Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/05/07/facebook-confirms-it-will-sponsor-trumps-republican-national-convention/
insider.foxnews.com/2016/04/16/trump-responds-internal-facebook-poll-questioning-if-they-should-stop-his-presidency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trump is beginning to reassert dominance over american corporations

so he's just gunna sell everything, huh?

that's what'll happen in the end?

probably gonna get assassinated

no fucking shit, who the fuck can expect a political campaign going all out against the jews to have any traction without careful alliances

It's all about $$ to these people.

Quality shoop 8/10

Sorry burgerbro, it's true

fortune.com/2016/05/07/facebook-confirms-it-will-sponsor-trumps-republican-national-convention/

putin does a good job of handling jewry, you just have to keep them in their place, trump is doing the same. i dont know if people expected him to pull a hilter and send them all to israel or something but this is alright

Guess fuckerburg will kiss the ring.

Putin acts like a Jew though, a lot of the same kind of cronyism goes on in Russia

when Putin dies the country will be taken over by jews
>His [Roman Abramovich's] family is Jewish

My disdain for Kikerberg is negated by Trump. I feel conflicted, even if it is for the dough.

his largest sponsor is jewish
russia had a negative population growth for ethnic russians and a +10% growth for muslims in russia in 2014

you got it. jews aint got the real power

We are breaking continuum...

>Abramovich
>Abram

Well duh

Manafort said Trump's going to make the convention a real show to remember.

Don't know what it is, but I don't trust this.
Something seems off.
It's the same gut feeling I had about Cruz, and the same gut feeling about Kasich.

LOCAL JEW KEKED TO DEATH

Not that Trump even needs the money, but it's an interesting turn of events

AMERICA....

MURICA

FUCK

YEA

*cucked

they want to make sure theyre not on God Emperors naughty list.

look at those pasty ass legs

Wait.

What.

Zuckerberg had inside info. Hillary arrest imminent.

Zuckerbergstein just wants to increase his stock. He doesn't care who the nominee will be. He will always do the bidding of whoever is in the best position to enrich him.

healthy by avoiding skin cancer

Is that his wife? Not bad, I'd fry her rice.

How can Jews and chinks even compete?

Comment section made me kek

Explain his shenanigans with BLM and Germany?

>his wife has bigger legs
WHAT A FUCKING KEK

Also, just so everyone here knows, Facebook was already planning to sponsor the convention for months but liberal groups were pressuring them to drop it.

Guys, its not that hard to see. Soros is fucking the EU, the jews face death at a mudslim overrun EU, they force Zuck to Suck for Trump. Its their only means of survival now.

And what im about to say is the truth: sometimes the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

If you live in the EU, and have been sold out by Merkel, maybe Germany's only friend is now the Jew.....

What a time to be alive.

keep your enemies closer

>crazy leftist woman refuses to accept logical arguments

big surprise

Always be on the winning side.

Facebook should be broken up like Microsoft was they have everything riding on this election

This. We are slowly put surely moving into an entirely new probability space. Buckle up

Yeah, he's going to strangle Jeb Bush on stage like it's a Roman Triumph.

>berg

More likely - A mexican cut Zuckerberg off in traffic or one of his maids smashed his favorite Ninja Turtles memorabilia dinner plate while dusting.

Post some. I'm not going to that cancer.

Totally believable.

Merkel is a jew, family changed the name twice in two generations.

Holy fuck I kek'd

>Trump draws the biggest crowds, just imagine how many shekels we can scoop up for sponsoring the goyim convention.

I am in full agreement. She values the immigrants above everything else. Much like NSA traitor to her own people.

It all makes sense now. Not long ago I was browsing Kikebook and a suggested post praising Donald Trump came up. I remember immediately think it weird that Cuckerburg would promote Trump, but I guess he does now.

>yfw Trump has Hillary dragged out and thrown in prison on the stage

Worse. We're all dead. Each of us has already died.

We're now all together inside a shared alternate reality. We're in our own "heaven" if you will.

It's true, though. The only reason they are doing it is because kikebook thinks of itself as a source of news, however. It wouldn't make sense for a news source to not sponsor the convention in return for getting access to the convention.

Even Merkel is kind of a shifty Jewish sounding name.

To defeat the Jew, you must become the Jew. Trump gave up his favourite daughter to become President.

I'm too lazy to check for a source, but Zuckerberg has zionist connections, and Trump is pro-Israel.

>Daughter is jewish, married to jew
>Supported by Jews
>Pro Israel
>Never said a single bad word towards jews
Oh lol, I wonder why Zuckerberg supports Trump

You can get way better with a million dollars. Either she gives the best sucky sucky on Earth or he's autistic and even money can't make him attractive. Same with Jeb's wife.

Even worse than that: Reincarnation is real but we all are stuck in am endless cycle of the same events. This has happened millions of times and we will never break free of it.

>Trump is BTFO Hillary
>she loses it and rushes him
>tackles by SS and hogtied
>GET THIS HOT HEAD OUTTA HERE!
>applause

Ah, what a dream

>Trump let's the Jews know their place
Other way round, goy.

Oh my God lefties on suicide watch

Turns out the Jew's biggest weakness is shekels. Who would've guessed

>sponsor
>use the opportunity to publish fake states on Trump losing supporters or being racist

On a positive note this can be used to encourage further facebook exodus/disconnect amongst leftist normies

> Racial Discrimination Act of 1975

> unlawful for a person to do an act, otherwise than in private, if the act is reasonably likely, [...]
> to offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate another person or a group of people;
> and the act is done because of the race, colour or national or ethnic origin of the other person

Sup Forums does not tolerate illegal activity. You have been reported for your comment, sorry.

Even worse. You are actually me. We are different instances of the same exact person.

well we can hope cant we? i dont care i threw my support behind the holy islamic reich anyway

allahu akbar

Did any of you guys even read up on this? He's just choosing not to remove their sponsorship that they pledged prior to Trump becoming nominees

Even worse. Nazis actually won WWIII.

Why is it so shitty?

That sounds wonderful.

And? They were urged not to, and still chose to do so.

isn't that actually the message that tells us that Trump has won?

Mark Zuckerberg is Nathanial Rothschild.

Shut up chad with a poopstain on your flag

don't miss the edges onm the bushes Paco

It's going to be one of the most watched events of the year. He might be a kike, but kikes love sheckels more.

pfft
>2016
>not realizing that's Romania with chocolate pudding on it's flag.

They know this will be the biggest event in Republican election history, so they're gearing up to make some big money on ad revenue.

Call him what you want, but Zuck the cuck is not stupid.

> Why is "heaven" so shitty?

Because it has to start as something that can be extrapolated from the end of your life. It can't have gaps that are too large or the soul will reject their "heaven".

>insider.foxnews.com/2016/04/16/trump-responds-internal-facebook-poll-questioning-if-they-should-stop-his-presidency
facebook is pulling some shit thats obvious.

>being a jew who launched Stasi 2.0 who racemixes with a chink and has a mixed child

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Illegal in which country?

JUST

Australia :-(

you are missing what he just said "putin does a good job of handling jewry, you just have to keep them in their place"

just cause he hangs around jews doesnt mean he himself is jew. after all he is former kgb

Huh wonder what caused that

phew, for a second there i thougt it was us. atleast we still have the freedom to call a nigger a nigger.

they dont look right, they must of had subsantial inbreeding

KGB doesn't mean ethnic russians
KGB agenda was subverting the west, just like the jews want to do it by crippling whites in their own country

I can't figure out who's jewing who anymore.

I saw an article saying that google is trying to skew the election for Hillary.

>They know this will be the biggest event in Republican election history

This. The fact that even a sworn enemy wants in on it means Trump is making this convention a real spectacle that EVERYONE is going to watch. Young, old. But especially YOUNG.

Just think of it. The -REPUBLICAN- CONVENTION is going to be THE THING to watch on TV. Like the Grammys or Oscars. Trump will spare no expense, this is his natural element.

The democratic convention will look "lame" in comparison. There will be no niggaz smashin dat lyk button for the dems.

"I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big." - Donald Trump

>jews are allied with muslims
Holy shit, are you retarded?

It's hilarious to watch their "free speech" instantly chill when you report them and then tell them about it. I do it with UK posters too.

back to the ovens shlomo
the jews' biggest enemies are people smart enough to be their competitors, the whites
the ragheads are just a scapegoat to instil a perceived threat for israel and jews

Stating you reported a post is against the rules too.

The absolute madman actually did it.

It's like the bone structure is all bladdery inbred Semite cartoon monster but the skin is Whitest of the White high-blooded Euro, both him and Fuckerturd.

What is their pure white bull's name? Does he sleep in the bed with her while Cuckerberg sleeps in another room?

They are trying to cut losses.