What are Sup Forums's favorite songs from cartoon shows? I'd personally have to go with "Remember"

What are Sup Forums's favorite songs from cartoon shows? I'd personally have to go with "Remember"

youtube.com/watch?v=wBMOc24_aIw&t=34s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kk2TkjZF4Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=VeNxh5t5dHg
youtube.com/watch?v=4IRdw_Qgwqc
youtube.com/watch?v=1P_BlUY2eF4
youtube.com/watch?v=3KDinwCfvcg
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7eSUU9oy8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ju8Nz2cmCp0
youtube.com/watch?v=PYMTUIMCSIw
youtube.com/watch?v=EMrv9aXOCnA
youtube.com/watch?v=oWIE7GwJu3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off randy

i am going gghost.

>Danny Phantom will not come back in your lifetime

Shit waifu

THE HEX GIRLS!

everyone forgot when Death Grips dropped a track for Spongebob
youtube.com/watch?v=Kk2TkjZF4Hw

>Randy actually uploaded this video

Speaking of which
youtube.com/watch?v=VeNxh5t5dHg

youtube.com/watch?v=4IRdw_Qgwqc

Andrew Blaze? BUT YOU WERE DEAD

Everyone knows that "Gary Come Home" is the best song of the 2000s

youtube.com/watch?v=1P_BlUY2eF4

youtube.com/watch?v=3KDinwCfvcg

chip is GOAT

fucking GHOST yourself OP

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7eSUU9oy8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ju8Nz2cmCp0
where were you when Childish Gambino ripped off spongebob

and it was the proudest achievement of his fucking life

I know fans have wanted an instrumental version of this song for a long time, including myself. I have nothing but respect for Guy Moon for creating this song. The main reason I released it is for fans and future generations to hear the core of one of animation's greatest songs. Way too many songs have multitracks that will never see the light of day. I didn't want that to happen with "Remember"; I just couldn't let that happen...Yes, it will cause hundreds of people to dub their own covers over it, but so what? The song is beautiful, and why keep it all locked away when Nickelodeon clearly doesn't remotely care about giving the song a proper release? Enjoy, because lord knows I have. :D - Andrew (Ember's Ghost Squad)

I decided to release the instrumentation track for "Remember" today. I secretly had it for 8 and a half months or so. Sorry Robbyn Kirmsse but I'm not sorry. You were a fool to trust someone you haven't personally met on the internet. You musicians do nothing but piss me off half the time. You're always so overly cautious about your precious multi tracks. It's FUCKING AUDIO, not the holy grail. I have ZERO regret for manipulating you to get Guy Moon to send me the track. Fans deserve to hear it. It'll also be a bonus promotion for "EGS". Ohhh it feels so good plastering my stuff all over. Ember related material. Hey by the way, if you listen REALLY CLOSELY you can hear my voice in the back of the instrumental; right as the opening riff ends you'll hear some "whispers" throughout the first half of the song. "5" "7" "19" "Andrew Blaze" "Mackenzie West" "Celesta Reynolds" "Ember McLean" "Welcome to the Squad"

fuck yea

youtube.com/watch?v=PYMTUIMCSIw

Flintstones theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=EMrv9aXOCnA

Does this count?

Because then, unironically, this, to the point I'd actually be willing to do a cover.

youtube.com/watch?v=oWIE7GwJu3c

I can't look at Danny Phantom anymore without thinking of that Autist who shot up the grocery store
cringiest shit ever