"Glory be to Allah" posters to be carried on buses around the UK

standard.co.uk/news/london/london-buses-to-carry-praise-allah-adverts-during-ramadan-a3243026.html

>It comes as London has just elected Sadiq Khan as the city’s first Muslim mayor
>The adverts will be carried in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leicester and Bradford later this month.
>the posters, which bear the words “Subhan Allah”, meaning “Glory be to God” in Arabic

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTYK_SSQLEg
youtube.com/watch?v=KGKBMvtDY68
youtube.com/watch?v=3YCZ2HJ5iWg
youtube.com/watch?v=rNfV7tGyC9c
youtube.com/watch?v=f2ztZXlZYZY
youtube.com/watch?v=IvCh7c-CETU
youtube.com/watch?v=YkZRvxc3cSo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At Least i'm not britain

This is the future you chose

Why are you asking us Britian? Do you like us to berate you?

I'd feel bad for you but sending us piers Morgan and current year man make me happy this is going on there.

>tfw Welsh
>tfw town is 97% white
>tfw probably won't be alive when the paki horde vanquishes my once great lands
feels bittersweet tbqh

What is the problem with buses carrying islamic people in an islamic country to have islamic adverts?
OP has lost his mind.

her boobs are too big imo

I can already hear it. ISIS shouting Allahuakbar, they have conquered you. Your capital no longer belongs to you.

All the blood that was spilled to maintain a clutch on your island just so that future generations can let a foreigner take it from you.

Calm the fuck down Nigel. It's just advertisement for an upcoming Muslim holiday. Advertisement that any company or organization can do. It has nothing to do with your mayor. There is no conspiracy at hand here.

I used to live in Wales when I was young is Rhondda Valley still a dump?

improvement over this tbqh.f

>third world poster
>no education
>advising civilized societies

Just no.

Well Muslims can do whatevery they want in their country.

>A fucking talking Charcoal

Hell No

It's their country they can do what they want

What the fuck is wrong with the people who pay for adverts on London buses? Why don't they just run movie ads like everywhere else?

The UK doesn't get to laugh at Sweden anymore. Sweden gets to laugh at you.

Buses are bigger there so they double the ad space.

Yeah how are those no go sones sven?

you haven't seen this gem...?

No. We only get ads for movies, radio and the occasional Cirque du Soleil here.

Makes me wish I lived there so I could buy a spot to put 'Some People Throw Gay's Off Buildings , Learn To Fly' posters on some buses...!

Please don't. First you come, then you're sister comes. Then suddenly we got 4 generations of your family living next door.

there's already 7 of my relatives living there with their family , only 2 of them in London tho...luckily no race mix there...do I actually have to be in London to put an ad on London buses tho...!

Can someone please put us out of our misery?

>boobs are too big

You deserve it, fight back or die.

You made your bed, now lie in it. Sorry UK, but your shit may be impossible to unfuck now.

These adverts have been paid for in an entirely proper manner by an Islamic charity.

Why do you hate the free market?

What does an Islamic charity gain by running these ads? Would a Christian charity be allowed to run ads advertising Christianity in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia? Muslims already know they're Muslim so don't need to see bus ads. What are their purpose? Except to antagonise native Brits and rub the Islamic takeover in our face?

If end result of Free market is to get spiritually cucked by people your ancestors held under boots then fuck free market my man.

Lemme guess, you would become muslim if they paid you to? topkek.

Because it has Allah in it , replace it with 'Glory of God' and Sup Forums will be the first to defend the 'Enterprise' and 'Freedom'...

You wanted to have a 'vibrant multicultural society' brits, enjoy it.

Why does their motivation matter?

Buy your own ads if you want. Buy your own busses and refuse to run them if you really want.

Bus company has no obligation to turn away advertising money because it hurts your feelings.

it begs for £ for charity during the month of Ramadan this June...basically like begging $ for Christmas during December...

>mfw Britain will cease to exist in my lifetime

Fuck off street shitter.

Britain is Christian clay.

>Britain will cease to exist

It'll exist in Siberia according to Putin...

make some sort of crowdfunding campaign to spread positive message of christian faith -- order a bunch of DEUS VULT posters with a crusader helmet on it

They will get overconfident before they are in any position to actually succeed and provoke people into lashing out against them.

Britain will always find new lows to cuck itself with.

Fuck Off Charcoal...

Britain is MultiFaith Clay...

>London buses to carry 'praise Allah' adverts during Ramadan
>during Ramadan

Really not such a big deal. What did you expect if you have Muslims and a Muslim mayor? That's the least he can do for his religion.

already there...

>Charcoal

What your skin colour?

>he can't get over the fact that some ppl are gay
hmm... sounds gay to me

>he things Charcoal is a skin colour reference...

I can assure you the majority here did not want it. The politicians did it anyway. The public was never asked.

Would I be allowed to run adverts saying 'Muslims off London streets' even if I paid the bus company a million pounds? No. Why? Because that would be offensive to Muslims and classified as "hate speech" and inciting Islamaphobia. Yet, it's OK for them to run "glory be to Allah" slogans on buses in a non-Islamic country, because they paid for it?

Shouldn't you be making Nike's shoes for 14 cents an hour

That shit going to get burned for sure

Anti mudslime sentiment is at an all time high in modern times... Deus Vult is ready to go

nah, the "jesus loves" kind of shit is what got them there in the first place
they need some Urban 2: Removal Boogaloo up in that bitch

>Anti mudslime sentiment is at an all time high in modern times

he says after London just elected that guy with 57% votes...!

Why do you third worlders always turn landscapes into trash heaps?

Do you guys think Scottland and Wales will gain independance within the next 20 years so that they can close their borders to the Muslim Containment Zone previously known as England?

Why is your country such a shit hole?

youtube.com/watch?v=VTYK_SSQLEg

youtube.com/watch?v=KGKBMvtDY68

I sure hope so.
Btw make it 10 years. Muslims breed really fast

>During Ramadan
Don't panic just yet, if they do the same with christians its k, exept the state should be secular

It's becoming so blatant the shitskins want to take over that it's comical how little your people do

I have no idea what the fuck would happen if America's blacks were muslims

You been to Cardiff lately butty?

This is some wild shit seeing nations kill themselves without a revolt.

this tbhfambo. Still fucking stupid though.

>if America's blacks were muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=3YCZ2HJ5iWg

Your women are getting fucked and your government is getting cucked. Are YOU lashing out? Where are all the angry Germans? Either on Sup Forums or silenced. Their 'overconfidence' will be appropriate at any point because thanks to multiculturalism, Muslim pride is welcomed by all accounts. When people lash out, it'll be too late. The mudslimes would have already taken over. Well played Jews, well played.

youtube.com/watch?v=rNfV7tGyC9c

How does feel knowing I could fly to your country and buy and sell your family?

what's the context of this pic? Who are they?

>"the majority here did not want it"
>the majority still voted for a muslim
>the majority voted for liberals in the first place

UK is done for, just hope Trump wins so you can move to the US with ease, probably people won't even make fun of your accent, unlike mine.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Isn't Allah just a translation of the word God in Arabic? Arab Christians also praise Allah, right?

The guy was only elected a couple of days ago and it's the weekend. This kind of thing doesn't just get planned overnight so I suspect that they are unrelated and that these ads are probably either a lobby group or maybe some charity or other muzzie organisation.

why are you posting photos of modern day Bangladesh?

youtube.com/watch?v=f2ztZXlZYZY

Nobody died...

Disasters happen your shit hole huge numbers of people die.

Also that still looks better than you trash heap of a country

ramadan is exactly a month away...it's the proposal stage...

Hindus. The swastika symbol was stolen from them by the nazi. They just flipped it. You can google about it.

Yeah, these posts don't even make sense. There's a difference between a wildfire, and intentionally turning your homeland into a decrepit pit of street shitting monkeys.

youtube.com/watch?v=IvCh7c-CETU

HAHAHAHAHA BREXIT WHEN? ETHNIC CLEANSE WHEN? BURNING DOWN LONDON WHEN?

Fucking hell, just looking at the articles picture reveals who's actually behind this. It's that fucking Islamic Relief charity.

youtube.com/watch?v=YkZRvxc3cSo

the adverts are for charities

they just happen to have arabic on them

the salvation army, a charity for another desert religion has been doing it for years

bro just let him post photos of the fire, it's all he's got... literally

Shut up Sven.
Haven't you got a manspreading protest to go to before your gender re-assignment?