Britbong here, if all these subhumans are running us over, stabbing us, blowing us up and raping our women...

Britbong here, if all these subhumans are running us over, stabbing us, blowing us up and raping our women. Why haven't we slaughtered them? Or taken their land for the empire?

Maybe the day shall come brother

>Why haven't we slaughtered them? Or taken their land for the empire
It got boring last time we did it

>not taking back what is ours

relax, they are only killing libtards. soon our side will be the only ones left

You're just another american colony that won't do anything unless you masters allow it.
Now go back to suck some yankee dick m8.

Soon our side with be the only ones "left"

huehue

ahaaaaaaa, never thought about it that way

Really at this point. Soon things will get bad for anyone Muslim. Too many attacks to not justify Martial law.

I don't care if any britfags die, nobody likes you wankers anyways. I hope they keep attacking the UK.

As long as those pedo-worshipping cock gobblers stay out of the Republic of Ireland then I don't care.

> Britbong here, if all these subhumans are running us over, stabbing us, blowing us up and raping our women. Why haven't we slaughtered them? Or taken their land for the empire?

because you are a nation of pussies and are once again waiting for America to do it for you.

They won't user
Its just like the red scare all over again.

nothing of value in that backwards shithole for them to plunder

Feel free to retake the north we won't be needing it much longer

You're all pussies who'd rather get killed than be "roicist".

>the neet himself declaring WAR

Go drink your tea, and you will wake up tomorrow forgetting all about it

you have been getting drugged into submission for years.

you won't have a side by the year 2040 unless you join islam

Lack of coordination
Disruption of traditional communities
A caste of elites who are so soft and comfortable that their tribal instincts are dulled

Because britts are cucks, if you took in east europeans instead of dunecoons you wouldnt have this problem.

A fine question for Sup Forums