Need advice /b

Need advice /b

Hang out with this chick for the first time. (Pic related)
Has bf. We hang out for a few hours, I take her home. She wants to hang out later. I pick her up. We walk around, she says she wants to 'annoy' me. She does this by rubbing her butt and boobs on me all night.

She's hardcore christian, future army soldier, has BF, is still a virgin with a purity ring.

WW /B do?

I'd tell her to stop eating dairy and consult her doctor about Accutane, and then to check her flawed sexual boundaries with a local therapist to find the real underlying issues.

I already know why she acts the way she does. Daddy and family issues

Yeah no shit. Fuck her user, I'm amazed you have to even ask. That being said, she has a boyfriend so maybe just respect that and fuck off you know? Up to you man

Hit it and quit it.

>Hit it and quit it.
>quit it.
>it.
>.

this faggot has never talked to a woman in his life

I'm torn between both. One side just wants to do it because she's a pretty cool chick and there could be something there, and the other side I want to respect what she has with him because I am somewhat of a decent human being.

Don't worry, she has nothing worthwhile with the other guy. It is obvious she is a whore and the purity ring and being hardcore christian is just virtue signaling. The virgin thing is probably a lie.

Only way that I can give you advice is if you give me more pics..

I know what I'm going to do now. TY for your input.

Pic i took yesterday with her and her niece.

moar pls

Anymore pics?

Lets pretend this isn't bait and that she actually was rubbing her butt and boobs on you all night, why didn't you do anything?

I didn't do anything because she had a BF, and she made it pretty clear that she didn't want me to do anything,

However, she is also borderline flirting with me for attention that she isn't getting from family/boyfriend.

I'll be hanging out with her tonight at about 6:30 pacific time. Ill take more pics then.

Has**

Bro shes asked like 3 times to meet you just finger her ffs

what be the intentions

I kek'd

Dude just tell her how you really feel. If she is into you and wants attention its because her faggot of a boyfriend isn't giving her his small micropenis.

So get that pussy bro, also post moar pics you faggot.

Fuck her you idiot. A girl telling me she has a bf is similar to her telling me she has a goldfish, I dont care. This bitch couldnt be any more obvious, the only thing holding it back is you being an inexperienced pussy.

Assuming this isn't bait, just fuck her. Stop being a pussy and get that pussy.

don't

Ill reopen this later tonight when I get back. I don't have anymore pictures other than her FB pictures. And the one pic i took.

I'll have update and more pics tonight /B

Check the pic of her and her niece, i guarantee this isnt bait and you wont find that pic anywhere. The others are off facebook

what time? I don't wanna miss this thread, I think she's really cute; green eyed brunette just my type.

Pump and dump. Or this bitch will give you problems later on.

Ill be back around 10-12 Pacific time. hanging out with her in about 6 hours from now

tell the slut to fck off. u are bigger than this user.

>rubs her tits and ass all over you
>daring you to beat that pussy up
Yeah she definitely wasn't giving you a sign faggot. Women can say one thing while doing another. Did your papa never teach you?

Kek

>says she wants to 'annoy' me. She does this by rubbing her butt and boobs on me all night.
It's only fair then if you 'annoy' her by rubbing you dick in her face.

There's only one good answer that won't fuck you over. Get as far away as possible from this crazy bitch

We're on the same page then. She just got back from church with her BF. She's 18 he's 17. He's grounded.

She tells me she is excited to hang out later and is impatient.

lol

Comeback saying you at least fingered her or don't comeback at all

If she lets me that far, I'll come back with pictures. That is a /B promise.

Look here, fucker,

>Future army soldier means one thing.

SHE.
WILL.
RIDE.
SOME.
DICCCCCC.

Picrelated.bat

Why shouldn't it be yours, eh?

If you aren't gonna fuck her, post her info and we all will! SHEEIT!

(Also you'd forever be a faggot and never have happiness in your life.)