Dose is said to be 150 mcg

An hour ahead of here mmmmm where could you be
But yeah drop that acid

no, volunteer your time at a local charity instead

any cool videos u guys recommend?

hah nah

Nobody cares what you do. Drop it and go out in public

yeah there's this one called "bbw fatty takes 2 in the ass" starring your mum

what are you gonna do? I can't do hallucinogens during the day people freak me out.

oh boy ur an edgy one

my plan was chill during comeup with some dope tunes, then maybe take the longboard for a ride

haha last time I dropped acid I dropped and took a uber home then just listened to music while tripping in my living room.
I longboarded to the train and tried to take the first train but too many people to act normal.
I am gonna guess it should be fun.

You like them like that don't you faggot? Bad boys make your boi pucci all open up am I rite?

shut up you fucking degenerate scum bag

i can barely get out of bed when on 150 mcg. i dont get how people on reddit can manage 300+ trips.

if u're gay that's fine. but im just gonna leave it at that. have a good day this is my last response to you. hope u find peace

stop acting up homo or bad boys will spank your toushy really hard

im kinda nervous to trip tho, havent tripped in over 6 months. i hope i can surrender to the experience fully :/

what is the best way to surrender completely?

By getting on your knees and spreading asscheeks.

>surrender to the 1 tab acid trip
trust me, it will be underwhelming. 1 tab is a mild high, you'll need more for a full blown trip

I have no idea how much I did I just took two tabs from some dude I met at a club.
I have only tripped like 4-6 times on acid
most of the time it's just mushrooms since you can sleep on them

is this acid tested with a kit?

My tabs are pretty strong. for me atleast. the thoughts are speeding fast af. as i said earlier they are said to be 150 wich is a medium dose atleast. i have tripped on 100 mcg tabs and 75 so i have dipped my toes with lsd. i have even tried 220 but i can never seem to surrender completely

yes

i don't know what kinda mushrooms you take but whenever i do mushrooms in any decent dosage i feel like i've been doing coke all night.

what're you talking about, bad boys? you fucking gay cunt ahhaha

good. everyone should test it themselves, surprised to hear someone getting legit acid.

i wonder if 1p lsd comes up as regular lsd. though the effects are pretty much identical from my understanding.

just to clarify me THE OP is not responding to the gay comments in this thread

I don't know sometimes it was like that if I ate enough, most of the time though was with other people and sharing.
Speaking of doing coke all night that is what I did tonight haha while working though...

i bet you have no idea what the fuck dose you're actually taking

My friend is a pussy, and won't go on a roller coaster. Tell him why he should.

ofc im not certain thats why i wrote like i did.

bcuz ur pussy if u dnt xD

75-220mg is pretty exact

XD xDxDxD

buy san pedro cactus cuttings online and have one of the best psychedelic experiences shipped right to your front door. so few people think of doing this it's unreal to me how easy it is.

ye. 75 = half tab 150= 1 tab, 110 = 1 tab 220= 2 tabs.

if the seller is telling the truth ofc

is the math on this just because of how much one tab can hold?
how do you tell?
also what if you just squeeze a bunch into your mouth out of the dropper?

it takes years to grow it tho right?

and my point is how the fuck do you know EXACTLY how many mcg are on each tab? it makes even less sense because you're so inexperienced with it, like 1 tab is too much for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=tnVij0qC6No

the seller wrote the amount of mcg. ofc they can lie about the nmbrs but its the only reference i got

hahah dope (y)

I cant sleep on fucking acid. I have to take some benzos to sleep. I would take it at 12:00

Depends on your current sleep pattern OP and if you have anything to do tomorrow.

I used to drop at like midday becasue I knew I'd not be able to sleep until like 1-2am even if I was super tired.

If you don't mind being up until 6 or 7 am and those hours from like 1-5am will rpovide you with enough relaxing things to do that will make you comfortable then I say go for it. Otherwise do it another day when the schedule works better.

Too much to ingest/cook not as easy as it sounds. I would rather try peyote but that's harder to find than gold

I ate 2g shrooms and took 3 tabs while I was on xanax and fell asleep. Wildest trip ever

search the onion fields :)

U cook 12 - 24 inches, takes a few hours, then u strain the material and keep the juice or really dry it out and powder it up. Not hard bruh.

You buy 12-24 inches worth of cuttings for yourself depending on how hard of a trip that you want. Let it sit in the dark in the package for a while and you'll trip extra hard lol.

Acid is the best drug that exists. if it's your first time take 75 mg now and 75 on another day.

You mean 7 o clock good sir.

Holland

>75mg of lsd
You fucking idiot. Even if you meant the correct unit of measurement (micrograms) that is a shit dose.

No chance you're sleeping tonight if you do.

Acid is wonderful. I'd drop two of those and trip balls by myself, but then I really love psychedelics.

All the best, OP.

I agree that this is bad advice. A lower dose will give you a really boring 3-4 hours after the peak two hours, where you're too buzzed to sleep, but not fucked enough to endure it without irritation.

That's my experience, anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=yEG2VTHS9yg

Like what user said, if I take Long at 10ish I find myself staying up for a good 6 hours. I even took NyQuil to see how it would go down, and the only thing that changed was that I slept longer.