What's a good place to meet women, as a late 20's guy who doesnt know anyone in a new city he just moved to

What's a good place to meet women, as a late 20's guy who doesnt know anyone in a new city he just moved to

Other urls found in this thread:

xmoonproductions.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your local black neighborhood

>looking to meet girls
>asks Sup Forums

If you're not ugly tinder

tinder is for desperate chicks with low self esteem, they get a million matches from equally desperate guys and its just a clusterfuck of neediness, casual sex, bullshit pseudorelationships and other such nonsense in which i have no interest

So i take you're an ugly virgin

uh, ok I can work with that

nah, i just tried tinder like *really* hard for about 2 months, talking to any chick i fancied, i ended up banging like 5 girls and they all wanted more but they were all needy and had issues and i wasnt really attracted to any of them, the common denominator was their low self esteem which isnt really attractive in a partner for a long term thing

If you're asking here, you're never gonna get some.

Clubs, moron. They're there to drink, dance, and meet guys. How brainless are you?

Sure you did

xmoonproductions.com/

best description of tinder ive heard so far thanks user

going alone to a club?

what the fuck is there to do, buy a drink from the bar and then what?

just go to the strip club

Proof tinder is for annoying losers.

>What's a good place to meet women, as a late 20's guy who doesnt know anyone in a new city he just moved to
You need an extra curricular activity that attracts women. Start selling drugs, opiates, meth, ecstasy...you will have a large selection to choose from.

tinder is literally for casual sex.

OP you are better off going to a bar/club and meeting grills.

>then what?
go up and speak to a woman user.
I used do it, I normally go to a bar first and get a bit drunk as I like drinking and it gives me dutch courage,
I Used to dance, but no i'm a socially retarded skitzo so i'm not meeting much women anymore.
Still fugged 1 last year before xmas I met in a bar, she came up to me.

About a year ago I moved to a major city for job opportunities, I didn't know anyone and was bored to tears.
This new city has a massive library. I decided to check it out. Met a girl who volunteered there. We live together now.

Actual relationship length for people who meet at clubs and bars is statistically abysmal, so if you don't want casual encounters so stay away from women in those places.
Two places people meet the most and form lasting relationships is within a circle of friends followed by college.
Do some college courses or programs or meet people with the same hobby or go to an event related to a hobby.
Keep in mind if you're a nerd Chicks actually like high fantasy more than anything. Sci-fi and low fantasy anything is a guaranteed sausage fest.

Blood drive. Everyone is forced to wait around in the same spot. Plenty of time to chat, and you can show your concern for her health and all that jazz. Met a few hotties that way.