Anyone else pissed off that they keep making shitty movies?

Anyone else pissed off that they keep making shitty movies?

It wasn't bad

Movie was actually really fucking good

So stop going you childish capeshit watching faggot.

Can we talk about how horrid baywatch was

Fuck off with your MRA shill, we already got a thread similar as this today

Why post a picture of the best movie to come out of a studio in years? If Ares wasn't in it or a smaller part it would have been a perfect film.

why go see movies. shit is gay

The only things i think were wrong is there was too much slo mo, and the fight scenes were a bit bland, except for no man's that was fucking great

Yeah.

But this wasn't one of them.

all of these super hero movies are bottom of the barrel garbage for neckbeards. stop throwing money at these people.

Can't tell if this is bait to get some feminists triggered.

I heard there was no titties at all, is that true?

IIRC, Baywatch was R-rated, unless they pussied out at the last minute.

Considering how much the studio has messed up the DCU movies all this movie has to do to be great is to not fuck up royally.

On the other hand the Justice League movie is looking like it'll be a piece.

Are you from Sup Forums that's still ass-mad that Wonder Woman isn't white? I'm glad it did well. I wonder how many aneurysms it caused on Sup Forums to see their sales.

This isn't Return of Kings you retard. Go bitch about Wonder Woman in the comments section there.

Even Tumblr is buttmad a bit because Gal Gadot is a zionist or pro-Israel or something, I'm dumb so those might be the same thing.

It's triggering both sides of the aisle so that gives me reason to celebrate.

My bad, thought user was talking about wonder woman movie. Reading comprehension is not my strong suit.

The movie was good.

she's not a zionist. Seeing how she was miss Israel and an Israeli soldier, it would be safe to say she is pro israel. Also...who cares, she did great. The movie was good

No it clearly isn't but that's less your fault more of the American educational system's colossal failure...if you're in the US that is.

I heard tumblrs are made because Wonder Woman shaves her armpits.

user did say he was dumb so Imma give him the benefit of the doubt of not being so informed about things.

Oh yeah, she's not their model of 'feminism' and spewing their values so the movie's just trash in their eyes.

She looks white, since Israel is a cluster fuck of all the jews and different races. She probably could pass for greek or someone from the Balkans to someone with an untrained eye.

What if, user get this what if English isn't his first language

I heard Sup Forums threads are made because some guy doesn't want to see a movie.

I mean she is indo-European isn't she

So they whitewashed a WOC? WHAT THE FUCK?? THIS IS SO WRONG?? WHITEWASHING SUCCEEDED?? FUCK YOU RACIST ASS HOLLYWOOD!

I was in 1992. Then again in 1998, 2002,2004,2007,2010, 2014 and for the life of me can't figure out how the movie industry keeps going. All that was left making any money 5 years ago were comic book movies and it was only a matter of time before people started noticing those are all the same.

That's impossible, we all know only people who speak English ever use the internet /s

He grandparents were german, polish and austrian...so yeah. white af

English is my first language, I just don't give a rat's ass.

kek

No you're from Mexico and speak Mexicana, #BuildTheWall

they were jew rapefugees who wandered into europe...so she is still a sandnigger

I was born in Texas, so Aztlan is close enough.

>Texas
>Can't read well
>mfw it all makes sense.

All movies are, are pikes of tropes and cliches arranged in different orders again and again and again. Change the names and costumes and this shit writes itself. It's 1950s pulp.

#HollywoodSoWhite, #DCEU, #DCEUISKKK, #DCSOWHITE, #DCEUSOWHITE, #GEOFFJOHNSISARACIST, #ZACKSNYDERISAWHITEWASHER, #WONDERWOMANISAWOC, #SHEWASWHITEWASHED, #RACISM, #MISOGYNY

I'm OP.

Most if not all movies are shitty. I was making fun of a thread where the OP complained about an all woman screening.

Wonder Woman is a stupid movie. I haven't seen it, nor will I probly ever.

The last movie I saw and enjoyed was Thunder Road- I am not an MRA nor am I a feminist, just another white nigga thas sick of how stupid everything is.

Including Wonder Woman.

Question- is there any nudity? And if there was do I not have a fucking phone on me at all times?

Srsly- Fuck Movies. Fuck Celebrities and Fuck Hollywood. Fuck Feminism and Fuck MRA's and Fuck Men and Fuck Women.

Including Wonder Women.

Well the stupid kids keep buying it, so it will continue, until they don't.

That should read 'Fury road, Mad Max- Fury Road'

Stupid but enjoyable.

That's because audiences love the familiar and that's what brings in the dollars.

Nigger we know you're buttmad that we can see this entire thread is bait, so go jerk it to some traps and let us continue have our fun you buzzkilling faggot.

And fuck the faggot who cried about the all-women screening, who literally /who/ gives a fuck? Besides him and some salty little cockholsters.

This movie would be gold if Ares faggot ass wasn't there.

OK. But no traps. I jerk to this I find on good thread.

>#BuildTheWall
But I'm already here, user

Trips gets her nudes.
Quads gets her sex tape.

Two things you dont have?