Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to quit smoking?

I quit smoking cigarettes 11 years ago. I did the patch for two weeks and never smoked another.
I do smoke weed occasionally but not often.

seventy-fucking-five fags a day? how are you not dead yet?

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day
>1440 minutes in a day
>1440รท75 = 19.2

1 cigarette every 19.2 minutes.

that's assuming you don't get any sleep and do nothing but sit on your arse smoking all day.

I believe you are a liar you fat NEET prick.

I do the patch right now. It really doesnt kill all the nictotine cravings i end up smoking like 3 cigs a day instead so its helping.

lurk moar kids.

Some people smoke that much for decades and they're still alive you stupid fuckin asshole

I saw this thread 10x a day last summer

That's four packs a day. My dad used to smoke Merit Ultra Light 100s. Four packs a day. Watching him die a slow suffocating death was enough for me to never want to pick up another cigarette. COPD is a mother fucker anons

I quit smoking 3 times already for a few month each time, it was my choice to get back to it because of all my friends around me smoking too

Yeah it was EZPZ you just have to face the fact that it's hard as fuck and then do it.

Deja vu

I quit about 4 years ago.

Tried a few times in my 20's but never really had the motivation, but 4 years ago I got chest pains at work and sent up to hospital

It turned out just to be a pulled muscle, but when I was sat there feeling scared and vulnerable I thought to myself I'd give anything to be allright... and then it turned out actually I was allright, and I just decided to quit smoking then. Sometimes I fancy one, but I just remind myself of how I felt that day when I do

The patch more than fulfilled my nicotine cravings, it was the time spent smoking that I found myself trying not to be fidgety.

I'm sorry.

maybe he smokes 3 cigarettes at once

i'm smoking lucky strike red filtered, maybe 2 cigs a day regularly, or 5-6 if im out or something. Been smoking on and off for about 8 months now, sometimes every day sometimes not for a week or so.
How fucked i am?

That's not even smoking

It would be mind bogglingly easy for you to stop today cold turkey then just never smoke again unless you're drunk.

you should stop now user, before you get hooked.
you wont meet anyone who smokes long term who doesnt want to quit. you should do it while its still (relatively) easy

good start, but after 8 months you should be at 10-15 a day maybe a whole pack on off days