Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Cause anime cause hentai cause japan

Animu

me love you long time

Cause they only get to see the pretty ones who can afford to flee the east and don't see the small tit garbage left in the mainland

Because desperate betas have this misconception that asian girls are all cute, sweet, and subservient, while they're the same as Western women.

I've always felt like white guys to Asian girls are like black guys to white girls.

Not at all while I was saying. My point is that they're just as cunty as western women.

White women are trained to hate white men. Why would any self respecting honkey deal with that?

Asian girls have hang ups
White girls have hang ups

In my experience, asian girls' problems stem from their fucked up family. And in more than one case it results from a who mother criticizes the daughters for EVERYTHING; and a father who is oblivious. That's why their self-esteem is shit.

White girl problems, on the other hand, stem from the fact that they can't make up their damn minds about what they want -- so they're never happy for very long.

In other words, an asian girls' hang ups are external. Know what you're getting in to, and you'll get a sweet girl who is fiercely devoted to you.
White girls are always looking for something better.

>IMHO

not just white guys. i'm an asian guy, and i pref white/hispanics to asian girls; with plenty of other asian friends who agree with the same thing

user with Asian GF here,
I can't believe how true this really is.

you didn't actually the OP's post, moron.

Goddamn are they. The women in Japan are gold diggers straight up. Asian men ( the ones actually in Asia) are becoming less assertive and dominant and women more so.

I don't

user with an Asian wife, this is exactly right.

It's cuz of sluts like her

/thread

Easy to get along with, ageing is slower, thinner, no feminazi BS, hard workers, cook, clean and list can go on and on. Do a search on pictures of feminist protest and see how many Asian women you find.

I have yellow fever, but only for Northeastern Asians like Japan, China, South Korea.

SEA niggers are dark, ugly, and dumb and I can't stand them.

beta white guys like asian females because they have lower standards, as do the betas.

Asian men are a letdown. beta white males are one step up the rung, same for jews.

More

I dare you to find an older asian woman that doesn't look like kim Jong IL. I dare you. They might look good up until 40 then the transformation begins.

Cherry picked.

Because most asian chicks look like little boys...and most white dudes are pedophiles

that statement is fake

Truth

Because they are submissive.

Because they are very cute

>implying looking for the kim jongs isn't cherry picking

One of my ex's is an immigration from some shithole farming community in rural China, and she loved me more than anything. All the white, black, and Hispanic women I've dated since all treat me like a walking dildo and a meal ticket. Shit feels bad man.

Hispanic women are the worst. They're even worse than black women. Fucking useless junkies and sluts.

Nigger

And niggers are shiteaters, FACT!
Kys nigger

Nigger found

this is now a nigger hate thread

This

Jesus Christ niggers are disgusting animals

>this easily triggered
Off yourself before you infect the gene pool with your retardation.

I hate niggers, niggers suck dick

You should kys you fucking jew ass sucking nigger cuck fuck!
Il happily kill you myself!
Disgusting subhuman filth

white guys, like all guys like hot girls

there are qt azns, qt blks, qt latinas, qt white, etc
all that matters is if the girl is a qt or not

I'm a white guy and asian girls are far more repulsive that white girls. Of course there are some ok looking ones, but they're rare.

Got em

I am Hispanic and I married a country girl from China

Latina with an Asian bf here.

Hands down best relationship I've ever been in, and I'm happy to report that a kickass relationship can occur between many races. I understand preference, but I know NO WOMAN wants to be chased soley because her race is being fetishized. That's disrespectful and creepy, white boys.

fuck off you latina whore
nobody wants to put up with your shitty women anymore

I don't, but this one is actually 9/10.

:3 u mad bro?

A lot of latinas like Asian dudes...I think they give them what they want...and a lot of Latinos date Asian girls because Asians girls enjoy the strong passion Latin dudes give

Because their vaginas are horizontal.

I never liked or found Asian guys sexually attractive until I started dating one
But yeah. He definitely gives me what I need ;)

Actually bros, have any of you have any good amh/lf videos? THEYRE SO RARE

>Cause they only get to see the pretty ones who can afford to flee the east and don't see the small tit garbage left in the mainland
Pretty much, yeah.

Because white girls forgot how to be women thanks to feminism.

Thanks! Even more, perhaps?

You sir could not be more wrong. Twinkies, yes same as white bitches, but get one not raised here and they are actual women, not men with vaginas.

>You sir could not be more wrong. Twinkies, yes same as white bitches, but get one not raised here and they are actual women, not men with vaginas.
I'll go ahead and disagree with you.

Asian-American women are the top tier asians. They have more similar values to us, and they don't feel like they have to obey their shitty family at all times over every single issue. Don't get me wrong, even asian-american girls get guilt-tripped by their asian families constantly, and if you marry an asian, you're in for some bullshit no matter what.

But I would never, never, marry an asian F.O.B.