Now it's confirmed that both Glenn and Abe get the bat at the start of series 7 is anyone going to continue watching...

Now it's confirmed that both Glenn and Abe get the bat at the start of series 7 is anyone going to continue watching this shit show for Daryl?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/2016/04/04/the-walking-dead-negan-and-carls-relationship-will-be-explored-i/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not Glenn. Only Abe goes, I hope it's full on August Underground tier gore with his brain all splattered and shit

Glenn goes too. Spoiling Dead confirms it. He dies second. It's double confirmed because he's not been on set since episode 1.

>Spoiling Dead confirms it

saus?

>Glennfag denial

They both die bro deal with it

reminder that Daryl is the one responsible for Glenn getting killed by interfering with Abe's beating. He's then also taken back to the Saviors' base to be tortured and used for slave labor.

Daryl aint gonna have a great season.

What do you guys think about the new storyline they're introducing this season? It involves a junkyard colony type thing

Probably another small community connected to the Kingdom or some shit. At least I hope. Season 7 is already gonna be packed as it is with new characters and locations, there's not really any need to throw in more shit that wasn't in the comics.

Spoiling Dead's on the payroll now, they're bullshitting to throw fans off. Remember all those threats they had about shutting down their website, they were bought by AMC

There's no need, sure. But how do you not know by now that the writers want to drag this shit on for as long as possible?

>Spoiling Dead, some fucking fan site, was bought by AMC
>This retard honestly believes that

Well it makes sense to drag out the current storyline so they can save the big war with Negan for season 8. They want to have Negan be the main threat for more than just one season after all that buildup to his introduction. I'm ok with this.

>ruin an otherwise good episode with one of the laziest cliffhangers in tv history
>people get spoiled weeks before the next episode airs

Was it really worth it, AMC?

Yes, with idiots like continuing to watch this trainwreck AMC can do whatever it wants

our faces when the pre-credits sequence for the first episode of the next season is Rick introducing himself as Negan, shooting someone, and stealing their shit

>normal people will continue to watch the show along with everyone else while a small minority of bitter neckbeard losers like me will continue to complain about it because it doesn't do everything the way i want it to

fixed for you

if they kill Negan it'll be so shitty
since he's gonna have such a prominent role later.

Rick and Glenn were the only reasons I watched this show.

Rick and Negan is all that's left really

maybe carl when he goes full edgelord

>I love repetitive plot lines, absent character motivations and terrible dialogue because I am an idiot and have other idiots to watch the show with.

ftfy familia

>maybe carl when he goes full edgelord

Next season will be Negan raising Carl, and Carl pretending to go along with it.

Carl edge levels are about to go through the roof.

and Rick has to keep him from killing Negan in S8, because 'we aren't like him, we aren't Negan'

Screencap it.

>maybe carl when he goes full edgelord
>Next season will be Negan raising Carl
It'll be tamed.

Even Negan's relationship with Carl, according to Gimple is going to be shared with another character, considering Daryl is taken back to the Sanctuary, it'll be Daryl.

As long as Carol's still alive I'll keep watching

Coral is definitely going edge lord again after his dad almost cuts his hand off on Negan's orders in the next episode

>Even Negan's relationship with Carl, according to Gimple is going to be shared with another character, considering Daryl is taken back to the Sanctuary, it'll be Daryl.

Filler villians ala the Wolves and Terminus. They'll get disposed of by the end of season seven right before Rick declare war on Negan.

they're cattails, the person rubbing it is forcing the seeds that would normally be released by the wind when fully grown, to burst early into that garbage can

Damn it. The Wolves were legitimately interesting. Negan is fine, he's not just the super-Governor, but he's not new. He's a standard post-apocalypse villain. Wolves, for once, were not. And we'll never get to know exactly what their deal was now.

Or maybe we'll get some flashbacks to a war between Wolves and Negan. But even that would sort of suck.

>he's gonna kill glenn
>been obvious from the fucking start of the storyline
>really want them to swerve and kill maggie and show some actual fucking balls
>kill glenn and abraham because they wasted his death scene on a tumblr whale

The sad thing is normies are going to love it so much. They have a TV show where they could swerve and take it another way and instead they fuck it up at every turn. Still to this day the only remotely shocking moment of The Walking Dead is Sophia walking out of the barn, and even that was predictable if you weren't a retard (i was)

>"Yes. A thousand times, yes," Gimple said confidently. "But in a very weird... I'll say this - it may be very, very, very brief but we will absolutely see them have a pretty intense moment. There's gonna be a bit of remixing. There might be another character involved that takes some of it. I'm kind of tripping on some aspects of it that I don't want to reveal but that relationship will be absolutely shown."
>"Whether it's with Carl or not, I cannot say," Gimple says. "I absolutely want to explore Negan having that strange respect for someone which I think was the hallmark of that relationship and we'll tell versions of that story."
comicbook.com/2016/04/04/the-walking-dead-negan-and-carls-relationship-will-be-explored-i/

also why is 'aaron' considered a main fucking cast member? Seriously? Is he there just incase they utterly cop out and the real cast sign on for a 10 year contract taking pop vinyls for payment?

They're filler there for the sole purpose of Negan and the Saviors to crush to show that they're keeping up their end of the bargain and protecting them.

Negan does spend a lot of time interacting with Daryl, but the core comic scenes with Carl are still in towards the midseason. The only difference is Jesus also sneaks in the back of the truck same as Carl and gets Carl and Daryl out of there.

This is right. Abe and Glenn both get it

Reminder that the entire S7 premiere will be Negan fucking Rick's shit up

Negan kills Glenn and Abraham. Abe gets it first, but Daryl tries to stop it and Glenn is then also Lucille'd as punishment for Daryl's interference. Daryl is taken by Negan back to the Savior's compound.

After killing Glenn and Abe, Negan drags Rick into the RV and takes him back to spot beneath the overpass where they hung the man with the spray-painted X. Negan psychologically tortures Rick the whole time and eventually the two of them fight inside the RV with Rick trying to kill him with a hatchet. Negan throws Rick out into a group of walkers.

Back at the clearing Negan tells Rick he has to cut off Carl's hand or Carl will suffer the same fate as Glenn and Abe. Rick is about to do it but Negan stops him at the last second. Rick is finally broken and submissive to Negan.

>when u nut but she keep the succ

>for daryl
>implying i don't watch it for based rick and based carol
>implying it shouldn't be renamed the rick and carol show
>implying rick and carol running game on everyone isn't fucking based
>based rick
>based carol

I'm aware. I'm meant to say, in a way, with Reedus popularity, they try to shoehorn Daryl.

Rick's "We are the Walking Dead" speech with the camera showing everyone face as they stare in silence was perfect and then Daryl saying "No we ain't" ruined it.

And, him turning into a racist redneck to brooding Clint Eastwood is uncharacterisric and they continue to drag his character along despite him being overall done.

So, that's a reason why Daryl'll get to share that relationship with Negan too.

This. Only reason to watch the show.