Mexicans are genetically prone to violence ,cruelty and brutality...

Mexicans are genetically prone to violence ,cruelty and brutality. A type of cruelty and brutality that competes with ISIS in the middle east,IMO they are worse than ISIS.

and in the name of christianity billions were killed by white people.

try less you fucking dunce.

600 years ago you faggot, when the entire world was a violent shithole.

Come to my neighborhood and say this shit to my face and I'll kick your fucking white ass, pendejo

>Anonymous 06/04/17(Sun)18:48:54 No.73474

hahaha, see? subhuman.

you fuckin tard , being killed for stealing a sheep by a christian court is not a christian crime , it was when times were fuckin tough on everyone and no relevence to todays modern society , explain how christains strap bombs to themseleves and shout ``for jesus ``,,,, explain how often bible bashers jump in a van and run people down for their daity .... doesnt happen , dont be a fuckin retard , have a day off

Billions? are you retarded? white people have killed quite a lot of people, yes, but far from the most. If you want to go into the age of swords and bows then genghis khan was responsible for the deaths of 40 million... it wasnt even like the holocaust when lower ranking individuals were committing atrocities without the consent/order of their leader - he actually told his subordinates to rape pillage and burn cities full of innocents

clean up the dog crap in my yard for fifty cents first

>Fukt

Point proven?
/thread

I would love to see war between ISIS and Narcos

sadly that will never happen

The thing with Narcos is that they are ruthless, they will kill and dismember your whole family and leave the body parts in coolers with messages

While ISIS would suicide bomb a Cartel's headquarters

On firepower they're equally matched since Mexico gets all it's firearms from the US

Narcos don't own tanks n shit like that but they modify SUVS with armor plating and stuff like that

The big factor ISIS has over Narcos is that they fuck with explosives, but I think Cartel money may be bigger than ISIS money

Vietnam, Cambodia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Palestine...just to name a few.

All that raping, murdering and stealing...and you are calling others violent, you fucking Neanderthug

wtf are they died?

Nope they're prone to making hot bitches and awesome burritos.

Also Narcos are manily motivated by money and drugs because of the lifestyle while in the middle east the fighter's motive are more like religious beliefs

What do you think it's more dangerous, a coked fueled truck full of sicarios or a suicide bomber?

you really need to stop trying to force this stupid bullshit.

Narcos have submarines and shit the that too

Billions? What the fuck? Christians never genocided or massacred people (disease doesn't count). And the crusades were a response to Muslim attacks

mexico is still a third world country filled with corruption from the lowest levels of crossing guards to the very top and you think it's their fault they are prone to violence?

>600 years ago

they are still at that level.

This would be a bad ass 4k 60fps first person shooter id fuck with ALL DAY.

>Christians never genocided or massacred people
You have to be fucking kidding.

a true Sup Forumstard emerges.

+1

remember americans think 100 miilion is a billion , in 2000 years it could be 100 mill how have died and of course we should all be accountable for crimes that are now crimes which were not then commited by our family just 300 generations removed ...... thats how fuckin stupid the argument is

Cartel money < Saudi money

are you fucking retarded? fuck man read up a little there buddy

You mean this submarine?

hey, it works

USA is equal to ISIS too

Wars instigated by white men: 20282372183
Wras instigated by Mexico: 0

Oh fuck me

Wars*