Would you gag even a little when the warm and steamy chocolate sewer serpent of a log slithers down your throat like a...

Would you gag even a little when the warm and steamy chocolate sewer serpent of a log slithers down your throat like a brown glacier down a mountain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZenDVz7jHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ban this Motherfucker!

MODS

NO, I WOULD SAVIOR EVERY BITE

You're going to get banned you dumb motherfucker

that's the goal

Get out!

Can someone explain to me this meme?

Lurk more

NOT TODAY NIGGER!!!
CANCER CLEANSING HAS BEGUN

gtfo logposter

mods pls

2 or 3 people are trying to force it, probably so they can boast to their classmates that they made a real 'ep1c 4chin meme lmao'.

The funny thing is, its such a bad meme, they would have been better off actually making something funny and memorable.

Unlike this, which will die as soon as they give up posting it.

you're cruisin' for a bruisin', meester

HahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHhahahahaHhaha enjoy your ban

MODDDDD

When is he going to get banned!

youtube.com/watch?v=PZenDVz7jHo

MODS GODFUCKINGDAMMIT DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS FOR ONCE!!!!

>2 or 3 people are tying to force it

No, we are a community.
We believe strongly that everybody, regardless of sex, age, race, occupation or fetish has the unalienable right to Andy Sixx's warm creamy log roll sliding down their throats and that it is the job of the BVB Army to fight strongly for and protect those rights for all of humanity.

Where did this trend come from? I didn't see threads like this last night. Are mods participating in a purge? What for?

When is he going to get banned?

>replies: 20 posters:15

Who is Randy Six?

pretty sure she's a kid's show actor made famous for having a sex change at age 17.