vocaroo.com/i/s09yjHVqwvEl
vocaroo.com/i/s1Zhvb8hXvmu
vocaroo.com/i/s0gp5t2v7F7u
vocaroo.com/i/s1aoaYOQle3G
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I said try later.

hm?

Oh sorry are you someone different?
There was another person trying to have a vocaroo thread, but people posted perverted requests. So I told the person to try it later.

yes its me and dont worry I stopped replying to them :P

You have to know that some anons are desperate, because there hasn't been a femanon doing a vocaroo thread for a long while.

x3 I understand -smiles-

Well I wish you good luck with your thread.

thank you but for now its pretty dead :P

That has usually something to do with the following reasons.

>timezones
>the fact that so many threads get banned
(it distracts)
>well people want perverted stuff and if they don't get that then this happens

Been waiting for another one of these. always fun though i'm usually a lurker

true

X3 oh hehe hi there

Sample?

hmm ok
vocaroo.com/i/s0HQTDy5CnZb

Bump

XD hi?

Can you record Patrick Bateman's speech from American Psycho?
Starting at "You like Huey Lewis and The News?" ending at "Try getting a reservation at Dorsia now you fucking stupid bastard!"

How about this "Never heard your voice before. Who are you? Who in face are you?"

You're going to love this. Trust me. What you're seeing now is my normal state. This is a Super Saiyan. And this.....this is what's known as a Super Saiyan that's ascended past a Super Saiyan. Or, you could just call this a Super Saiyan 2. And this.....is to go....EVEN FURTHER BEYOND [Loud scream]

>Can you record Patrick Bateman's speech from American Psycho?
I tongue twisted so many times i am sorry
vocaroo.com/i/s1Fhe0LVE5kg

vocaroo.com/i/s1tFoyfV5vbh

Cheers

I have a DD/LG fetish. Say something to turn me on

uhhh....
vocaroo.com/i/s05mYAj0U585

Ultra cute

Oh Caesar, why would I every betray you in front of your senators! I love the republic!

nice...

tell us a secret about you on vocaroo...

Yeah, you like sniffing my panties don't you? Getting a good smell of your big sister. You're such a pervert, sneaking into my room and going through my underwear. If you want them so bad, just ask. I can give you a pair that I've been wearing all day. You'd like that wouldn't you? Dirty boy

Say, Zel is a stinky fucking faggot.

Ty

>one of the guys from last thread here
Sorry on my behalf for doing what I did. I should have asked you first if you were okay with doing lewd requests. Could you maybe forgive me? And could I may ask you if you are okay with doing my request?

Oh fucking grow a pair

HEY OP YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS

secret?

thank you :3

If you feel like doing more i'd be forever in your favor :D

o3o um its ok :/ you shouldnt be sorry tho?

XD no more lewd ones daddy plez XD

Thank you

You you please say, I will always love you kyle

As long as you keep calking me daddy they dont need to be lewd :)

>w< you are welcome!

vocaroo.com/i/s0MMsBKWZkWe

XD daddyyyy daaaadyyy

Thank you :)

Tell me how much you love daddy

I hope it is okay if I post my request here. Maybe there is another femanon lurking who would take my request.

Could you maybe describe what perverted things you would do with these shota boys in your normal voice? But be as detailed and dirty as possible. Only if you feel comfortable.

Bumping this

I kinda want to balance the thread so femanon wouldn't get too much lewds
>Could you recite a favorite line from any movie?

OwO no problem

vocaroo.com/i/s0kERROC0zJM

anything.a secret a out you.

its the same femanon from the last vocaroo and i refuse cause sorry but it makes me feel uncomfortable in many ways

God you're such a fag.

hmm sure
vocaroo.com/i/s07qmUP8d1EE

>Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
You're alright OP
You're alright

vocaroo.com/i/s09yjHVqwvEl

THIS IS NOT A WOMAN, IT IS A MAN TRYING HIS HARDEST TO SOUND LIKE A WOMAN

I just said if it is okay if I post my request here, just in case another femanon is lurking.

>Maybe there is another femanon lurking who would take my request.

Since you have said that you won't do lewd vocaroos.

XD yup!

Jessica Rabbit? Nice pick.

Can you moan for a minute soft and loud? Hopefully I'm not being to pushy.

Damn ur voice is cute OP

Fuck, I was really hoping you were going to say 'I hate the coloured people'

uh i was born as a girl identified as a girl and beimg unable to find big sized bras is prove enough im a girl

tits or gtfo

X3 thank you

O-O i cant my dad is in the bathroom whos near my room taking a shower

Could you do this one by chance?

First you brush up on your basic math:
Arithmetic, a little geometry, elementary algebra, and some basic trig.

Next get a standard calculus text and dive in. You should also get linear algebra and discrete math books as well; make sure the discrete text is proof based (I recommend A Transition to Advanced Mathematics by Smith).
Once you're a couple chapters in to your discrete book (you will want to have covered basic proposition and higher order logic, and basic proofs), you may begin learning programming and computer architecture. As a litmus test, if you don't know what this statement is

∀P((0∈P∧∀i(i∈P-->i+1∈P))-->∀n(n∈P))

you aren't ready to take the reins of a computer.

Now, forget what you do know about computer programming:

First, you learn boolean logic operations
then, you learn transistor logic
then, you learn how to build functional units from logic gates
then, you learn CPU design
then, and only then, you learn assembly language
then, after you have mastered assembly language (not dabbled, but mastered it), you learn C
then, after you have mastered C, you may learn the higher-level languages of your choice, but you will always use C and assembly as your primary languages because everything else is unnecessary bloat.

By this time you should be finished with your calculus (up to advanced integration techniques and vector basics), discrete, and linear algebra, and are ready for the next wave of math: abstract algebra, analysis, multivariate and vector calculus, and, after you have progressed a way in those, topology.

Finally, you become familiar with topoi, and study the internal logic of categories then familiarize yourself with (general) type theory, and its applications to programming. I also recommend studying how to reformulate mathematics in terms of globular categories for use in automatic theorem proving, because there is an inherent programming-like 'feel' to it.

Prove it, user.
This aint an equal society no more

Do it without him knowing

How old r u gal

thank youuuu

I love you Declan. You know, it's funny - before I met you, I never thought that I needed a relationship to be happy. Now I couldn't imagine my life without you. There are times when I'm just walking along the street and the thought of you makes me smile for no reason. You make me happy, like nobody else could, like I never thought I could be. When I come home at the end of the day and you're happy to see me, it makes me grateful to have you. Whether it's staying in on a rainy day, going out to dinner or just hanging out, there's nobody I'd rather be with. I don't think......I don't think there's ever going to be anyone I'd rather be with. You're special. You complete me. I love you Declan. I love you so much. I want to be with you forever. My boyfriend, my companion, my lover, my soulmate. I'll always love you.

sorry XD

Moan OP

o-o to long

It is one giant misunderstanding OP.

Can you say "I just want to make you feel good."

fine wait a minute

check em

vocaroo.com/i/s1Zhvb8hXvmu

vocaroo.com/i/s0gp5t2v7F7u

Hm?

Please answer me OP

not OP, but dude you're being a creep.

I'm trying to make a producer tag andd I love your voice, can you say in a cute, playful voice "Wake up Zannybaby!"

kek rolling for this

what?

I just want to clear up the misunderstanding nothing more. Sorry if I came off that way.

vocaroo.com/i/s1aoaYOQle3G

Well regarding my post.

Lol OP here but what misunderstanding dear?

oh um its ok to post your weird thingy here?

THE TIME HAS PASSED
I GIVE YOU A FAILING GRADE, MISTER

Awesome thanks OP :)

here ya go mr judgy -3-