Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRcOY-PvOC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

both?

both

bbq sauce

i like chicken better than both

Drummies! Flats suck.

Obviously drummettes. Only one bone for convenience. Flapperfags fuck off and die. Stupid cunts.

Por que no las dos?

They're both great, but I personally find it easier to pick all the meat off of wings, that and there is less gristle.

Drummettes are primary. Flappers are secondary, but still good.
Eat drummettes first, leave flappers for kids.

¿Por qué no muestras tus tetas o GTFO?

Yup. People who hate flappers eat them like retards.

drummettes = way more convenient
flappers = usually moister, better meat but less of it & a pain in the ass

Flavor I think is a little better on the flats but the drums are so fucking easy to eat.. I couldn't choose a favorite.

I used to only eat flappers but nowadays I actually prefer drummettes more because there's more meat on them and it's way easier to get to.

How you eat a flapper properly:
Grab the bone on top and twist it left and right until it becomes loose then you can just pull the bone out and eat it off the bottom one

both.
Drumettes go fast, and there are various techniques to pull out the second bone from the flappers.

nice, femanon. now make your man shoot his wad on your face

Ribs

>drummettes or flappers
What the fuck are you trying to say??

your reading comprehension issue has been noted

fuck, dude. why cover 'em with so much shit?

It's just a rub with spices and shit

i'll bet you cook your steaks extremely well done and cover them with ketchup, too. dontcha

Both

No. Just salt and pepper.

These ribs are going on the smoker, not the grill like some common nig-nog would do.

Flappers for sure! Grab both ends, twist in opposite directions. Remove larger bone, stuff flapper in your face hole, while hold small bone in hand, bite down and remove small bone. All the flapper is in mouth sans bones, eat that mother fucker. Fast and easy, less mess.

Both are great, but flappers have higher quality meat on them, so they're slightly better
Anyone who disagrees is retarded or doesn't know how to properly eat a wing (protip, separate bones at both ends, remove small bone, eat meat)

God damn Flapperfags make me sick

>giving someone shit for heavily seasoning something that will be slow cooked
it takes a special kind of fool to do that

you obviously know nothing about cooking. does your mommy still nuke your chicken tendies for you? does she get you the dinosaur shaped chicken tendies from costco?

Both are gross

flappers more meat and bones are crunchy

you eat the bones?

if its fried is super good

With some pineapple on the side!! Mmmmmm hmmmm

"Flappers" as you call them are wings, I prefer them over drumettes.

Flappers because it is easier to get the meat without bitting the bones.

You don't???

only fags like bones

dogs = confirmed fags

Flapperfags are taking over the thread

you faggots always bring up dogs. is that because you like taking a bone doggy style?

no because dogs eat bones you goon
stop projecting

you're the one mentioning having a bone in your mouth, you faggot.

Both, you fucking nigger.

>saw this thread
>ctrl+f: tendies
>was not disappoint

what is that? what the fuck is that? is that fried cauliflower?

Dogs shouldn't eat chicken bones, sharp splinters that can choke them or kill them if it gets into digestive system.

this has changed my entire life

not only chicken bones, but any bird bones, cause all those fuckers have hollow bones, which is why they splinter so badly
dogs are still fags

Fried wings without any seasoning or sauce. You add that before eating. Dumbass.

commoners do ribs in the oven. they also refer to their grill as a barbecue, and invite people over for a barbecue but only serve burgers, dogs and boneless, skinless chicken breast on the grill.

Yup, my cat isn't dumb enough to eat bones that'll kill. Dogs are retards

youtube.com/watch?v=BRcOY-PvOC8

you clearly know nothing about barbecue.

hi, dumbass. i'm user. :)

cats are even bigger fags though
that's a well known fact

the legs man

Dumbasses, bone in skin on chicken breasts for the grill, stays juicy.

'fresh' chicken bones are safe, they Don't splinter until they've dried out.

but it isn't "healthy."

Not fags, little assholes.

texasfag here. we don't put all kinds of seasoning on our bbq. it's just the flavor of the meat and the smoke. usually mesquite or oak. if you need that much seasoning on your meat, you don't know what you're doing.

don't use sauce, either.

no shame in steaming some ribs before baking in the winter, though

Why is this even a question?
No one eats flats.

literally drumettes are the only choice

our wings place allows us to choose all drums

>not even brave enough to attempt to eat something that might kill them
>somehow not fags

Just keep skin on for cooking, peel off before serving. (Unless it's amerifat, they'll dive in that skin like fat kids on skittles)

For a reason I still haven't figured out until today, in my area flappers are almost the double of the price of drumettes.
Since the ratio of meat/bone is very similar if not equal and the taste is equal, it remains a mystery to me.

PLEASE SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME

>my style of bbq says to do it this way, so anyone who ever does it any other way doesn't know anything about anything
that famous stubborn Texan mindset is really shining through

not saying that style isnt good, but a good spice rub on ribs doesnt make someone retarded either.

sauce does.

BUT THERE IS THIS DISGUSTING CARTILAGE...

opposite here.

when ordering wings and any wing joint, there is an upcharge for requesting all drumettes

ITT retards who try to eat wings like drumsticks instead of removing the bones first.

Or boiling them, I boil mine in 7-up.

>he removes the skin before eating chicken
do you dip it in ketchup too?

I AM TALKING AT THE BUTCHERS, NOT THE RESTAURANT AND THEIR RESTAURANT RULES.

No but I care about my heart and arteries.

you know nothing about BBQ

if you request all of one or the other, of course they're gonna upcharge you because it takes more work to only pick out that specific piece, and they'll have to restock on that piece earlier

ah. i have no answer for you, user.

no upcharge for all flappers. only upcharge for drumettes

it's fine, unless you think that's the only way to do ribs.

I had some dumbass friends up to my ski condo in vermont, we were doing barbecue. I prepped three racks in advance for 6 people. they showed up, thought they needed an additional 3 racks so they bought them at the grocery and were going to cook them straight out of the bag in the oven. they acted surprised when they saw me lighting the big green egg, but they were convinced they were retarded.
not saying i'm that good at barbecue, but at least I try.

so do you do at least an hour of vigorous exercise every day? because that goes a hell of a lot farther than not eating the skin on your chicken, you picky child.

you only know about one kind of barbecue and think that's the only way to do it.

>picky child
>cares what someone else eats

Yeah ok kid...

I might know nothing about shit-tier texas BBQ, but I know about memphis/carolina BBQ, which is better

why would you assume that?

i have carolina style, memphis style, korean style. i'm a BBQ motherfucking master.

typically people who pull the skin off their chicken are the same type who try to inform everyone about the dangers of gluten and red meat. I get you weren't doing that, but there is a war brewing, and I'm going to make sure I'm on the right side of it.

nope, dope. try again.

Post a picture of your fav celeb with arrows labeled Drummettes and Flappers

because you said putting a rub on ribs is for retards who dont know what theyre doing. I didnt assume, it was blatantly obvious.

this, it's like chewing silica gel

It's true watches at $ 0?

no, shithead. you said i only know about one kind of BBQ. i know about all kinds. your reading comprehension issue has been noted. :)

Don't care as long as they're hot as fuck.

Or maybe I just don't like chicken skin...but you never thought of that, too busy trying to come up with witty insults cause you can't handle someone hating something you like. Go away kid.