Any advice for killing my gf's coke dealer?

Any advice for killing my gf's coke dealer?

dont fuck it up

Follow her around and then when the moment comes, unleash your shadow killer jitsu and throw your cum bottle at him.

If he's a well known drug dealer the police wouldn't hardly even investigate a "robbery gone wrong"

Case closed

beat him to death with a blunt object

Obviously don't leave any DNA, finger prinya, or witnesses
The police can DNA test your hair of course

Contact Duterte, we will get rid of all the drug dealers in your area.

That does sound satisfying but I want to be sure. I don't want him ending up in a hospital to have him rat me out.

Think long and hard about your alibi and establish a strong one
Never change one word of your story if asked..
Also don't do it of course if it's widely know you don't like the man

Once he's dead get a new girlfriend for sure
One that doesn't suck dicks for blow ha

just blame the government for pushing you to the edge

Dubs have spoken

1+

He isn't well known at all. Just moved to my area from Orange County and he just resells typical low grade street blow to help feed his own habit. Shit's so weak it takes 3 or 4 lines to get me high, and I rarely ever do blow.

Not sure which is more autistic, even talking about jitsus, or suggesting someone throw a bottle of forensic evidence at a premeditated murder

This. Leave his body in the shittiest part of town with a weapon he own in his hand. Cops won't even ask who killed him.

Keel him with a gun

If I were you I'd be wondering how to make it more well known
If he only had a couple possession or attempt to distribute charges things would be exponentually simpler

Never move a body

Why do you even want to kill him

why do you want to do this?

See:

Because OP thinks his coke isn't getting him high even though it clearly is

I'm nervous about handing information over to the police. Mainly because if I want to given them the full story they might come after the guy I get my acid and mushrooms from.

Screwdriver

Admit you're cuckold and watch him tap your girl?

I never said to directly inform the police of anything, don't.

selling shitty blow isn't even worth his life. just beat his ass and steal his shit he doesn't need to be an hero

In that case shoot him up with heroin while he is sleeping enough to make him od. Cops find him and say he od himself case closed.

Kek

Hmm, I might have to get closer to him than I'd like. But I do know a heroin wholesaler who might be willing to help me out on that front.

You haven't been on this site long have you.

fucking narcs everywhere

hide the body well don't get careless about where you put it. No body= No concrete murder proof

with blow just get him to do a shit ton of blow

If he wholesales heroin he's probably already into some dirty shit. Just ask him for advice, no need to give him the details

all ya need is cement

No, the coke dealer and the smack wholesaler are two different people.

how big is a line for you?
I am doing shitty blow right now :DDDDD ebin

If you become suspect the first thing cops will do is get their buddies at Google to pull up what ever you've been discussing through their all encompassing services. Hopefully your gmail isn't signed into this browser.

As long as my cellphone

Nah fam

Just dont do it
Its a misconception that i hate in the mens minds. Shes not your daughter and choosed taking coke by herself. Its like the faggot guys who want to ''kill" other men because their girlfriends/wifes cheated with em.
Let the poor guy hes just doing his job. If your girlfriend was an alcoholic , would you burn the fucking liquor store down? Blame it on her shes the cunt

Yo I'm high as fuck and this thread is making me fuckin lol
Op you're a fuckin nut junkey to wanna kill some one for a doze of blow
Poor motherfucker

Pull his teeth and toss him overboard for the urchins

I am aware. I am saying ask the smack dealer for advice regarding your problem.

Rural Arkansan here, the whole shpeel about hogs and bodies is a 100 percent truth. Get ya 3 hogs pinned up (2-3 hundred lbs), domestic or otherwise, in hidden location, (purchase with cash in a different county,) starve em for a couple days, maybe a week, (the hungrier they get the harder they become to keep pinned up.) Place body in pin, return the next day or so and release the pigs into the wild. Gather and destroy all equipment used to pin em up. Also take care of typical forensic shit. Hair, shoes, cars, roads. Also make sure the pigs have no brands or identifying feature. Like the ears cut to a breeders mark or tattoos or brands. Cold case as fuck.

Better off dumping her worthless ass. Plenty of fish idiot.

I can probably get an unregistered gun from him

Only if you leave any DNA on your hair
>murican education

Lol'd

just leave an anonymous tip and he'll get arrested and probably be killed in prison

Self bump

That won't make your girlfriend any less of a drug addict... dumb shit

Well fuck. Can you tell us a little more about the situation? Is he fucking her? Messing with her head?

This
You are retarded op. Not like we believe you would kill him anyway.

This. If he's a nigger then also tell the police that raped some kid. Even if he's not charged for the rape, then the rumor will for sure get to the prison and he will definitely be killed.

He's selling her blow after I told him to stay away from her.

If she's buyin, fuck her.
This kind of shit is why I don't fuck with blow no mo

Just whatever you do, do NOT tell her what you did. Just make him go away with prison or whatever way you see fit and act like you don't know what happened.