Do liberals secretly like terrorist attacks?

Do liberals secretly like terrorist attacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=cc5_1496571794
youtube.com/watch?v=_SYiFEkzwsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, but they love other cultures more than their own, which they hate.

So in effect they like terrorist attacks because terrorism is (appears to be) ingrained into muslims

I can't even imagine what kind of aggressive lobotomy I'd have to have not to hate all cultures equally.

No, we just live in paranoia and fear like your average obese, white, middle aged, Trump supporter. We also don't listen to conservative media who loves vilifying people and making the world seem much more dangerous than it is. You're more likely to get killed by a cop or a falling object in this country, than by an act of terrorism. You low education Trump supporters are funny, you're just too stupid to critically analyze things and just accept whatever Faux news and the water filter salesman tell you.

Yes, they can go mad with virtue signalling when one happens.

>low educated

no, conservatives love them though because it gives them an excuse to strip people of their rights and instill fear in people

Wrong. If anything it empowers us to defend ourselves

>Do liberals secretly like terrorist attacks?

Probably. All the facebook profile pics and stuff. And it's the only time they pray.

Remember these are basically the same people who fight against people's right to use self-defense to defend themselves - in lots of European countries if someone attacks you you are not allowed to hurt your attacker, you can only respond with "reasonable force".

It's irrational. Some people just like being victims.

No.
Liberals are atheists and think all religions should be banned, including Islam. But we tolerate you Christians because (you're everywhere we fucking have to) you're too pussyfooted to do anything but legislate Christianity, and that's a fight we can win in the long run thanks in part to the constitution.

Nah, it's the right wingers who love Terror attacks. Helps further their agenda.

... with the Patriot Act.

>secretly
They're pretty fucking open about their love of terrorist attacks.

where? when?

>their agenda

Lower taxes, and less government? How, exactly?

no but conservatives do. they can use them to spread fear and further their cause.

No sir.

you do realize that islam is the most popular religion on earth right?

>less government

Oh uh... when does that start? What's getting eliminated?

The BATF would be a great place to start.

Every single time they virtue signal. Terrorist attacks are a chance to show the world just how loving and tolerant you are.

For example: The man who was literally on his knees, cowering for his life, in the midst of an Islamic terrrorist attack last night. And what did that man do? Told someone nearby not to be Islamophobic.

In what could've been his last seconds alive on this Earth, at the hands of a muslim, he defended Islam over his fellow countrymen.

Suicidal. The lot of them.

No.
Yes.

Obama extended that shit. Bush was a fucking moron.

You're saying conservatives want Muslims and terror attacks so they can make the argument against Muslims and terror attacks?

You're insane, friend. Conservatives want:

1) Lower taxes
2) Less government
3) People to take responsibility for themselves

That's it, mate. Entirely. Now fuck off and support yourself.

>less government
What you mean is less "big" government, as in delegating to states rights but you faggots aren't even consistent on that.

Republitards gave that ideology up long ago faggot. Too bad because It was one of the only redeeming qualities about conservatism.

Would be? Why speak hypothetically? We president now. What's getting axed? What's the plan?

You're putting the chicken before the egg. Conservatives spread their agenda to STOP terror. You're saying that actively wanting terrorism to be fixed is an evil act. You're psychotic.

nah, sorry mate, you're really reaching there.
But nice try.

liberal here, can confirm

>Trump
>conservative
Christ, you Americans have a real warped Oberton window.

That's it. Stick your head in the sand. #PrayForTheNextTarget. Light a candle. Wait for it all to happen again.

>off-by-one kenobi

that was the old conservatives.
the new Trump era conservatives have only one want and need: to annoy liberals. terror attacks annoy liberals who just want peace and reconciliation. so conservatives love them.

The media has skull fucked you beyond repair...

trump tweeted about the London attack and why we should support his muslim ban like right away. It took 2 days before he said anything about this piece of shit and the people he killed.

No, they're just smart enough not to make reactionary decisions and illogical conclusions that undermine our values, morals and intellect.

no, I'll vote for politicians who actually invest in proper policing and intelligence, rather than cutting left right and centre.

No, but not because those attacks hurt people.

Liberals only hate terrorist attacks because they then feel like they have to defend their tallied world views and policies. It's no surprise the first thing people on Reddit think and say even there is an terrorist attack is to make excuses or post some nonsense that more "whites" supposedly commit terrorism (ve ry wrong).

In otherwords it's inconvenient for them politically, that's why they hate them.

It's on video.
liveleak.com/view?i=cc5_1496571794
At the end. The audio is terrible though.

When was the last Christian terror attack?

And don't bring Africa into this. They are animals because they are niggers not Christans.

I think you linked the wrong post? Or you're just making things up? Nothing about conservativrism was mentioned in the post you linked.

I don't need the media to see that, I see it online, everyday, everywhere. especially here.
the right has no agenda other than "how can we piss off the liberals?" nothing gives them more glee.

No, fuckhead. What he's saying is that conservatives are ineffectual at stopping terrorism and only create more terrorists through their rhetoric. Both sides want to stop terrorism and nobody has a good method of doing so, we all fucking know it, so we waste our time yelling at each other and blaming the other side for our own shortcomings. It's pathetic all around.

Because we are proven right.

the funny thing was that Trump tweeted about the "Travel ban". Which was specifically NOT supposed to be a travel ban, as that's inconstitutional. so the courts are gonna have a field day. what a retard.

The saudis are the most western muslims that are around. If they manage to get rid of all the extremists themselves everyone would be happy.
That doesn't even mean that trump loves them, that doesn't even mean that they love trump - it's just the understanding that each works with what they're dealt, and in this case this means supporting the least terroristic affiliated muslims to fuck the more terroristic affiliated muslims.

Because we are proven right.

google abortion clinic bombings

Which works and is justified.

1. Unless they need more funding for our already overly funded Military

2. Unless you want to do anything that they disagree with: Gay Marriage, smoke a joint, get an abortion

3. Unless your a bank, oil company, or a church.

Who are these 'people' you're talking about?

don't care about that.
I meant the whole virtue signalling thing you were going on about is bullshit. cos it is. it's dumb. the ramblings of an incoherent and paranoid mind.

>The saudis are the most western muslims that are around.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH..... oh wait, you're serious? AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! HAHAH!... HA!....HMMMPFFHHH

Yeah that was more wtf than the attack itself. I always thought idiot liberals/leftists would snap out of their ignorance when they get a dose of reality, but they don't. Liberlaism truly is a mental disorder.

Yes. But then again, white supremacists haven't killed hundreds of people in 2017 alone. Islam has. It's almost like you're making a false equivalency or something.

Being who? Jeremy "I supported the IRA" Corbyn? Diane "I hate white people" Abbott?

The conversation started because someone started shouting about the right wing. If you consider Trump right wing then you're the most commie of commies.

>conversatives are ineffectual at stopping terrorism
And what about the left? You know those people who invited all of the Islamists into England to begin with? The left are traitors to their core.

Probably. The more it hates Western culture and more degenerate it is, the more they love it.

You do realize that he was a bernie supporter, right?

Lol if only that were the case. I'd be a republitard if it were that simple you fucking numbskull.

You also forgot:
4) A good Christian nation

This is the course we're heading.

Some good bait righ' heru'.

Liberals love terrorist attacks, rapes, murders and fucked shit because they like to virtual signal of how tolerant they are.

>Using this excuse every time to slide conversations away from legitimate problem

you think so. because you think everything is nice and simple.
it isn't, of course, the world is complicated.
the deep and heavy cuts to UK Policing and intelligence, and mental health provision, which are central to right wing small government philosophy are also hugely to blame.

Because he was proven right and we are at war. It's sad the left is too self loathing and brainwashed to see it. I'm gald Trump does what he does and pisses of liberal brain eaters.

"...in this country..."
nice, yet...
nigh on 6000 suicide bomb attacks since 9/11 worldwide
over 30,000 attacks in total worldwide
is 100,000 your round number to begin discussions about something which may or may not be a problem?
no need to reply

>Being who? Jeremy "I supported the IRA" Corbyn? Diane "I hate white people" Abbott?
I'll vote Labour, sure. And good to see you've enjoyed swallowing down the sticking propaganda about them, like a good little boy.

Not terrorism. Abortion doctor's deserve what they get. Killing someone to stop a murder is self defense.

>Hurr durr ISIS are the "true" Muslims... the other 99% are the same as them.
>Hurr durr Africans are not real Christians, they are not like us.

everyone being allowed to do what they like?
sounds good to me.

(-_-)

>Right wingers want to stop Muslim immigration

>Liberals want to let all the Muslims in.

Pick one.

>it works

By stripping away our constitutional freedom shitlord. You know what works even better than the patriot act? Locking every godamn American in a small confined box to live out the rest of their lives safely. No spooky terrorists will get you in there either user, so I guess that's justified too. Faggot.

see
There are millions of muslims in world. not really that many white pride inbreds, so of course there is going to be more muslim killers

As a Englishman I'm more likely to be killed by a Muslim than a policeman , also I notice in the USA you get killed by a cop mostly because your a criminal.
Also don't be so prejudice by assuming what you wrongly assume trump supporters look like.
Good luck with your love everyone policy , two cultures have never lived in peace.

Yeah, I must be paranoid to be recognise a pattern of virtue signalling in the wake of terror attacks.

Any white that votes labour is a race traitor.

May is gonna have a 400 seat government. Thank your Muslim brothers.

Except being normal?

Christianity has nearly twice as many adherents, buckaroo

Niggers are niggers.

Muslims behave the way they do because of Islam.

You didn't lose any rights.

Er... the two statements are not contradictory. So you don't need to pick one. Are you retarded?

So supporting Bernie means he's not a terrorist? Or is that supposed to prove that Liberals are terrorists because he supported Bernie?

Next question: What about McVeigh?

...until he became a Trump supporter. Look who he was with in this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=_SYiFEkzwsg

and last time I checked Bernie wasn't a muslim either.

you're on Sup Forums, lecturing folks about being normal?
GTFO

ITT
The right blame Liberals for the shitstorm they created with their badly planned wars.
Do back to the invasion of Iraq, actually have a plan to bring stability to the country post invasion and none of this shit would be happening.

Make sure you blow your own brains out before the next time you masturbate, to prevent the would be genocide you retarded fuck.

That's because that guy wasn't a terrors and just a crazy guy who killed two whites in self defense.

>nigh on 6000 suicide bomb attacks since 9/11 worldwide
That's interesting.
Majority of those are in Iraq. How many in Iraq before you invaded? How many after?

But yeah, I'm sure it's the 1400 year old's religions fault. It was mere coincidence that there was near zero suicide bomb attacks before the US invaded. What are the odds?!

Utopia looks good on paper

>propaganda
Literally their own words. That they stated on camera. On record. There is no propaganda involved. Corbyn and Abbott did support the IRA. The claim not to anymore, but they did, and that should concern you.

But you're a 21 year old uni student who's never had to live near a paki before, so you don't know any better.

>See: the thing you were literally replying to
Not the brightest bulb, are you? Why are you even trying to make it a gun control argument? Why are you posting pictures of non-white shooters in your defence of non-whites?

You need some help?

That's some level of shit you're making up on the fly bud.
If you're attacked you are absolutely allowed to defend yourself.
The line is only drawn if you use unreasonable force in the sense that you have subdued the attacker and then continue to curb stomp them until death.
If you end up killing someone in a skirmish for your life you'll normally be fine unless you explicitly transitioned from defending yourself to attacking out of revenge.

>May is gonna have a 400 seat government. Thank your Muslim brothers.
Now *that's* funny. I expect she'll still win, but my gosh, she's fucked up her campaign royally. A huge majority is off the table now.

And I'll vote how I please, motherfucker, go suck your own cock.

Maybe liberals should come up with some solutions. Saying resist is all they have

No i dont think its that.
I think that there absolutely terrified of them and the people that commit them so they pretend to be caring and tolerant so hopefully they can be allowed to hide and live in the cupboards when it all kicks off.

The left is losing the narrative in everything.

They have to rally behind centrists because the right is making massive gains to the point that their candidates can't even qualify for elections.

>Muslims behave the way they do because of Islam.

So... 99% of them don't blow themselves up because Islam is a religion of peace? I'm glad we agree.

I stand corrected. there are more christians.

Meanwhile, the Manchester bomber was born in England. How does a travel ban help with that?
Also, if there is going to be a travel ban it needs to be across the board, not cherry picked countries while allowing business partner nations through with their terrorists.

This

Not really. Maybe you should spend some time outside the suburbs. Expand your horizons.

I'm a 37 year old professional living in one of the most diverse neighbourhoods in London. I'm just not a racist imbecile who believes Tory propaganda at face value.