ITT: movies that are okay but aren't anything special

ITT: movies that are okay but aren't anything special

That movie is just globalist propaganda disguised as a 4/10 episode of star trek tng.

Normie detected

>normies hate globalism

No they fucking don't, faggot.

They ripped off slaughter house 5 at the end. Villeneuve is okay, i really liked sicario but the new blade runner is doomed to be shit.

Another fucking normie...

LotR
Pulp Fiction
Star Wars
Big Lebowski
the Shining
the Matrix
Twin Peaks
American Psycho
Forrest Gump

the list goes on..

Good story but it should have stayed a play. Everything was great except that it wasnt a story written for the silver screen.

You are a fucking asshole troll

>Star Wars

Aliens

Give actual criticisms for everything you just listed and then people will stop calling you a faggot.

Sure I'll agree if you admit that a 4/10 TNG episode must've been one of the greatest things on television at the time.
Yeah it was globalist propaganda but only normies would fall for it and normies don't watch movies like arrival and even if they did they wouldn't understand it.

Wonder Woman
All of Marvel's films except maybe GOTG
All of DC's films
Most of Disney's

im mean what he did was fucking awesome but the movie...meh

Stupid normie

>the movie is globalist because I say so
hurr durr

What do you think people saying their opinions is? You're a retard

This movie was really boring

Saving dying guys and refusing to shoot anyone during a war is awesome? Christ, Sup Forums has changed.

21/22 Jump Street

When we got out of the theater my wife asked me to explain the movie and i told her just read slaughterhouse-five. Glad I'm not the only person who thought that.

>implying normies aren't the edgey redpillers nowadays.
How do you think Trump got elected?

>All of Marvel's films

Yes

today a hollywood movie thats ok but nothing special is way above average

>Wonder Woman
>hopping on the hate train

Shut up, you probably didn't even see it

Exactly, their baseless, ill-founded opinions

>All of DC's films

Die

I only saw a brief part where there was a ton of cgi and one of them used half of his friends body as a shield. It was so idiotic I just left

>Enjoying any superhero/comic book movie

Son, I got bad news got you....

wahhhhh my b isnt e-e-e-edgy anymore wahhhhhh
death is cool wahhhh fu-fu-fu-fuck jews right guys?

I auditioned to be an extra in this movie but I didnt look Japanese enough.

>directed by Mel Gibson
>expecting anything other than absurdist drivel in the form of historical fiction

Apocalypto was the only good movie that dude directed.

Fucking kill yourself, 'The Dark Knight' was more than good.
>Look at me, I have such a special taste for movie, I'm a special little snowflake, right mommy?

It was OK.

has closed time loop
therefore shit

Today's Pentecost, shouldn't you be using your Tongue of Fire to slobber on Christ's dick?

I would say the exact opposite about this movie : a very special movie, new ideas, but not ok, maybe too naïve

Absolutely love the first three but this one was just no where near as good.
Still a decent movie though.

4/10

Inception is literally Nolan's one and only good movie, and he stole it from a fucking Scrooge McDuck comic.

Meme magic faggot

It was decent, I'll give you that. Not as good as the Tim Burton batmans.

But seriously, they're just churning these pieces of shit out and everyone just gobbles it up. I won't lie and say I have refined taste, because I like a lot of shit movies. But when they try to polish these turds up like this, I don't find it worth the time.

Seriously, don't tell me the transformers were good movies. And they just kept making them because you faggots kept going to see them. Now you all wonder "why do all the movies suck now?"

The Dark Knight was okay. I didn't get how people could go see it over and over. I found it too long and too much shit happened that made no sense and was only to move the plot along.

Maybe if I was a beta loser and got caught up with the fantasy of being the Joker and burning everything to the ground, maybe I'd have liked it more and dressed up as the character every single Halloween.

What about Memento and the Prestige?

Garbage and garbage that only got a pass because it was technically Batman vs. Wolverine featuring David Bowie.

Not that user. Memento sucked. The Prestige was incredible

that was ok

ITT: Psuedo intellectuals hating on good movies because they think it makes them superior. I would love to see your list of " good movies".

You really need to watch something other than superhero/comic book faggotry if those are the only things you know either those actors as.

Here:
1. The Adventures of Baron Munchausen
2. GOTO 1, this is the finest kino ever made.

Obviously they've been in other things you retard, but at the time Prestige was released Batman and Wolverine were they only things people cared about.

OP started the thread with a joke, because of a similar thread yesterday.

But you're not wrong. This is how every thread about any form of entertainment goes on Sup Forums.

You're wrong, I'm right. Your opinion is shit. I'm a god.

Yeah Memento, the Prestige , and Interstellar are all trash bro XD freaking Normie movies definitely can't like em!

>wahhhh! Stop hating the movies I like!
>post your favourite movies so I can blindly shit all over them!

What the fuck do you care if somebody doesn't like your favourite movies? If you base your enjoyment of things on whether everybody else enjoys them, you're in for a fucking boring life.

>Jason Bourne
I made it about half way through on HBO now and got bored. That was like 2 weeks ago. I keep scrolling past it and have no real interest in finishing it.

I wish I could.

Memento and Prestige are trash and Interstellar is particularly awful because it was written with an emotional core with the intent of Spielberg directing it, but it was passed off to Nolan who is an emotionless autist who couldn't direct a heartwarming plot to save his life.

>Star Wars
>Nothing special

kill yourself

Yeah, but it was impossible for me to suspend disbelief in this one. It was just too absurd. But not the enjoyable absurd, more like forced absurd.

Plus everybody was feeling all the time and acted very motivated to achieve their goals.

If you base your dislike of things on whether everybody else enjoys them, you're in for a fucking boring life.

Star Wars is good, but people blow it way out of proportion.

And now they are just milking it beyond recognition to the point it is ridiculous. It should have been left as the original trilogy and been done. But instead there will be another Star Wars movie at least once a year for the foreseeable future until everybody is totally fucking sick of it.

Yeah I saw it it was something like god tier movies and OP used arrival for his pick. There is definitely a fine line between good and all time classics though. These threads just attract a lot of trolls because it's easy bait. DAE Any movie made after 2000 must be trash xD

true it was pretty good, although I do love Braveheart as well

I honestly find the originals so fucking cheesy and dorky. They also so badly acted.

They were just so original for their time I guess which I why everyone went crazy for them.

All superhero movies are shit
There is zero suspense
You kow the good guy will win and no character of any importance will die. When they do die, they come back to life in the next sequel.

X-men Jean Grey dies and comes back
Batman vs superman, superman dies and comes back
etc. etc.

How am I supposed to be entertained by all the action and suspense when it's totally fucking obvious who will win? I love movies that are unpredictable and have endings you didn't see coming.

Hello neckbeard friend :). You must have not had your daily Mountain Dew and Doritos smoothie. Mommy must be running late from work again! Time to go back to jacking off to manga and MLP.

>I love movies that are unpredictable and have endings you didn't see coming.

So you only watch ZOMGLOLRANDOM! psychedelic arthouse trash?

Clerks. who the fuck wrote that, and who the fuck told them to talk like that? (rhetorical question)

but Jay in Clerks II was a fucking STELLAR performance, not kidding, fucking loved him in that

boooooooooo

empire is amazing film making

watch Logan

Yeah fuck those normie films! While we may be in the minority's of disliking them we end up on the top because of our intellect and wit! Fucking normies just can't think deep enough and have absolutely no deep understanding of what a good movie should look like. Bravo good sir I applaud you. Now let us pat ourselves on the back for a job well done :)

what's wrong with memento

You will definitely get shit on for this one but I agree. They try way too hard to sound witty and cool. I have never heard one conversation that sounds like that in real life ,unless it's a try hard lewk at me I'm so smart.

t. bootybothered pleb

Go lick a window or something, adults are speaking

>nothing special
Confirmed retard

did you even read the thread description?

i would tell you to kill yourself, but since you seem to be some sort of faggot, instead I say to you, go fuck yourself

>used half of his friends body as a shield
can you explain why this is idiotic. I mean, I want to believe you, its just that, it seemed like a good idea to me at the time

Just watched a so-so feminist propaganda film.

how did memento suck?

interstellar wasnt good, but it wasnt really bad either

Everyone says they love it, but i think it was a snooze fest