Why haven't they released any details about the suspects?

Why haven't they released any details about the suspects?

Is this a false flag? Was it English nationals?

They are being weirdly quiet about all of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqauSd2oMYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for interest.

Someone must know something about the attackers

WHEN YOU SEE IT !!!

They're probably mossad!

Why arent they releasing thw details? Usually the first thing they do is explicitly link the attack to IS or some shit.

There is no reason to be alarmed London

>English Nationals

you wish that liberal asshole

Wasnt the manchester guy english?

It was an Allahman

It was an Allahman

He was born there, to Libyan refugees.

any pics of the carnage?

'English' yeah, no.

>734739190
the houses are concerned it will complicate this week's vote. Limeys being Limeys

Maybe because we still don't know who was behind the attack

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqauSd2oMYI

What? Wheres the confirmation?

So he was a national.

Scottish then?

You're the worst kind of person, 'b-b-b-but it might not have been the muslims' ..Literally the who fuck else would it be. Just fucking kys

Why tho? They arrested 12 people. Why no names or anything?

Pretty sure someone just said he was Libyan?

Is it so wrong to let the facts be confirmed before making assumptions? Why must you rush to judgement? It doesn't help anything.

I just want facts. You have to admit its strange they havent released any details about the suspects

Because it was obviously Muslims again and the media doesn't want to put them in a bad light, even though they're doing it like every fucking week now

>muh conthpirathy
maybe they're responsibly waiting for confirmation.

His parents are Libian. He was born and raised in the UK

Right after the Oklahoma City bombing they speculated that it was foriegn terrorists (Muslims) too, but it clearly wasn't.

It really could be anyone.

Fucking Islam sympathising scum, just wait and see who it is..

Whats to confirm. They got 12 people and killed 3. Just id them

He's not English then

this.
If they hold the details for two days, another terrorist attack will overshadow this one.
> "If we say its muslims again then more muslims will be alienated and attack!"

So waiting patiently for facts makes me a muslim sympathizer? You really are a fan of making assumptions aren't you?

what's to confirm? No reputable source has said who they were or their nationalities. I admit odds are they are muslims, but why not wait for confirmation?

its obviously dune cunes.

what other group of people have been running people over in cars, then hopping out and stabbing people when their vehicle is disabled?

ill wait

They don't want to tip off those 12's contacts.

Islamophobia is partially responsible for these types of attacks. Its what alienated the manchester asshole. Pick up a book faggot. I suggest "Al-qaeda and sacrifice" by melissa finn

No offense but your prime minister is a fucking idiot.

He was an anchor baby.

He was an invader.

The fuck are you talking about. If you are born and raised in the england then youre english

Because it happened less than 24 hours ago

Exactly. But why are they waiting?

>arrested 12
>still doesn't know who or what ethnicity the attackers are

Are you really that dense? Don't you think they're trying to cover up the situation, maybe for better or worst but saying that they don't have reputable source is fucking retarded.

I bet if its a Whitey who did it, the reports will immediately be released to the public.

you're a fucking idiot.
a real fucking idiot.

>We've arrested Abdul Muhammad, Muhammad Abdul, Muhammad Muhammad, and Abdul Abdul today during raids on suspected terrorism....
>oh shit! they got a bunch of guys from our terror cell. better go into hiding so they don't get us next!

Something like that.

UK citizen though not ethnically english or native/indigenous

It's a privilege, not an automatic right.

*president. My president is an idiot

It that's the case, it just prove how incompetent the UK police force are.

He had taken trips to Libya. If he was really alienated, he could have fucked off to a country that would absolutely accept him.

Instead, he decided to kill people.

He was not alienated. He was an adherent to a psychotic death cult.

Maybe just maybe it's because the British police don't tell journos every fucking thing they're doing.

> were shouting "this is for Allah!" while slitting peoples throats in Islamic fashion
> waiting patiently for facts

Thats the stupedest thing ive ever heard. Youndo realize that most people on the island arent actually from there if youbgo back far enough

They killed all 3 terrorists within 8 minutes of getting the first call.
I'm sure you'd do better of course.

Sure, and all of those people do not blow themselves up and kill innocent people.

You fucking nigger. Kill yourself now.

sounds like chav ram raid m8

What a well argued and articulate response. I really am questioning my intelligence now. Name 10 books youve read so i can get gud like you

you are a fucking moron

All English are mongrels, no one is "ethnically" English, we've be invaded by everyone since the dawn of time, get used to it, we are Heinz 57

I know lots of first geners that are as brit as fish and chips or curry. Idiot probably even had an english accent

The media is covering it up because in all likelihood it was EDL or some other whites sperging out as usual. The worst is, this will be blamed on migrants and minorities most of all muslims because they need a scapegoat. Muslims and other PoC in the UK should begin to arm themselves and organize because before long the whites will come for them and try to kill/drive them out of their home.

>melissa finn

look at her fucking picture bro, a real shining beacon of intelligence

Do you know the law?

curry not much of a brit thing, isn't it? more indian than brit..

Kinda gives the game away that they thought that they were Muslim, they ain't fuckin Muslims Sup Forumsruv. They were brainwashed cowardly fucknuggets, but not Muslims.

That's when she was in Pirates of the Caribbean..

I could believe this idea. Could be another sting any day now.

I agree he was an idiot and suffered psychotic delusians, but people dont just wake up one day and say "imma kill some kids". Theres a whole chain of causation and islamophobia is part of it. This shits going to keep happening until we deal with the roots of the issue (global inequality and uneven development/corrupt institutions of powe and governance)

This is just some bloak off the street. Probably the same dude who ran from the pub holding his pint

Bollox, it was British Asian nutters that claimed to be Muslims, they ain't though. Edl could never pull of a shit thing like this, they are too busy getting pissed and eating pies

>Was it English nationals?

Islamic cuckoo's mate.

Time to empty the nests.

Uhhh remember the IRA? Or the gunpowder plot?

My bad, I forgot I was in tumblr, didn't realize you can't critique the police force now.

no british born

british born mudslime cunt

English is a birthright and a manner of being not afforded to those who are not of the creation of these isles

Why do you guys want to know the names of feeble minded, brainwashed cowards? it's not like they're important in any way.

They'll be forgotten in a few days, they're irrelevant.

Yeah, sure kid

So that's the last time they thought it was a Muslim and it wasnt? Everytime since it has been a Muslim so it's safe to assume it was Islam here as well.

>What? Wheres the confirmation?

Who the fuck do you think did it?

Radical Lutherans?

Nope. Same bunch of sand nigger cunts as usual.

Exactly this. Iirc there was some conservo politician making a big deal about immigrants and claiming to be a true englishman. They did a dna test and ir turned out he was part roma gyppo. Topkek

what the fuck are you talking about ? asians call themselves asian even if the cunts cant point it out on a map , English is not an automatic right the same as someone born in america and lived all by the first 2 months of their 60 years of life away does not make them even the slightest american

Ad hominem much? Seriously read the book. At least skim it

Its englands national dish, isnt it?

Global inequality is the direct result of unequal competence.

Islamic societies are less effective than western societies. Islam is a less fit system of governance than western governance. Even given the windfall of massive oil reserves, muslims devolve into medieval/tribal warfare.

The west conquered the world by abandoning the worst parts of their religion. If Islam can't/won't do the same, the west will be forced to simply destroy it. We've been exceedingly patient. You people need to fix your religion or it will be taken from you.

correct ...... and if you came across a white man with an English accent you would therefore assume hes from somewhere else ... say china

dont be this fuckin stupid now

they are muslim , explain how they arnt muslim

We need more knife and van controls! Think of the children!!!

>we've be invaded by everyone since the dawn of time

b-but we ruled the world

>White Pride World Wide Day
Try saying that 3 times fast.

What absolute bollocks.

Nobody is from the isle if you go back

Fallacy of misplaced concreteness

They'll have a big shopping list. They don't want anyone to run because their friends have been rounded up, hence the blackout so far.

Uh i see words strung together here but there doesnt seem to be anything coherent being said

Cuz their first names are all Mohammed.

>Denmark, France, Germany and Spain
>everyone

The English are several different shades of white.

And nobody is from Africa if you go back. If you go back, we used to be fucking paramecia. You are being intentionally obtuse. That either means you are a muslim or a troll; for the purposes of venting my anger, I shall treat you as the latter.

I hope you drown in pig's blood. And would cause you to if I knew where you are.

see

Thats bullshit and you know it. Much of the world was "conquered" by the west through violent warfare and colonization justified by christianity. The uneven development is a sirect result of colonial pillaging and the arbitrary boarders set up by westwr powers

Sauce?