twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for anime

>de gay

Martinez to Liverpool confirmed

>old thread reaches limit
>just repost the same image

AW FUCK YOU

>de goey
It's not the same image. This one has Javi Martinez.

>coyes

youtu.be/qTGTGnHIh6w

Conte Out desu

Yannick Bolasie to Treatment Table FC: bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38512945

That's bad.

Any update on the Gareth Southgate to Pizza Hut situation?

>de *dabs*

*carves into bed*

where does he go next?

v-veloce?

Norway

kek that would be funny

but it's not gonna happen

>thinking spurs wont finish top 4

1 - Chelsea
2 - Liverpool
3 - Spurs
4 - Man City
5 - Arsenal
6 - Man United
7 - Everton

kys srsly

hello there norway,please put odegaard on the senior team ty

>thinking Arsenal won't finish top 4

>5 - Arsenal

Trip down Sup Forums memory lane for you all.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXRUZlvtsX4

i would if i could, and he probably will now that our meme manager is quitting.

i wonder who the next manager will be, maybe the first foreign one if we can't get ståle from copenhagen.

pure kino

youtube.com/watch?v=5qY1n4i1puQ

Spurs and Liverpool played too many tough away games and have good records v the better teams
at home
Chelsea will still win the league
Pep wont fail top 4

>Ghee

its Jay

If Pep misses on the top 4, he will be sacked
If Mourinho misses on the top 4, he will be sacked
If Wenger misses on the top 4, he will be sacked

I feel like Chelsea and Liverpool won't miss the top 4 this season, considering how well they've been doing. Pochettino has been improving season after season, but he is still not expected to finish top 4.

So at least 1 big name manager will get sacked in the offseason.

>Pochettino has been improving season after season, but he is still not expected to finish top 4

do you even spurs?

sacked harry and AVB DESPITE finishing top 4

Chelsea, Liverpool and maybe Man City can still win the title.

Tottenham, Arsenal, Man Utd and Everton can still fight for top 4.

West Brom and Leicester can still fight for Europa League

Mouyes' team is still in transition. I think he'll stay for another season even if he finishes outside of the top 4. I think he'll finish top 4 next season then collapse.
Pep will probably also be given another chance next season if he misses out.
Agree about Wenger though.

Besides by winning the CL or EL, you can still make it to next season's CL.

>Pochettino has been improving season after season
I disagree on this one, if they finsih top4 next season I'll believe it.

This season I mean

Would finishing 4th this season be considered an improvement due to the better quality of the top teams?

why do you disagree? last season was an improvement on the previous. and they have more points this season than at this stage last.

that's literally improvement season upon season.

i love /trans/ lads

Only Chelsea and Liverpool for the title now, I think. I don't see Spuds or Man Shitty challenging for the title against Chelsea.

Only the current top 6 have a chance of finishing in top 4. The gap between them and the rest is far to big.

As for 7th place only Everton and WBA. Though Soton/Hull City can nick it from them if either wins the EFL Cup. FA Cup is currently a toss-up.

Finally, Leicester can still make it into next season's CL if they win this season's.

Because last season they did as usual, and finished third only because no one else tried to win the league.
This season they already fucked up hard in the CL.

far too* big

title challenge is not "as usual" for them, neither was being the best defence in the league. Spurs are usually known for being an entertaining attacking team that cant defend for shit but last season Poch tightened them up at the back while still retaining their goalscoring.

Yes the CL campaign was a failure but talking about the PL season Spurs have unarguably improved.

Who leeds here?

thank you for making a kumiko thread again btw fitting in-kun

Lol United and City wont sack their managers

Here

They got 70 points in 2015-16, which is more or less what they got in the past recent seasons.

I mean ok, they don't get demolished by top teams anymore.

>Everton top 4
>Man City challenge for title but not Spurs

>West Brom not giving up once they hit 40 pts
>Leicester not finishing bottom half

kumiko still a shit!

a shit!

So an improvement then. Yes.

Here

Tottenham will challenge for the title.

He turned Spurs from having one of worse defences into the best

>thinking slipool will finish above Tottenham

Exactly. This and last season they have the best in the league. The season before that only 4 teams conceded more than them.

That's quite the fuckin improvement.

He was in Oslo today and talked to one of the heads of our FA.

Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at our NT.

>Arsecucks LITERALLY SEETHING
>SHAKING
>QUIVERING
>LITERALLY THOUGHT THEY'D BE CHALLENGING FOR THE TITLE

HAHAHAHAH NOT EVEN TOP 4 ANY MORE. THAT'S HOW BAD YOUR 'TEAM' IS. ENJOY THIS. WITH WONGA GONE IT'LL BE TOP 10 AIM.

BTFO.

1.Chelsea
2,Liverpool
3.Arsenal
4.Spurs
5.United
6.City

Arsenal will go into winning run once the pressure off, Poop will go full meltdown

Why would Wenger be sacked? His contract ends in 6 months. He'll just retire and go "Best to pass it on to somebody new".

Or he'll join another team. PSG will easily sack whomever they have to get Wonga.

Arsenal won't get Top 4. As soon as Carzola died, they stopped being a title challenger. As soon as Mustafi got injured, they stopped being a Top 4 challenger.

Unless they come back soon and GOAT it up, they won't get Top 4.

Chelsea and Liverpool have 0 (ZERO) European games. They'll easily be Top 4. So that's two positions taken. Spurs and United have European games, but will probably drop out soon enough. City? City are odd as fuck, they should be raping the league. They spent, what, £150m this year? That's fucking insane on top of the best team in the league.

So, what it'll be

1st: Chelsea
2nd: Liverpool
3rd: Spurs
4th: City
5th: United/Arsenal
6th: Arsenal/United

based

>Unless they come back soon and GOAT it up, they won't get Top 4.
>Unless
But they always do. Wenger makes sure of that. If you look at past seasons (eg. 2012-13) whenever they looked down and out and doomed to finish outside top 4 they always rally and eventually make it.

Sorry for the late reply

You might be right. Which is a shame, really, how the board expects >us to compete for the title when we've lived in Arsenal's shadow for the past 20+ years. I've always seen Tottenham as a top 4 contender, max.

As of recently, the league title has been fought out by Arsenal, Chelsea, and Man City. The top 4's always been between Tottenham, Man U (post-Fergie), Liverpool, and maybe Everton and Southampton (kind of weird clubs in between 'top table' and 'mid table', I don't know)

1st: Chelsea
2nd: Everton
3rd: Spurs/City
4th: Spurs/City
5th: Arsenal
6th: United
7th: South'ton/Everton/Bournemouth...?

This isn't a normal season and I'm an Arsenal fan (and by that I mean not those autistic gloryhunting fucktards in the general, fuck me). This season is literally separated by like 8 points. Top 6 is like 10 point difference. Hell, United could win the title at this rate.

I just don't see Arsenal, even with Carzola, Welbeck, Mertesacker and Mustafi back, they won't win. Also isn't Carzola out for 2 more months? Mertesacker is out for 2 as well, right? Mustafi is, what, 3 weeks out? They have the quality, but they just won't. Getting 3-3 last night was exactly what they need, but fuck me, they're not going to get Top 4. I said this several times before season starts, check the archive.

>Everton
>finishing higher than 7th
lel

Well there's only one way to find out, then.

>This isn't a normal season
It's going to be the norm from now on.

I don't beeleeeve eet.

Arsenal will win 1 of their next 5 games. Drop to 8th.

me too senpai im a pre-op kinda guy

Now that's being way too pessimistic.

Not really, based on their last few games they've won once, lost twice and drawn once.

*dabs*

I spent my evening at a friend getting drunk and playing N64'

White genocide when?

Even if they do drop, 6th is the absolute lowest they'll drop.

did someone say dab

Speaking of dab, based SiR did it in his yearly comic.

Also, I'm really glad Spurs beat Chelsea, despite being an Arsenal fan. Now they can't get that record this year. Arsenal have it but over two seasons (final 13 + 1) so 14 was needed to beat it, thankfully Spurs won.

Not that it matters, Arsenal won't be Top 4. So I'd rather the potential record was prevented.

If you don't mind my asking, where do you think Arsenal will finish the season after they sack Wenger? I know it's a question depending on a lot of unknown factors (i.e. who they hire, transfers, strength of teams, etc.) but you can make an estimate, no?

remember when ozil was on that mad run of assists? why did he become the invisible man again?

premierleague.com/stats/top/players/goal_assist?se=54

Between 5th-10th. The memers in the autistic general think that if they got Eddie Howe they'd win the quadruple first season and then the hextuple the next then the septuple the season after.

They think money being spent = good. Arsenal spent the most they ever have this season and they've not done much. Xhaka is hit and miss. Mustafi was brilliant but is dead for the foreseeable future... Perez is doing OK but he isn't the Aguero tier player they need.

So, assuming they finish 5th or 6th (or 7th at this rate) I would say without Wenger they'll struggle to get Europa. This is simply because, like it or not, people want to play for Wenger. Messi for example said if he ever went to England it'd be for Arsenal (plus the rumour that he was going to join like 2-3 seasons ago but was basically given fuck loads of cash and incentives to stay, probably a bollocks rumour but it was very detailed). So, assuming 6th-8th this season, I say the same next season. Spurs, Liverpool, United, Chelsea and City are just too good to not get those spaces.

He was bugged to score goals, he's scored more goals this season already than last iirc. So now he doesn't do assists as much, that's left to Xhaka who is either a maestro or a mindless drone.

Fair enough.
>The memers in the autistic general think that if they got Eddie Howe they'd win the quadruple first season and then the hextuple the next then the septuple the season after.
>They think money being spent = good
That's pretty fucking stupid. I try to avoid the general as much as possible, so I wouldn't know if that's true, but they should know that's been proven wrong, especially with the last 3 or so Man U seasons.

But thanks for that, its nice to have a conversation with someone here that doesn't devolve into someone calling me >a fucking leaf.

I'm off to bed. Good night /trans/

Night dude. You the Jewish Spurs fan? I just don't go in the general any more, the tripfags in there just are unbearable. So, better to not say I support Arsenal and hang out here than go in there with the retards.

>one of the tripfags literally said "the more you spend, the better the player"

In some respects, sure, but spending £50m on a guy doesn't make him world-class as City are finding out.

Yeah, that's me, the accidental tripfag. That's the problem with flags, the rarer they are, the more people recognize your posts.Whatever, I manage. Everyone begins to recognize your posts after a while. There's even people that recognize the different britposters.

Hasn't been a great transfer year for >us, either. Janssen's just a young Soldado, Sissoko's not worth what we paid for, Wanyama's been good, and I'm not even sure if N'Koudou has even played.

No point going to the general. if you want to discuss Arsenal with Arsenal fans, do it here. Vast majority of those in the general will think you're shitposting no matter how reasonable you are.

Janssen is only, what, 22? That's not too bad. Perez is pretty much our Janssen except older I think. Sissoko was a baffling buy for you, I've said before it seemed like a "everybody else has bought a £30m+ player, we need one too" buy. Wanyama is a player I always thought would do well at Arsenal. Coq was god-like last year, he isn't now.

I dunno what's wrong with Arsenal. Same old same old. But as a fan you support them, the manager and the players regardless. You can moan and criticise but the whole "WENGAH OUT!!! SHITZIL, SHITZOLA, GIRPOO OUT!" crap might just be memeing or shitposting, but it's grating as fuck. Support the team or don't. I support my local sides in all divisions and we suck in those, but I don't care. I support them because that's what you do. Support.

>oh you got cancer, you're never going to make it, your form will drop in december, MUMMY OUT!!!!!

Etc. Stupid. Such is life. I hope Arsenal pick it up and Spurs, Liverpool, United and Chelsea fuck up. City will pick up when Kompany is back.

>he isn't in the Man U/ Chelsea broship
Smh step it up /trans/

who Sup Forums?

*walks towards the premier league*

le flip is

I am enjoying when we discussing the transfer

Good lad

>Yids beat Chelsea
>Chelsea bandwagoners fuck off because they cant handle one defeat
>spurs fans are literally americans/leafs
>arse have safe space general
>one genuine City fan exists
can we rename /trans/ to the north west banter general (other teams welcome but replies unlikely)?

What for? They'll just come back when they win.

>one defeat
>this is their third defeat of the season

Are you excited for the FAyy Cup, lads?

I'm excited because I'll get to see MkDonalds get bashed in

Assuming you're not a customer still mad at losing to them 0-4, why would you hate them?

When was the last time MK Dons beat someone 4-0, what are you talking about?

2014-15 League Cup 2nd round
>van kek

Oh right, forgot about Van Laal's amazing '''''''''debut'''''''''

Honestly, not everyone who wants to see FC Franchise decked is ManU fan, they're pretty much a RB Leipzig that is more despicable and a worse youth system

I guess that's a legit enough reason.

Both MkD's and Energy Drink FC are complete scum clubs.

Things that make you say...WOW

That Arsenal feel

Feels bad man

Sterling
Kane
Towsend
Wilshere
Stone

Welcome to overhyped englishman club.