So, how many women need to get raped before feminist start doing their job (fighting muslims and muslim immigration)

so, how many women need to get raped before feminist start doing their job (fighting muslims and muslim immigration)

>inb4 all of them

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/liberal-activist-is-brutally-raped-in-haiti-by-a-black-man-blames-white-men/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The men are the ones who have to change

Women, on their own, never will

>feminist fighting any real threat ever

feminism is just ''fuck you dad'' the movement it was never designed to face any real threat it's basically just the ultimate shit test for men to solve their shit for them

>The men are the ones who have to change

>fight for women rights and safety against women
ok, you lost me. elaborate

Feminists are Marxists. Their job is not to "protect" women, their job is to tear down the current system to make way for Marxism

As far as my other comment, women follow the herd. Whatever is the current popular or safe opinion is the one that they will hold. So it is up to men to change what that popular/safe opinion is. Right now if you were to go on facebook and post something anti-Muslim/Muslim immigration you will no doubt be harassed mercilessly by the leftist hordes, and women for the most part can't stand up to that kind of peer pressure/abuse. When it becomes unpopular to support Islam/muslim immigration is when you will see women, in significant numbers, start to fight against it

>When it becomes unpopular to support >Islam/muslim immigration is when you will see women, in significant numbers, start to fight against it
I tend to agree. On croatian media portals, when the majority is against immigration, the women join too and write anti immigration comments.

I thought croatian women were more redpilled, but your point makes more sense honestly. They just seem to go with the popular opinion.

So, our enemies are actually males liek Turdeau, who delegate power to women.

This 100%. When women are given power they think their feelings is a proper means to form a judgment.

even if they are raped, they wont change,

the rape will maybe only tilt them from "protecting muslims", to "protecting women muslims, now that i, after being raped, know what male muslims do to them"

thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/liberal-activist-is-brutally-raped-in-haiti-by-a-black-man-blames-white-men/

But OP, Muslims can't rape, they're an oppressed class!

>feminist actually doing any fighting
Ficki Ficki

>thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/liberal-activist-is-brutally-raped-in-haiti-by-a-black-man-blames-white-men/
if you wanted to trigger me, you've succeeded

>nothing she could do
Did she.have a rape whistle? Did she even consider pissing herself to throw off his libido?

slowly i have made my mind that islam is the medicine western women need to be put bak in the kitchen, and islam is also the medicine (western) men need to regain their place in the household. it is a shame the price to pay is western civilization

Women wont take on Islam because Islamic men don't deal with their shit. Only white men allow them to act the way they do. So once white men decide they want to do something it will happen. Women won't act without the veil of western men protecting them with massive support.

>it is a shame the price to pay is western civilization
exactly my point. I guess freedom of speech and freedom to choose your religion are overrated. I guess I should download the Quran and start focusing on the future lol.

Luckily I do have some Turk genes and will blend in to some degree.

islam gives you 4 wives and permission to beat them.

how can catholicism, human rights, mtv, etc., compare?

>islam gives you 4 wives and permission to beat them.
well, only if you can provide for them. which most of us obviously cant, so its basically a useless right.

>turk genes
Off to Bosnia with you, kebab rape child

actually, white males are being blamed for the rape

on the other hand, wetern civilization does not give you in regard of women, it takes, it takes the opportunity of a young wive, it gives you a 30 year old used whore that maybe has no kids (bit certainly has had several abortions), and then she divorces you and takes your slavewage money.

And she can beat you and it's your fault.

4 islamic poor wives are easier to mantain than one western whore and the education of her spawns

I might even do that, Bosnia is way cheaper to live in and I got lots of property down there, and all my income is generated online.

Fuck croatia with the 25% VAT.

all of them wouldnt be enough

KEKE

Good. We dont want you in our future commie-free 1488 paradise, you spawn of subhumans

Ive learned to embrace the natural state instead of the social state, it's much better

Also
Only feminist job is to destroy the tradition and religion, dont be a lefty op

the future of croatia looks bleak bro.
>old people
>small business closed
>brain drain to EU countries
>cancerous government which feeds on whatever is left in our country

>gas
>state gives interest free loans to help them start
>make young people sign a contract to stay for x number of years after school
>gas

You forgot
>conservatives
>we are for tradition but woman is a president
>noone sees a problem with that
>most youth hate catholicism and religion
>indigenous croats get overwhelmed with bosnian goatfuckers

GET ME OUT REEEEEEEEE

Can't wake up.gif

it's dying bro.
>I remeber Ilica from 2008.

Now, whenever I go through it I get feeling of sadness.

Dont you get it annon feminists are not for female rights they are just angry women who have been brainwashed by jews to hate men. They get told if they follow feminism they will find happiness but all it does is drain them of the best years of their life until they are a used up fat sack of shit in their 30s with a bunch of cats.

Should have just reformed yugo instead of breaking apart desu

>just angry women who have been brainwashed by jews to hate men
I understand this, but wouldnt the rape incidents redpill them and get them out of the delusions that "western men are the problem"

You watch a big street in a thriving beautiful city
I watch crumbling and egzodus of the villages
Ruins and abandonment everywhere

GOD i wish einstein theories werent just a jewish scam so i can go back in times of the old ah krajina and zadrugas when people were sane

It's not so much rape as a cultural experience.

>Redpilling women
If you want to red pill them. You'll have to start with India's poo in the loo; and from there they'll see the light

>tfw destroyed by our own politicans, for whom we are only a means to get filthy rich

*forgot image

We need a savior.
Adolf and Ante come back

Islam is never the answer unless you are a cave-dwelling ape mongrel yourself

>Islam is never the answer unless you are a cave-dwelling ape mongrel yourself
says the guy who voted for a muslim PM

>Women, on their own, never will

well, they'll have to or simply perish.
can't wait until some of them get literally stoned. that's what they wanted.

how can she draw such a wrong conclusion?
this is insane.

No worries, slut walks will fix the rape problem.

>can't wait until some of them get literally stoned.
at this point it will be severely too late to change anything.

>>>inb4 all of them

No, even when all of them are raped, they'll still blame the patriarchy and white males.

This. Their logic is armoured against any reasoning.

>Women get raped
>It's white patriarchy
>Immigrants swarm The West and replace the white race. Women get raped in record numbers.
>The historical oppression these people dealt with from the white patriarchy is inherited by their children, they'll need generations to heal.

Feminism is anti-western. It has nothing to do with equality or egalitarianism. That's why they support anti-white and anti-christian ideals and values.

It's all critical theory, which falls under cultural Marxism.

If push comes to shove and islam really gets stronger.. yeah after everything is lost i have nor problem joining this cult just to get some pay back on bitches that voted left and forced this.
I would have no problem throwing rocks at these blind naive stupid nation wreckers this plus lynching of the useful leftis idiots (as it always happens with islam after taking power) will be the last few pleasures.

>I would have no problem throwing rocks at these blind naive stupid nation wreckers this plus lynching of the useful leftis idiots
stupid leftists diggin their own grave. I bet, in the end they'll still blame western males.

"You should have prevented us from destroying our cultrue, fucking beta males"