XXL

why does this XXLfreshmen class look so unfun and edgy I mean look at 2016 it's just a bunch of young adults having fun even in the freestyle they weren't trying to be serious and just have fun. For example lil uzi and yachty doing ad libs together and kodaks verse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PO1VuqqejZk
youtube.com/watch?v=kGKw4j11oVA
youtube.com/watch?v=ryIjCkw3Jfg
youtube.com/watch?v=_Wr7cr6ldy0
youtube.com/watch?v=MX6rC1krGp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cause XXL is stupid and who cares

I hate all of them ex kamayiah

> not liking ugly god
He is literally /ourguy/

because xxxibeatwomen is the centrepiece

they're all just some faggots who don't deserve the attention

Truth be told lately the purpose of the list has kinda been lost. It used to be about getting young and unknown names out there with a few well-established rookies in the mix as well. But now they just pick who has the largest fanbase and best single out, and seeing that most popular rap is either ironic or edgy, we get an ironic and edgy list as a result.
Under the assumption that they can only pick 10-12 rappers for each list, is there really a perfect formula? They are a lot of different people they could possibly bring in each year.
>Snubs
>Brag Rappers
>Literal Whos
>Well Known Names
>Mumble Rappers
>RnB Singers
>A Woman
>A White Guy
>Some Other Ethnicity
>Speed Rapper
>Horror Core Rapper
The list goes on.

And A Boogie and PnB Rock's freestyles are out
youtube.com/watch?v=PO1VuqqejZk

youtube.com/watch?v=kGKw4j11oVA

If you got the time, watch their interviews to see who they have cyphers with as well.

amine did a half decent mixtape like 2 years ago

I ain't seen hide or hair of him and then wham apparently he had a smash hit with 126000000 views on youtube

when did this happen?

He might be quite good anyway, jus saying

Reminder of people that turned down XXL
>Drake
>Nicki Minaj
>Earl Sweatshirt
>Tyler, The Creator
>A$AP Rocky
>Vago

One of the cyphers is gonna be X, Carti, Ugly God and MadeinTYO. It's gonna be an even bigger meme than last year's.

KRIT, Curren$y, Kendrick and Chance didn't.
What's your point?

>XXX
Worst verse hands down

>Carti and UG
I don't know why but something tells me one of these guys is gonna spit fire.

>MadeinTYO
No expectations so it'll be harder for him to disappoint me at this point.

I think another cypher is KYLE, A Boogie and Amine. I expect that one to be good.

Rappers that did not turn it down:
>Chance the Rapper
>Freddie Gibbs
>Wiz Khalifa
>Danny Brown
>Big Sean
>Jay Rock
>J Cole
>Kid Cudi
>Lupe Fiasco
>Future
>Macklemore
>Big KRIT
>Mac Miller
>Kendrick Lamar

Noname Gypsy and Saba got snubbed, fuck the list.

Who you guys got for XXL2018

all shit besides danny, gibbs and future

>kendrick is shit

how can anyone possibly think this

You dont think fheccontrast is on purpose retard? You think they didnt tell them to come in all black/white?

XXX looks like he just texted his mom 'this fucking sucks I want to come home pick me up'

capped after section 80. became mr. social commentary for first year political science students

>implying that makes his music inherently bad

just because you don't like his social commentary doesn't mean he's bad

section 80 is good not gonna lie

Literally just dropped a video that pretty much guarantees that he's never gonna make it.

>expecting carti and ugly god to spit something hard before X

wot

I'm predicting Oliver Francis, Chxpo and Smokepurrp.

>He never heard a song by KRIT

krit " im a legend but hasn't dropped a classic yet"
yeah i've heard of him. everybody namedrops him but he hasn't released shit. fucking killer mike has surpassed him and killer mike was making shit like this long ago youtube.com/watch?v=ryIjCkw3Jfg

I'll give his freestyles another listen but from how his songs usually are I'm unsure how well it'll translate to a cypher.

X said his verse would "make the oldheads love him" so I think he'll spit some backpacker shit like this

youtube.com/watch?v=_Wr7cr6ldy0

This is what his fans are linking to when trying to prove that the hobbit is a "diverse" and "intelligent" artist.

man aint got no bars.
this is how you spit kid youtube.com/watch?v=MX6rC1krGp0

You don't have to like him but 4Eva N A Day, Return of 4 Eva and Krit Wuz Here are considered modern classics by many.

his mom and cousins don't brah.

It's actually pretty good desu

Kek