home made French fries and trolled. Tired.

an hero

Absolutely nothing, should go outside.

Going to workout in a bit though

you know the rules

wasted 4 hours of my life on Sup Forums

Haven't done shit yet because Sup Forums

>home made French fries
literally cut potatoes and throw into hot oil. KYS, you faggot

Yeah.. oh well

I use sweet potato and coconut oil. I am going to live forever. Post a picture of your asshole. I'm gay.

How did you know he was a faggot?

>was a faggot
still is a faggot

Woke up at 3:30am for work for the fourth day in a row.

Go to work.
Out in 10 mins and going out to drink and play overwatch later tonight.

Faggots can sense other fags.

Faggots and their correct grammar.

First Sunday without obligations I have in a while. Got up at 1:00pm, got high, had lunch and now I surf the Chan.

What was for lunch?

So far, getting drunk on my day off.

penis

Grilled chicken breasts w/mustard, OJ, some toasts, nothing fancy yet delicious.

Never heard of anyone putting mustard on grilled chicken. What ethnicity are you? Where do you hail from?

Made some crappy contraption to put on end of hose so I can water plants easier.