Hey Sup Forumsros poorfag begging thread. My name is Austin I'm 23 with decent income...

Hey Sup Forumsros poorfag begging thread. My name is Austin I'm 23 with decent income, married with a kid coming in September. Were able to make it by but neither of us have good family cars. My wife has been my best friend for 3 1/2 years now so I want to thank her for being with me. I want to get her a new family car or van for our kid. My PayPal is [email protected]. If you have a request for me send it with your PayPal.

Fuck u faggot. Fuck ur kid and fuck ur wife. Not my fault you have a shitty life. Not my fault you fell into societies trap! Ha ha ha.

What? My life is awesome. I have a beautiful girl that loves me and a roof over my head. Were just not well enough off to get a new car, or trade in ours

We need to see your wifes tits beforenany money is shown.

One second

Stick your faggot PayPal up your ass, get in your shit car and crash it off a cliff with your faggot family in you cunt.

I spit on your wife and kid. I hope your wife has a miscarraige you fucking faggot.

She won't let me take tit picture without money. But here her stomach

>beautiful wife

What a fucken ugly bitch

how the fuck are you 23 with a wife and soon to be kid?

To each their own. She's a bit swollen from the kid but Shea got a perfect body

I was in a 6 year relationship before this. Some people just click and stay together. I've never been one to date around

Hahahaha holy shit that's awesome

Go beg somewhere else you fucking cuck. Don't you have any shame? Maybe you shouldn't have gotten her pregnant if you can't afford shit you fucking moron. Mouth breathers like you reproducing without forethought really piss me off.

She's pregnant.

Did you read my post silly? Were able to survive I just want to give the women I love a nice suprise

he's saying you wouldnt have to beg for money to buy her a new car if you hadn't gotten her preggers.

If I pay you,

I suggest buying her cosmetic surgery
And an abortion

Have a great day Sup Forumsros thanks for chatting!

If you pay me enough I'll abort that shit myself. As far as surgery what were youy thinking

Ah true true.

Post feet

Fuck yourself.

Is forehead reduction a thing yet?

How much for your wife to give me a blowjob?

Hey Austin, I just sent you $25. Good luck, you're gonna make it!

Are you in Oregon? I'll give you a bj for $15

Now post feet of wife

Excuse me while I masturbate to your wife. I can't give you cash but I can give you a cum tribute

I'm calling you out

Thanks Sup Forumsto!

How much for your wife to spray tit milk all over me?

Those are pretty unappealing.

Ohfuckyeah.gif

She sprays me with colostrum in the shower I think it's disgusting

Sorry :(

Sounds like she would enjoy doing it to me.

She said for $2,000 she would

Email me if you'd like to meet at a hotel..for $3,000 we could meet you halfway if you are near Houston. Because my wife is pregnant I would like to watch and be in the room to keep her and our baby safe :) if any women here are interested, we could do something with all 3 of us. Again, my email is [email protected]

That's my email?

Rip didn't get money :(

Post your personal Facebook page and the name of your mother and I'll send you $5000

I'll do $2000 for overnight. I might even be into you massaging my balls while I fuck her if you're into that.

To whoever emailed me saying they were going to track me and my wife down, tie us up, then gut our baby out of her body while she's still alive...you are sick and you have been blocked. I am reporting that message to authorities, even for Sup Forums that's crossing the line... Anyways, please donate guys, we need this!

That sucks dude. I don't have much so I just sent you $10. Good luck!

You need to leave, Austin

Was it the Sup Forums killer? He's taken care of a few people on this board - question guy, some guy that kept posting MLP, etc.

>decent income
>poorfag
Time for you to grow up you degenerate faggot and learn how to manage your money, especially with a shithead kid on the way.

Paypal me $1 and I'll respond with it. Also no one email me about killing me or anything you Sup Forums.ros have been awesome

Look at his twitter account - he spends all his money on gaymen.

Once again, were doing fine. This would just be helpfull

My name is Austin my moms name is Tami. If you search Facebook for shacoslayer that's me.

You're not getting money for nothing,
Should've learned to play the guitar on the mtv

Meh some people have money to spare so how would I know unless I ask?

Alright have a good day!

Are you ..... Are you handicapped?

You all there mate?

Also didn't get any money but thanks for the conversation Sup Forumsoys

I was diagnosed with 2 personality disorders so I don't get illogical things very well that's about it.

lmao I know her. I really hope that's not my baby.

I don't think it is? Since we've been together for years and there's not really been a time you could of attempted it. Shes also really picky about who she with

If she's picky then why is she with a mentally ill retard like you?

Well I'm not retarded. Just really odd. She has severe depression and anxiety so I help her with that and she helps me interact with people.

I'm also really lucky

this guy sucks. people like you make society shit

OP is a massive faggot, but if you don't deposit at least $5 to my paypal account, your mother will die in her sleep tonight... [email protected]

A hard working guy with a family is what makes society shit?

So, let's summarize

>You're mentally challenged (don't sugarcoat it cause it's true)
>So is your wife
>Who's also pregnant
>More than likely with another mentally ill tax drain
>You're "well off" but you're here begging
>You're a cuck? (Offered to watch other user with your wife)
>You're stupid enough to post identifying aspects of yourself on Sup Forums

Am I missing anything?

>Hard worker
>Begging on Sup Forums

Sure guy

Thats almost right, didn't offer to watch anything. Also not sure what info I posted someone was posting about twitter but I don't use mine

>Name: Austin
>Mother is Tami? (Taking your word)
>Lives near Houston
>[email protected]
>Posts photos of his ugly mug to accompany

You're either really good troll or a real beaner