Anybody in Portland who can sell me weed? I can't find any and it's been 3 days. Eighths are $20...

Anybody in Portland who can sell me weed? I can't find any and it's been 3 days. Eighths are $20, I'll pay someone $13 extra just to meet me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cnVjkE87FDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't find nugs in a legal state
Underage fag detected

uhh, yes. im 20. moved here 3 days ago, don't know anybody except my one friend who doesn't have a fake. nice try shercock

eighths arent $20 dollars fucktard. any potshop its about 50 or 60. im about 20 miles away but i only have personal stash. you know there are a bunch of listings on craigslist for deliveries Sup Forumsro. they might check your id though and im assuming your not 21 or else youd just go buy a gram and stfu

I'm in Portland. Are you female?

Ha ha good luck faggot, try again when you're old enough

but seriously try craigslist if your near downtown like pioneer or something you can get it in less than 30 minutes

Nah, sorry man. I do have a debilitating stomach condition and no longer have access to medical marijuana now that ive left california. ive been in too much pain to actively go find any and still havent had the energy to move in as a result. i guess i wouldnt come to fucking Sup Forums if i wasnt desperate

how sketch is that though? i dont have a gat

Doood Im moving to Salem in like 2 weeks

lol just meet in a public place its perfectly legal. ive done it 4 or 5 times and its always some stoner hipster or older lady

If you still have your cali med card you should be able to to buy from a medical dispensary.

ya they will sell to you with your med card man
problem solved. just call ahead before you go and make sure they will

dude go to the dispensary or hve a dispensary deliver it to you weeds legal you knob

Wait until you're at least 23 or more before smoking weed. I smoke occasionally, but I started in my mid twenties after developing my brain.

Almost everyone I know who started smoking weed in their teens became losers. I'm not sure if it was the weed or just their personalities, but I would wait again if I were to be a teen again.

Yeah I've been smoking since I was 12 and daily since 14, all of my dreams are coming true and I'm set to get married to the love of my life. Weed has nothing to do with it, you're just impotent in your life's decisions

wait are you serious? thank you so much guys you're life savers. I can finally eat again!!

No way i go to willamette u. thats sick man, good luck. im assuming youre working at the capitol or looking to get into full time petty bike theft as those are the only two professions available

Kek, someone is butt hurt and insecure

no problem man hope you get what you need

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS A FAGGOT

Well you're over paying like an idiot then. In Colorado I get mine for 25 no less and no more

You're the one taking time out of your day to come on here and complain about it.

>You're a faggot
>I'm a faggot
>We're all faggots here
>Welcome to Sup Forums summerfag

fucking retard. Weed has destroyed what little intelligence you used to have.

Explain your reasoning?

Sure thing bud

>eighths arent $20 dollars fucktard
thats weird, i wonder why all of the dispensaries list $20 eighths then
>fucktard
oh right, you're just retarded

just looked this up, this is not true. where do i go about finding dealers on craigslist? cant seem to find what to search

>thinking im OP
>also being this delusional and choosing to waste time getting angry
smoke some weed faggot

Just search for weed or 420 on Craigslist. It's perfectly legal to buy weed off Craigslist in legal states. But I bet most of them will still ask for id. If you are a smooth talker you could probably use your cali card for some of them.

I did smoke weed for a few years. I now have depression anxiety and schizophrenia. ask me anything.

sounds good, ill try this out

Well I'm asian so I'm not really a smooth talker.

>thinking this is related
how does it feel knowing that you're so weak-minded you cant take accountability for your own actions and instead rely on delusion to blame it on something external

OP here I'm white and am a smooth talker

What are you even trying to say? Weed accelerated my mental decline for sure, that's not up for debate.

Sounds like you're the bitch and can't just accept that people live different. Sounds like YOU need a safe space like Reddit.

potshop prices man. i dont pay them my girlfriends stepdad grows. but everybody else does. thats the standard price 12 to 16 dollars a gram fuck off

>white
Sorry bro, people up here don't really like white people. Best of luck though, you might find a friendly person that might want to sell to you

And? YOU should have taken the steps to not do that then. That is YOUR fault. Nobody forced you to smoke weed and you should have done more research before just doing things cause 'it makes me cool'

Then you are paying too much. I don't fucking care what your dude says. I wouldn't pay over 10 a gram. Sorry you have to

Op what part of portland do you live in?

you're still going on about this? why are you so triggered?

no dispensary ever in the portland metro dude. unless its the bottom of the barrel shit tier garbage weed or pre rolls or something

yes, it is up for debate. it will remain up for debate until you give me actual evidence of which you have none because your claim is preposterous. youre just depressed and anxious and cant handle accepting that. the moment you do youll make actual steps toward getting better, trust me. i had suicidal depression for five years, stop smoking for 18 months and was still depressed, started up again and 4 months later started to get over it due to psilocybin. the weed never changed shit, just in the moment

Seems like you want to have a conversation. I like talking. Sorry man

You know Portland was created as a haven for whites right? This is probably and hopefully the least intelligent thing I'll see all day

North East sort of by UP

inb4 two policeman arrest each other.
l2tor

youre just wrong, keep trying to salvage but you just look stupid and theres no way around it. stop while youre ahead

>You know Portland was created as a haven for whites right?
KEK. Are we talking about the same Portland here faggot? holy shit this is the stupidest thing I've read all day.

Damn if you were near beaverton i might be able to help

>over 78% of Portland's population is Caucasian

im mobile, any way i can contact you? i was gonna get an eighth until i found a good connect for an ounce. also please dont rape or kill me

Have you ever smoked weed?

its not my dude you stupid fuck. jesus christ that is what dispensaries charge.im not some kid whos having someone buy it for me ive seen it myself every time i walk in one. like i said i dont really buy pot anyways. my gfs stepdad grows gives me pot. only smoke a couple times a week. also that price is with the state tax on it. market dude

>implying most of those caucasians aren't self-loathing liberals who bend over backwards for non-whites.

kek.

Legal, But can't find? LMAO

I know recreational prices are like that, but I think ANYBODY who pays 50 for an eighth is an idiot. I also realized what you said after re reading your post so sorry for confusion but the point still stands.

i live in the area and that is what they charge. thats it man.
>stop trying to salvage
why would i care im telling OP what it is. do you live here? ive been in every dispensary in forest grove and hillsboro and a number of other ones. standard price

If you want evidence there have been countless psychiatric studies done on the correlation between cannabis and impaired cognitive development, as well as increased risk of mental illness. A 5 second google search will get you some of those studies.
That is not to say that cannabis causes mental illness, but it does increase your risk for it, which is what happened to me. Most people are fine, even after prolonged use, but a minority gets fucked up for life. I am one of those people. You might be, or might not be. Who knows.

Literally ask the first young black man you see

>black people in Portland

I don't want to talk to homeless people faggot.

But mental illness only affects people who are predisposed to it. Things like depression or anxiety, sure. But I use to think I was schizophrenic, but was told by a lot of professional psychologists and doctors that, NO, you don't just GET schizophrenia. You NEED to be predisposed to it to have it. Period end of story. In that regard though people who ARE predisposed to it, drug abuse, and all sorts of other things CAN speed things up or bring them to the surface.

Go to the hood retard if not have fun being weedless I just picked up a eighth and a gram of wax hahahahaha

It's all good bro. How are you today?

Sorry I was a bit pissy before, I rolled and smoked a fat joint and I'm now chill.

we should just turn this into a portland general thread. you guys ever see the unicycle piper?
shit is cash and he can be seen around town
youtu.be/cnVjkE87FDY

yeah I've seen that faggot. pretty cool tbh fam

I'm just relaxing. No plans for the day but argue on the internet.

>Livin the life

ya hes fucking awesome haha
saturday market here is pretty based too cool stuff downtown and lots of hipster cringe lulz

any good places you know to get pizza? Just recently started eating out more, used to just get pizza hut and shit like that

lol funny you ask that the downstairs bar at sizzle pie on burnside is one of my favorite spots in town and there pizza is the best in ptown for sure. always a different menu every week

damn Illl have to check it out, now I'm hungry thanks faggot.

your welcome desu

bumping for a portland general thread