Ask someone that's into pet play and slave play anything

ask someone that's into pet play and slave play anything.

Care to tell a little story about it?

How much for a large slushie at 7/11?

Do you have a master?

Do you prefer burgers with the bun served topside up, or topside down?

i do have a master.
what type of of story do you wanna know about?

i would say topside up i enjoy adding condiments or extra pickles on my sandwich.

Whatever you feel like sharing. An especially good night of slave play?

Dang, what's s/he like?

ever fuck an animal?

i can tell you the time my master decided to not fuck me with lube cause i was being a dick head.
My master is a wonderful man he's not afraid to punish his pets but he also try's to just love on me and my girlfriend.

no but i been asked and every time it's going to be a no.

Why you so autistic?

Is he IRL or online?

i honestly don't know i usually smoke before i make the thread so that probably doesn't help.
hes irl!

Fuck off m8, what part of this is autistic

I visited a dom for the first time last friday. She introduced me to pet play, and I've fallen in love with it. She called me a little kitty, I can't get that sentence out of my head. Am I a furry now? I don't want to be a furry

Lucky

Petplay isn't a furry thing it's just liking having someone in control of you and treat you like a pet.

welcome to petplay bitch.

Sounds like a good story to me.

So my girlfriend is into pet play but I'm not sure exactly how to go about it. How sexual or sensual should it be? Are there any cute non demeaning names you recommend?

one day me and moo and master decided to go watch a movie that night because we had nothing to do.

>go wearing my dress cause its a date and it's just comfortable

>moo is wearing her t-shirt and skirt cause she's more of a "little"

>pay for the movie and get into the theater

>100% empty so i decide to fuck with moo cause im a dick to her because i love her

>get told to stop multiple times because i keep nocking over shit

>he gets tired of it and hits me across the face and tells me to sit the fuck down

>apologize

> he told me he will deal with it when we are home.

Ah, good. I don't really know what defines a furry

Thanks though :3

any animal name works but i usually get called a whore and trash but my name for him is kat.

I genuinely hope you kill yourself you disgusting degenerate
wherever the fuck your dignity has gone I do not know but reading that was the most repulsive thing I've ever subjected myself to in about like 30 minutes

it's just a little sexual play

Off to a great start.

nigga nobody gave you permission to reply to my post. fuck off.
only people with self respect & dignity are allowed to speak to me and you have neither. Delete this garbage thread and then delete your garbage life

Moar stories please. I might share some about my old pet for your troubles.

How is it different than normal slave play. (My shit)

How did you get into pet play and find a master?

Pretty sure it's all the same shit.
At least its all one massive blur of fun when I'm mucking around with it so could be wrong.

Like game of thrones bolton

>we get home and we play games and make food together

>he's not talking to me

>ask him if anything is wrong

>tells me to get the cane and go to the room

>do exactly what he asks

>comes in and slams the cane on my ass

>instantly marking

>tells me how i was being bad

>cane hitting my ass every few words made my ass sting for hours

Maybe it's a thing where you treat someone so low it's like they are not even human anymore just a low animal

Good point, I always thought of that as extreme though. I used to treat mine like an animal, not so much like dirt but just like a cat. Very slutty cat.

>inb4 furry

well how i understand it

Pet:
some that wants to be just nothing more then a pet but expects to be loved and taken cared of just like any other pet you would have.

slave:
someone that was nothing more then to please master and doesn't need to be loved or taken cared of most slaves want to be cut and abused.

Works for me

That is arousing. Please, go on.

Lmfao

>cry out and beg for him to stop hitting me

>picks my head up by my chin and tells me to stop acting like a stupid bitch

>i just nod

>takes off his pants and pokes me with it

> ask him if i could have lube because he knows i can't take pain

>tells me maybe if i didn't act like a stupid whore

>forces it straight in

>all the way down inside me

>screaming and hitting on him

>holds my hands down and starts fucking me hard and rough

>insides felt like they wanted to catch on fire

>doesn't stop until hes finished with me.

Oh yes. I have a friend who I like alot, I want to give her one of thoes cat ear headbands and a choker with a tiny bell. She she and i already know we like tbat stuff

Yeah as a semi active member of the bondage community I can agree with that

Fucking bells man. Gets me everytime. Ears are so and so, damn things seem to fall off. I'd imagine a tail wouldn't be too hard though, I wish you two the best of luck being deviant.

i always wanted a bell on my collar but it's not allowed cause he thinks bells are annoying.

She has a boyfriend I don't see working out so I'm just waiting, and they broke up but recently got back together. Told her how I felt when she was drunk she laughed

i mean like thoes really small ones

no fucking bells at all and its annoy but we do have a collar and cuffs we are forced to wear but we never wear them when master is working.

RIP. All I can say is be careful with that then.
That's horrible bells are the best. Such pretty jingles, they go well with the rest of the symphony. As long as you're happy though It's not much of a sacrifice.

My dom put the bell under my balss with a shoelace. Is that weird?

Don't mind me, I'm just here for the pics.

Get one with a bell anyway and surprise him with it if he like it, he likes it. If he does not you get punished. It's a win win

one i will get one but for now it's just a stupid metal one that you can't take off without a tool

luckily we bought a tool so we can take it off while he works.

you don't understand user i enjoy punishments so it wont be something i want like being spanked or something it will be getting ignored or tied down and gagged and i hate that.

hey man can i reply to you

Yeah I'm just going to wate till she is single again and tell her when she is not drunk

Only if you think it's weird. I'm not into guys but maybe its super hawt, like bells on nipple piercings can be.
Link me I haven't heard of an unremovable bell. Sounds op, no way a pet can hide with a constant bell attached.
But gags are so adorable on pets...
also more pics for you filthy whores lurking.

Try being cute and hope

i don't like being ignored it's mind numbing and i hate it i just want his attention.
it's just a metal collar with a ring at the front that a leash goes on.

yeah you're all good

I like the metal one in its designs I want to get one for my collar collection

it's alright but it does get cold when told to be naked for most of the day but at least the cuffs are leather and not the same metal

Then offer to wear it rarely to keep the news use low

im fine with not having a bell right now but maybe one day i will get one.

The cuffs permanent as well? May we see them

me and moo take them off while he works so we can freely smoke and do whatever we want while hes at work.

I didn't condone that bit. What's the fun in having a pet if you ignore them right?
And I'm an idiot just disregard the collar question.

Have you been his for a long time then?
I second this!